Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 03:48:32
Page:  1 
Operation Hashbrowns Started by: Amethyst on Jun 28, '14 21:23

Was a lovely sunny day and today was the day of the ‘event’ of the month. Everybody who was anybody was going to be there for it. A good time was due for all.

Amethyst was checking over the gardens where the big party tents was being erected as table and chairs were being put up too. A lavish bar was being formed and a few areas reserved for special ice sculptures of goats which were yet to arrive. The buffet tent was being prepared for the spread of food to be laid out fit for a king.

Next a stage was being put up for a few bands to come and play and a bit of a dance floor was being laid down. Finally the final touches were being made with banners were going up for the celebrations and pretty colourful streamers everywhere. All of sudden Amethyst shouted to the staff “Where are the balloons? We cannot have a birthday party without the balloons!” She watches the staff look at one another confused shrugging their shoulders up and down with the ‘not a clue’ look within their eyes. Just then Amethyst spotted the party coordinator that she and a few other Godfathers have hired for the occasion “You boy.. Please come here right away!” she shouted, making the man run over in a heartbeat “What about the balloons?” She asked a much calmer voice once he arrived “Well everyone knows goats are afraid of them” he commented in a nervous tone “Ridiculous … the ones attending tonight are not afraid of a bit of blown up rubber.. now get to it.. 1000 balloons split over the tents please” She ordered him “Yes ma’am” he replied before running off to arrange them to be delivered to the place within the hour.

The hour finally passed and the balloons were being blown up to be placed into place around the tents just as a few people from out of town began to arrive early to get good seats. Amethyst then went to get ready while sending one of hands to check up on ‘Operation Hashbrowns“As soon as you have any news get to me right away” She said making YuSuk nod as he ran off.

A little while later YuSuk returned to Amethyst to explain that they have completed the mission and have got the body alive, blindfolded, cuffed and zipped up into a body bag and that he was none the wiser what has just happened to him.

Operation Hashbrowns was rather simple really. Mako and a few of the Godfathers of New York and Chicago went off to Vegas for his birthday celebrations. Then while Mako was so mesmerized by a stripper on a pole the guys banged him over the head with a stiletto to make him pass out before dragging him onto a private flight to make their way to New York. He was none the wiser to what was happening or to why. So clueless that when he finally came through he could not see anything or hear much to give him a clue where he was. He tried to wiggle himself away to no luck at all. Eventually the plane landed and Mako wiggling body was being picked up by a couple of them to be placed into the boot of a car to make their way towards the party.

Meanwhile at the party more VIP guests began to arrive from all over the country. The place was heavily secured and only those who could be trusted were being allowed in to have a good knees up in honour of Mako’s birthday bash.

Just as the car pulled up Amethyst was alerted of so and got up asking everyone to remain quiet as she got the lighting dimmed right down. The godfathers arrived carrying Mako in a bag and placed him right down in the middle of the dance floor before unzipping the bag and helping him stand up out of the bag. He was still cuffed and blindfolded as the godfathers walked around him watching a sweat break out from his brow as Mako pointed his nose up to sniff upon into the air. “I swear I can smell hashbrowns Mako shouted out resulting in a few sniggers around the place “C’mon now if you’re going to shoot me, at least let me have one last request of a HASHBROWN.. Better yet, makeit 20 freaking something or other since it is my BIRTHDAY AFTER ALL he continued.

Just then Amethyst could not resist as she got hold of a knife to pop a balloon BANG it went resulting in Mako throwing himself down onto the ground in a flash. Amethyst walked over to join the others as they removed the blindfold and cuffs as they shouted 

Happy Birthday Mako!

The look on his face was quite a picture as the celebrations unfolded with him running off to the table with the hashbrowns.

Whilst the party was happening Amethyst went around to the guests, offering them cameras to take pictures of things happening with people and to share the event behind the photo. Who knows maybe someone will share the story of Cantillon and Mako admiring the ice sculptures! 

Report Post Tip

BigHurt walks into the room with all the people and ballons and other celebratory cluster. He notices his Godmother standing next to a familiar face, ahead of the crowd. He's sure he's seen this face before. He ponders the name.. then remembers its the same guy that spells his name without an 'e.' "Lame way to spell your name." I say to myself. His parents fault I guess .~he shrugs~

BigHurt clears his throat.. "Happy Birthday Mr. Mako.. may all your wishes come true my friend.." he smiles and heads back to his HQ. 

Report Post Tip

Ilu Mako, little birthday boy!

Well, we all know that Mako might like hashbrowns... yes... but on his birthday, he should have a cake... of... yes you guessed it! Mako Tacos!!!

Presents a cake made of a few thousand Mako Tacos and icing with YusukeUrameshi naked inside it, waiting for him to pop out. 

Report Post Tip

Happy Birthday Mako

TheTripleDeuce offers up a shot of his finest canadian club whiskey

Report Post Tip

Happy Belated Birthday Mako, I hope you enjoyed your  day!

Report Post Tip

a little late buy Happy Birthday Mako :P

And enjoy the smooker 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Operation Hashbrowns
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL