Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:47
Page:  1 
The Bottom part 4 Started by: DubStep on Jun 23, '14 18:13

While DubStep is starting to tie the cement and rope to the legs of the cops, Bokito Show's up on the bridge with another carload of bricks and dead bodies. Dub looks over at the car pulling up and see's Bokito step out. " I got another load for you Dub. I know how you like to play with men especially since they are dead they can't say no, stop. Bokito chuckles. Dub- Hey , I seen you grabbing there crotches before you picked them up. Now get over here and help me with this shit. Fat bastards needed to lay of dognuts the bullets did them a favor. Bokito gives DubStep a hand lifting the dead weight of a blood soaked cop over the brige railing. Dub- Ok i'll hold him here you toss the block over. Sploosh. Dub- Ok lets do another one. Bokito- Sorry Dub I gotta go back and get more, Boss' order's I can't disapoint. Have fun getting your workout in i'll be back later.

The Doctor is just finishing up on the last guy pouring alcohol on the wound and giving him a shot of whiskey for the pain. Meanwhile Admiral is talking to _Ice_Queen_. You know it was alot of work to get here but I think it was worth it he say's as he's looking around the place. I agree states _Ice_Queen_ We left our homes to start this family of ours and I think it will be worth it seems we are getting some hard workers in I think we will be up and running in no time. Yeah wonder how Dub and Bokito are coming along with those bodies and if Bellamy has found any info we might be able to use? I don't know Admiral I'll check on that right now. _Ice_Queen_ walks out the room with her light blue trench coat moves and ruffles as she walks.

Bellamy show's up at apartment 12 in the downtown district with gun in hand, held down by his side. Thud Thud Thud goes the red door to room 12 as Bellamy starts knocking on it, but there was not answer he couldn't even here Foot steps. BOOM ch-ck ch-ck BOOM  Bellamy kicks the door and leaps inside as black spliters from the wall go flying past him. It was a set up and his is being ambushed. As he pushes himself up off the floor he here's guy's yelling and footsteps running down the hall in his direction. He's got to think fast and move smart or its lights out and he'snot ready for bed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Bottom part 4
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL