Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:37:00
Page:  1 
The streets are watching but no one is talkin Started by: DubStep on Jun 23, '14 18:59

Dub step's out in the streets smoking a cig. Red amber lighting up as he takes a draw. He looks around and thinks out loud.

I wonder if anyone is listening well, I know they are listening they just aren't saying anything.

He glances around not trying to look to supspicious and see's curtains being pulled back and people looking out to see what a mafioso is doing. He puts the cigeratte back to his lips and takes another draw, holding it with a sideway's peace sign.

Hey if you can hear me then speak up and tell me your story. What brought you to these streets.

Still smoking Dub waits to see if there is a reply.

Report Post Tip

"I have a story for you boyo." Tepid walks a little closer, sliding his way through a small crowd, making his way to the front, he removes a roll of $50's from his pocket and begins counting. "One hundred, two, three, four hundred." Handing the small change to paranoid stricken chap due to his quick reactions and glances all over the shot, he speaks, then walks off. "About three blocks down, one left and then second right, you'll come across a small whore place. Red door, black outlining and a security guard looking at the window above the door. Go down there and you'll see where my life began."

Walking off, he scratches his nuts over thoughts off yet more prostitutes, he was becoming addicted just like how a man on Heroin, he craved it, every minute, prostitutes, every dream, more prostitutes. This is the fucking life.

Report Post Tip

Dub takes the money from the guy, shakes his head and laugh's. The only person to speak to him is a prostitute loving well if I may whore. He starts to think maybe this is the life. The only life. Many a mofios' don't speak and that's on them some dude like this nice chap. I guess the thing is we don't have to talk in the streets to be in the mafia we just got to put in our work for our boss. Oh Dub here he don't mind sharing a story long as someone listens.

" Thank you Mr. Tepid." replies dub as the nice gentleman walks away scratching himself in places where a prostitute would love.

Report Post Tip
I'm always watching, listening, and learning. Sometimes I have something to offer, but other times I listen and walk away without saying anything. You don't always have to weigh in on things, but when you are going to speak, be sure that your message is clear, precious, and directly to the point.
Report Post Tip

Dub listen's to Alexander the next Mafioso to step up and speak. He listen's well too cause this seems to be a guy that know's what he is talking about.

Will do Mr. Alexander and I will always try and strive to make everyone happy. I may step on toes but I don't mean to I'm a bit clumsy at times. But I mean no harm.

Report Post Tip
Bunch of peeping toms if I say so myself mako is the biggest in my opinion
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The streets are watching but no one is talkin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL