Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 14:03:36
Page:  1 
Late Night Assassination Started by: SoulsReaper on Jun 22, '14 16:43

It was a quite cold night as usual in the city ,At that big poor neighborhood between these alleys .. there was that old crowded Bar where all  Bounty hunters from all over the country comes to find new offers , to earn money by killing the wanted criminals , That was where SoulsReaper was , but lately he was short on money  because of the bad offers he found with cheap payment .

When he was smoking there and waiting as usual , suddenly a strange tall looking man with black suit came to him , he asked him only one simple question , "Do you Believe In Law and The Government ?"  , SoulsReaper was shocked with such a  question that all people of this country knows that talking about politics and Government will only cause you hanged !, But As He always was , He never gave a damn about these stuff nor was afraid of being hanged he answered : "I Don't  Believe in justice under the hands of law , This country is corrupted since centuries before i was even born".

The Strange looking man was shocked staring at Him like he found a treasure ! , then he said "Follow Me .." , As SoulsReaper was already aware of the strange atmosphere he followed him upstairs to a closed room and found a Man even stranger than the tall one , surrounded by bodyguards and he was smoking some fancy Cigar that he only heard about it's existence !

The strange Man stated "You Don't Have to know who I am , Are you Interested in 2 Million Dollars ? " 
That was a Big Shock for such a Number to be offered ! , The Man with the cigar continues "My Right Hand have Keen Eye and he finds you talented "

SoulsReaper Replies "2 Millions is a huge Number , who do you want dead ?"

The Man Continues :"I Need The Prime Minster Dead , We are collecting Group Of talented people , Let's call them Assassins because we need it Silent !"

SoulsReaper Was already made up his mind and accepted ! , He was then told to meet him again at the Abandoned Factory south of this city .

Report Post Tip

"He's gunna be sorry he ever tried to fuck with me." Tepid had established himself as a well known mobster these days, the days of prostitutes and petty crimes were behind him, he was a big man now and could handle shit how he saw fit. "Where's my number one at?" Most people these days give their bodyguards names, Tepid was in the habit of numbers. He'd always been good with numbers, they came to him naturally, just like breathing. Natural.

"One, get over here." Reading a letter he received from the Prime Minister earlier on in the day, he hands it to one so that he can be divulged more about the contents of the letter. "Is this guy for real? What ya need done boss?" One spoke with such conviction in his voice, Tepid knew he could be trusted. "Go find me a contractor, I want this guys head on my desk by tomorrow ya hear? Now go." Pacing around his small office area, reading over and over the comments by this no good for nothing PM, he was becoming angrier with each word repeatedly running through his mind. "Bastard!"

Tepid rips up the letter into tiny pieces and tosses it in the bin, some go in, some just float in the air before hitting the ground. Taking a seat, he sparks up a cigar and paces around some more surrounded by his bodyguards, all whispering to each other, knowing that soon, he would flip out and go crazy. Minutes later, one returns with clearly what looks like... A crook. As he comes walking in, he stops on the spot, all eyes look at him like he isn't normal.

"You don't have to know who I am, are you interested in two million dollars? My right hand have keen eye and he finds you talented." Tepid gives the crook a few moments to think, he replies with. "Two millions is a huge number, who do you want dead?" "I need the Prime Minster dead, we are collecting group of talented people, let's call them 'Assassins' because we need it silent!"

"Meet me at this old abandoned factory down south, One will give you all the details you need, come alone and unarmed and I may consider for another time capiche? Now go, I will see you tonight?"

Report Post Tip

As SoulsReaper Finished the meeting he was so  confused yet so eager for the big prize , after hours in the streets walking ,smoking,thinking of everything happened ,Suddenly  a young teen came in front of him walking fast and knocked against him , the boy then said "Excuse me sir I wasn't watching carefully " , SoulsReaper Was about to reply but then the boy whispered quickly while handing a small paper in SoulsReaper's Pocket  "The Boss send his greeting , this is the details of the meeting at the factory south,Come Unarmed this is serious capiche ?" , then the boy again said loudly , sorry sir , and continue walking .

Report Post Tip

"Where the fuck is this kid?"

Tepid and a few close associates had been waiting for far too long, how can you not follow a few simple instructions? A time and a place and the kid can't even make it, so much for professionalism. Over thirty minutes they'd all been waiting for now, attendance was crucial in this line of work, how does one expect to make a name for themselves with this sort of attitude towards a most important job? Pacing around the small room they find themselves situated in, Tepid constantly checks his watch whilst stamping from one side of the room to the other. Growing very impatient, he lashes out at the one he designated to begin such a task in the first place. One.

"You?" Pointing towards One. "Come here." One begins walking over to Tepid, before he can stop to speak, he raises his right hand and gives him an almighty backhand across the cheek. "You were suppose to sort this you good for nothing crook." He removes a few tissues from his pocket and hands them to what he thought was his trusted bodyguard due to the blood slightly trickling out. Strecthing out a hand, blood begins to form even more now into blobs which start to slide down his chin. "Clean yourself up and go find this kid! You do it alone."

One walks outside in search for this kid, whilst doing this, Tepid says a few words to the rest of the group. "This goes for the rest of you, if I ask you to do something, you fucking do it, no ifs and no buts, just fucking do it." Tepid checks his watch once again, hoping that something happens soon.

Report Post Tip

Like written in that small paper given by the strange boy , SoulsReaper Came to the factory at midnight and unarmed ,entering the place he was in a shock , he found a small group of serial killers,bounty hunters and even some Mafiosos , but in this strange atmosphere he noticed that all of them not mere rookies , only by looking at them they are extremely dangerous and professional killers , Just like himself , he can;t believe he will work with such professional group , whoever the Leader of this Operation seems very serious with business !

Report Post Tip

"It's about fucking time laddy." Tepid ushers for the lad to come closer. "Do you have any idea who I am eh? Don't fucking keep me waiting again, next time it won't be so pretty. Your not doing so well to proving yourself are ya kid?" Tepoid holds out his hand towards One. "My bag." A luggage bag is handed to him, there's no need to check inside, the tools are already inside for this so called contractor. "This is yours, that's some real heavy merchandise there, you lose it, you pay more than your life for it, capiche?"

"This guy is ruthless, but no one fucks with me or my family, I will move heaven and Earth to prevent that. Even an amateur as yourself can handle a job like this, the details are all in the bag. No go, you have some stairs to climb."

As the killer to be leaves, Tepid turns to the wall, with frustration he punches it hard, as his hand bounces of the wall, blood begins to drip all over the floor. A bodyguard come over with some tissue, cowardly approaching him, he hands it  over. "Here boss." Snatching the tissue and wrapping it around his hand, he mumbles to himself in anger. "Who does this kid think he is, arriving late, I outta sort him out."

Clicking his fingers, his troops follow him out the door. Looking around, he spots the amateur walking away with the bag. Tepid's waiting for an excuse to get rid of him, he hates being disrespected. 'Pathetic excuse for a man.' he thinks to himself. Hoping everything goes to plan, the group follow again to arrive at their destination for the job.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Late Night Assassination
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL