Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 21:02:37
Page:  1 
What did he do??? Started by: -Draven- on Jun 28, '14 23:38

Come one and all!!!

Draven gives a small smirk and a wink. So It seems to be someone's birthday and to be able to show our love for the GodFather Mako I want to throw a little competition!

She pulls out a few pieces of paper and lays 20 credits out on the table.

I always get a bit interested when I hear it's someone's birthday and so hearing that it was going to be Mako's today I decided to follow him around the city for the day. Safely hidden out of the way I wanted to simply see what he did. 

She grins a bit and snickers. I shouldn't say the well... things I exactly saw but I would like to know if anyone else can tell me what it was he did as well. 

A few hints that I will give you... 

1.) a ball or two

2.) assualt

3.) deal

4.) a dinner

5.) some unknown women

6.) pink

Now those things are through out the day and not all at one time.. or were they. She twirls her hair around a finger and laughs harder.

So please come one and all that happens to be able to tell me the exact story of his day and this will be yours! I will say should two come close then the pot will then be split!

Oh.. and by the way the winner will be chosen on July 1st! 

Good LUCK!!!

Report Post Tip

I've got to admit Draven that's confusing as hell. I don't know whether to go hunting through The Loop for clues or just tell you what I think he did using what you have said above.

Like "He fucked over some unknown woman after taking her out for a dinner date by assaulting her pimp while he was trying to consolidate the deal by choking him with a ball or two until he was pink in the face."

Report Post Tip

Maria walks over to Jono, and guides him to a bench before his scousebrain can go into overload. Scouse's these days! 

If I've understood Draven correctly, she's proposing a storytelling contest to celebrate Mako's birthday! She wants people to write about what he might have done as creatively as they can while using the words she has in that list there.

Little birdies around The Loop tell me that this is only part of the celebrations being put on for our Godfather's birthday!

But don't worry, I'll make sure that we add a footnote for our scouse population on the end of our announcements to help you guys out. And I'm sure we could even convert the credit prizes to hubcaps. Although I'm not sure lronsight will be too happy if we get you all excited about the idea of winning hubcaps.

Maria walks away, singing quietly.

Feed the scousers, let them know it's Mako's birthday time!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Thank you for clearing that up Maria, it was quite confusing. I personally get excited when I hear it's someones birthday.

Madness figured maybe Draven had been getting her emotional descriptions from a magic eight ball again. Just as she was about to continue, Madness coughed into her elbow. It was so faint and small of a cough one wouldn't even known she had done it. 

Oh, excuse me. Just getting over the simple sniffles.

Madness smiled.

<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)">I have a wonderful story of Godfather Mako </font>assaulting<font color="rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"> me. It was a fabulous experience, just fabulous. I'll put the telling of it on my to do list. </font>

Report Post Tip
Man.. My speech seemed to be incredibly out of it yesterday. Perhaps next time in a drunken party state I should rethink my announcements of contests!

Thank you Maria you are spot on in the clarification.

I look forward to hearing your stories.
Report Post Tip

Pink. It was the color of the day on Godfather Mako's suit. Why, why not? Godfather Mako did what he wanted to do. Black jacket, white shirt, black trousers, black shoes, but pink socks and a pink tie. There was no denying the Godfather had a keen eye for fashion. His day started off like most other days, after dressing himself and throwing a ball or two around the house with is favorite puppy, the Godfather started his day.

His car was awaiting him outside like every other day of the week. The driver knew better than be late, for the Godfather had an infamous temper that lead to others being forced to wear cement shoes for the rest of their lives. As he was prompt, Godfather Mako was happy and no one was shot that morning. The driver listened closely as Godfather Mako laid out the morning plans. He wanted a grand meal, one fit for a man of his statue, but he didn't wish to be bothered while he ate. The location didn't matter, just as long as he was fed and undisturbed. He didn't wish to assault anyone before noon today. No need to bloody up a perfectly match suit highlighted by the incredible pink tie he was given by some unknown woman working the corner down near his HQ recently. Any other man would have denied such a gift, but Godfather Mako was a man who took risk, and appreciated the beauty that the color pink had to other.

Later in the day, after his morning meal was undisturbed, Godfather Mako was free to do as he pleased, for he was a powerful Godfather who clearly did as he desired. The HQ was quieter than usual, his right hand woman Cassi was out ensuring city buisiness ran smoothly, and the rest of the family where out making deals to further line Godfather Makos pockets. Life was good, money was flowing, people where content, and the incredible pink tie made him happy. Surely he would have to send one of his lackeys to find this lady and acquire a second pink tie.
While admiring himself in a mirror between making funny faces to amuse himself, Don Princess barged into his office without knocking. She clearly was unaware that Mako hadn't killed anyone today.

She wanted to have dinner with Godfather Mako to celebrate his continued success, and to brag about her successful venture into organized crime that had lead to a very well ran crew. Before she continued, she complimented him on the pink tie. Without skipping a beat, she told her personal guard, first sword to the South Side Vaelin to go aquire her the same pink material. She wanted a fancy dress like Mako's fancy tie. The Godfather was pleased with his decision, for when a lady appreciated the color, it meant he was doing something right. He called down to the lobby and requested his car, it was nearing time to go to dinner and now he had a dinner date.

The Godfather of The Loop, and The Lady Princess, Don of the South Side, wined and dined the evening away, enjoying one anothers laughter and company, while Vaelin the goomba seached high and low across Chicago for pink fabric. Such was the life for a lowly goomba, there would be no dinner for him, no profitable drug deals done, and no throwing the balls around in the back of the HQ with his friends. At best he could hope for was to find the fabric being held by a very random unknown woman and head home. If he was lucky, he wouldn't be assulted during this treasure hunt, as he had left his best blade at home. The evening turned into night, the sounds of the city came at him from all sides, but the hunt continued. The Pink tie fabric would be found!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Vaelin on being the closest to what Godfather Mako did!

Thank you to Jono also on kinda being close.

Happy birthday again Mako. May you have an amazing year.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What did he do???
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL