Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 00:51:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
killing chicago away' Started by: jo on Jun 20, '14 20:29
Oh...thank you for mentioning me, Mr. Turner! We feel the love in South Side.
Report Post Tip
Oh...thank you for mentioning me, Mr. Turner! We feel the love in South Side.
Report Post Tip

It severely disappoints me that stuff like this gets more attention than other more worthy stuff spoken on the streets. Just because it's a lot easier to poke fun at someone than it is to give a well thought out and explained opinion on something that actually matters.

I'm not surprised though. Happens every damn time. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $45,000 Tip

Wow this is hilarious, straight funny! A war?? And on Chicago lead by Staten Island you got to be fucking kidding meh! Left field buddy!

I had to rush here from my trip to the old country, being notified, message delivered from a associate of my brother to myself. To see what is being said in the streets about the death of a wiseguy we all know so well. 

Jo, your father Grizzly and ancestry is known to get to hot headed, good earner and hitman but asking for promotion and openly talking about shooting someone because your not getting you way will not be tolerated here. 

Instead of coming out here bitching and moaning and making up lies, maybe try realizing why this happens to you time and time again. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

War this, war that, daddy Jeddy hit me with a whiffle ball bat.

Ch is under no threat as it would be a ignorant war to start with.  Jo you have no liable proof, simply copying/pasting a chat proves nothing when you simply just edited what you wanted said. Either screenshot or gtfo, stop whining about a stupid move that resulted in your death.

Try being a real mafioso and doing what needs to be done instead of shooting off at the mouth and eating a bullet for it.

CokkieMonster has it right. Why would a lovely city like New York want to attack Chicago? And we base this off of one lunatics conversation with one of my guys? One, mind you, that this lunatic posted himself? I believe this as much as I believe the Cubs will win the World Series.

can't we all just get along

Report Post Tip

At least he got 500 views out of it...

Report Post Tip

looks at viktor a little confused.

Views? What are those? Well Ill miss Chicago once Jeddy decides he doesnt want them around anymore.

looks around for Jo before realizing he decided to take his own life.

Report Post Tip
Ah the infamous Jeff welcome back kid.
Report Post Tip

WOW , Just WOW ...

I have inside information that pertains to this.

Whiffle ball bats hurt!

Report Post Tip

LOL  They are supposed to hurt!  :D

Report Post Tip

I fear for my life out here

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: killing chicago away'
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL