Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:50
Page:  1 
The Bottom part 3 Started by: DubStep on Jun 21, '14 02:36

AdmiralAckBar takes a drink of the Whiskey and gives it back to DubStep then begins to speak. 

'We have a couple wounded men and a couple dead. I'm going to call a medic and get those that are still alive taken care of and figure out what to do with the other dead bodies. We got to get these cop's off the streets too before somone call's in the army. Hey we got to make it look like nothing happend and silence those willing to talk.'

Dub sets the mop down for now and starts loading bodies into a police car. Placing three bodies in a trunk and four in the backseat and fills the front with rope and cement blocks. 

_Ice_Queen_ comes back in from a perimeter check putting her gun back inside the holster. 

'OK, we are good guy's looks like we got all of them. Admiral I called on the medic he said he will be here shortly, I got some supplies to start till he gets here. Dub is out cleaning up the cops and I sent  Bellamy to go around the town looking for anyone willing to speak out against us.'

Dub arrives at the bridge and lay's all the bricks up against the side and start's tying rope to each one. Mean while Bellamy is making his way from door to door and apartment to apartment with a wallet full of money to see who's saying what and bribing any of those that might have information on anyone talking about calling in out of town cops or the army to take down this family of ours.

Out in front of the HQ a car comes to a screeching halt, tires squealing on the pavement (rrrrrrt) a man jumps out in a white coat and a brown bag in hand.

'Where's the Admiral! The man say's as the doors fly open on what is now the HQ of the Rebels. The Admiral begins to speak

'I'm here. Here are the men that are wounded here, and these here are deceased. I got a guy working on getting rid of them now, you just do what i'm paying you for and take care of these.' The Doctor nods and goes to work.

Meanwhile Bellamy thinks he's found out a bit of info that could hurt his boss and family and he is determined not to let that happen.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bottom part 3
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL