Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:18:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Brand new shoes stepping out in Las Vegas Started by: Gwarble on Jun 25, '14 13:46
I didn't say becoming a Rogue was the only option but getting a family and doing that way rarely works.

I haven't been on the streets for a whole but the last leader I remember to implement something that others weren't was Goku having anyone obtaining the rank of Made had to grace the streets with their presence. How many other leaders followed his lead?
Report Post Tip
Did the current leaders not rank up and do something? Are they not running this country the way they want to? You can still rank up and do something about it in this day and age, unless you have the attitude that you can't. Then you are your own enemy. Defeatist attitudes never made leaders.
Report Post Tip

Yes, Cassi, we get it. We must rank up and make the changes we want to see in the world. Now grab your pitchfork little lady and lets get to spilling some of that Gwarble blood line. 

Report Post Tip

Scratches his head, thinking how funny this idiot sounds..

I have never been more confusesd.. I don't think.. as I am right now. 

Report Post Tip

As pointed out some of the points are valid and Cassi you're right one group of people will always change but i have to disagree with the "rank up and do something about it" in this day and age that doesn't work.

Whether it be through being a Rogue or trying to help change with words. A Rogue will not survive to make any meaningful change unless they have an army of proers, and trying to bring ideas to the table won't fit in with what the current leaders want to do.

I honestly laughed at this. Here I thought that a Consigliere, one that was an utmost important man once within the South Side regime under Godfather Goku would be able to tell some things apart.

My father, along with several others, changed this world the way they wanted it to. We ranked up and did do something about it. Unfortunately for my line, my father isn't here to validate my claims, but I'm sure Johnny, Desmand, Cantillon and Amethyst could if you'd like?

Report Post Tip

Apologies, it would seem my speech impediment got the better of me there.

I was going to say..

You say words do not matter? If I recall, months back there was a man that spoke in the streets, a joke story of sorts. His story was a mockery of several Godfathers, even in good fun, they did not like it.

The man who spoke had an accident. His next of kin came back and spoke up on it. It wasn't fair to the man to have been killed for his story and woo, bam. Things were changed.

Words can change the way things go.

Disappointed that you'd think in such a narrow minded way, Spunky.

Report Post Tip

U all r right guys :)

Report Post Tip
I agree a group of people can make a change but as I stated before how many leaders followed Goku's lead.

Kyubey I'm sorry that I disappointed you and yes it does seem narrow minded but in general for one person to rank up and change the world is near enough impossible. Words only help make change if it fits in with the current regimes visions.
Report Post Tip

Yup, we are all able to become a crew leader within a few days and as soon as you get 120 days you get a district and a Godfather title and then some incompetent moron will make some terrible elaborate speech to commemorate you for doing something everybody does.

Everyone has a crew.. it is absolutely mindless here. Look at Warrior... he is in the "auth club" where he just dies and comes back and everyone kneels down before him.

OR you can be a goaterino 303303 troll tier 1 slimeball and be a part of a worldwide coalition of fools.

You destroyed this world. You all did. It's done. None of these new players will ever experience what become a CL or GF REALLY means because it means nothing anymore.

Losers.

Report Post Tip

I like dumb people they make me look smart :D 

Report Post Tip

How many more auths this week?

Report Post Tip

MOAR DOTS!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Brand new shoes stepping out in Las Vegas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL