Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:18
Page:  1 
DeuceFather hits South Philly Started by: Bruiser_Andolini on Jun 22, '14 22:17

Bruiser_Andolini steps onto the front step of the South Philly Sanitarium, takes a swig from his Canadian Club Whiskey filled flask then replaces the flask to his inside coat pocket.

Ladies and gentlemen today has been a long time in the making, it has been a long arduous mission to repopulate South Philly, this is a mission that has started just weeks ago as I passed on the reigns of South Philly. I have seen TheTripleDeuce flourish from my Right Hand Man to obtaining his own family along side F.I.A in  South Philly

With the introduction of the support system introduced by Jeddy and the Godfather council I am proud to say that today I get to see TheTripleDeuce graduate from the rank of Don to the Rank of Godfather. We have worked alongside each other for many years and while I know he would have worked his ass off to see me obtain the rank he is achieving today I can think of no better person to obtain the rank of Godfather Of South Philly

After talking over who he has planned to become his captain, he advised me he would be working in co-ordination with Rosalie_Aprile as his Captain Of South Philly. I know she will aspire to do great things just as TheTripleDeuce has done

Congratulations my friend TheTripleDeuce it is well deserved!!!

Rosalie_Aprile I couldn't be any happier with TheTripleDeuce's decision to make you Captain of South Philly!

Please everyone help me welcome the newest godfather in the city of brotherly love Godfather TheTripleDeuce and his captain Rosalie_Aprile!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations TTD and congratulations to the ever beautiful Rosalie_Aprile.

I have seen the work you've put in first hand, particularly over the last 5 weeks and it's been nothing short of outstanding.

Angus removes a bottle of Blue Hills from his pocket and pops the cork, takes a long swig and passes it on.

To the F.I.A's South Philly Sanitarium and to the Four Horsemen Asylum.

Report Post Tip

this could not have been even made possible without your Bruiser buddy, you gave me the shot to start off under you

and Rosalie_Aprile i know you will do South Philly proud cause i will be by your side at all times

Report Post Tip
Congratulations TTD well deserved
Report Post Tip

Silvio embraces his good friend and looks him in the eye

"very happy for you my friend I know you worked hard for this great to see you get there"

Report Post Tip

Congrats on godfather TheTripleDeuce you really deserve this. I've seen you work your ass off to get here and it finally happened!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulation It has been long since i met you and you deserve it well both with Aprile i do know both of you will do well to make SouthPhilly more prosperous i wish you all the luck in your endeavor

now if you please excuse me i still need to look around for some boobies in the street

Report Post Tip
Anathema walks up to shake the hands of TheTripleDeuce and Rosalie_Aprile

Congratulations to you both on a job well done!
Report Post Tip

congrats to my love Deuce we all know you will rock the godfather patch and thanks everyone for the congrats as well :D

Report Post Tip

My congratulations to TripleDeuce for reaching this very influential position.

Report Post Tip

I admire the work that you have done down in South Philly. You deserve this!

Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations TTD. I've been expecting this for some time already. It really is a good sight watching South Philly grow. I wish all the best for you and your district.

Report Post Tip

Swizzz Steps from the smokey shadows and takes a swig of his dew to cure the cotton mouth he begins to speak.

Congratulations DeuceFather i am fully confident in your abilities to make South Philly what it needs to be and contribute in whole to the great city of Philadelphia and I'm glad to stand next to you as your Left Hand.

Report Post Tip

Congrats THETRIPLEDEUCE! Philly will do great with you as a Godfather there. 

skips around

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Godfather, may you have many blessings in all you set forth to do."

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Godfather, may you have many blessings in all you set forth to do."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: DeuceFather hits South Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL