May 15 - 15:09:09
Page:  1 
Ultimate Fighting Championship! Started by: Genocide on Jun 28, '14 12:43

Cage Rage!

Do you like hitting thing's?

Do you like fighting?

Do you want to be a CHAMPION?

...Yes?

Good, Time to get in the cage and unleash that rage!

There will be blood,

There will be brutality,

There will be pain!

There will be prizes!

PRIZES !

1st - $2,000,000

2nd - $1,000,000

3rd - $500,000

To find out more, Click HERE!

Competition begins when the tournament places are full!

For question's & Queries

Report Post Tip

Walking by the cigar shop, BigHurt sees this flyer hanging from the shop window. He ripped it off the glass window and passed it around to a few of his ccronies. As he watches people and cars pass by, he says... "This event will not pass me by. I'm feeling good boys! I'm all in!!"  He gestures his posse to follow him as he starts off to inform Genocide of his admission into this event. 

Report Post Tip

He's more than positive that others are maybe a bit hesitant. "It's oobvious others are discouraged.. who wants to face me in this match?"

Report Post Tip
Pulls a cigar im in
Report Post Tip
*Haven sighs after being half dragged, half shoved and half abused into the room and grins*

Guess I'm in.
Report Post Tip

Silvio is shoved into the room after mentioning he boxed 

"yeah ok ok ok im in"

Report Post Tip

Looks around and says i'm in it for the love not the fighting ;) 

Report Post Tip

Gonna step back from this hope the best man may win..

Report Post Tip

<em>After a shitty World Cup CristianoRonaldo notices a flyer on the floor</em>

"I definately am in looking forward to a good old fight"

Report Post Tip

Everyone, time to give up and forfeit your fights.  SammySantos is in, and will be taking this thing out!

Report Post Tip

The phone rings and BigHurt answers.. "Hello!... What? NEVER gonna happen!" He screams in the mouthpiece of the phone, then slams it back down on the cradle. Big reaches for the top drawer of his desk and pulls out a folded piece of paper. He unfolds it.. picks the phone back up and dials.. 

"Its me! I need you to meet me at the spot." he says. "Perfect! I'll see you soon. I need you to make sure I'm ready for survival. No holds barred! Capiche?!" he slams the phone down.. looking out his window taking in the scenery from the grounds of the HQ. 

"I'm ready for this undertaking.. it's my time!" he assures himself. He gets up and heads for the arranged spot to train for the fight of his life. 

Report Post Tip

A few days has passed and BigHurt sits at his desk staring at his phone. "There's been no word about this competition!" he says to himself. "An entry fee has been paid.. sweat has been shed.. but no word on the actual fights." A vein appears through the skin on his forehead.

He begins to contemplate how to handle the future of this competition and it's actual validity..

Report Post Tip

SammySantos has also been wondering about state of the competition - stopping to think in between training bouts.

I can only assume people are scared to sign up - I wouldn't want to take myself on in the ring...

Report Post Tip
So long as at least 8 people sign up the competition will go ahead.
Report Post Tip

Sign me up for this competition my good friend Genocide, I have been on a rigorous 6 day training regime since this was first announced.

Report Post Tip

Apollo scratches his head

I would join in this amazing event but sadly I'm not good at fighting by any means and I'm horrible at gambling. I wish everyone the best of luck on who enters.

Apollo watches closely as more people join in on this event

Report Post Tip

It is time that money is returned or the competition begins!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ultimate Fighting Championship!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL