Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 16:15:37
Page:  1 
New City District. Started by: Gimli on Jun 28, '14 23:45

Its a dark quiet night when the doors of Gimli Headquarters open and Gimli himself walks out followed by Mr and Mrs Nido, Gimli stops at the top of the stairs stood next to the king and queen. A few moments later Sophia and Assassin walk out of the HQ chatting and giggling they come and stand next to the Dwarf. Gimli takes a step forward looks down at the gathering crowd and clears his throat

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here on this evening to announce good news within the city of Philly and its district Old City. This city has been growing for some time now and I am happy to let _Assassin_ set up underneath Sophia in Old City District, Assassin has been in our city for sometime now and I has been a honour working with him, he has been a great mobster to have in my family and city. He has been helping Sophia run her crew for last few months and has done alot and now we think it is time for him to start up his own crew and have the taste of being the leader. 

Gimli smiles at _Assassin_ and shakes his hand, bring him to the front of the group. 

So I bring you all the newest Crewleader of Old City District _Assassin_, Well done my friend you have earned this and I know you will done this city and district proud.  Thank you all for you time tonight. 

Gimli takes a step back leaving Assassin at the front. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations _Assassin_

Report Post Tip
Anathema walks toward Assasin, nodding at Gimli as she passes before standing beside Sophia and Battista.

Congratulations Assassin! I am delighted to see you get your chance here in Philly and I know you will do a great job.
Report Post Tip

BigHurt took a trip to Philadelphia to handle some business.. he heard of a gathering.. a celebration of  sorts. He and his body guards headed toward the commotion. As they approach a large gathering of people..BigHurt throws his hand out to stop his posse just shy of a rather large tree. 

"This isn't our territory fellas.. stand by" he says. BigHurt takes a few steps forward, to hear better of whats being said. He gestures his crew to stay where they are. His head bodyguard wipes a blotch of sweat from just above his right eye.

Now even though BigHurt knows he's not from these parts.. he still respects the upcomings of  a person's good doings. He takes several more steps forward, toward the crowd, looking back at his crew and nods.. as if to say it's ok. 

BigHurt breaks out in applaud as he clears his throat to speak... "My name is not important.. the man of the hour is _Assasin_.. I know what it's like to be in this celebratory atmosphere.. Congratulations on your forth coming assignment and promotion!" BigHurt says with great enthusiasm. "Best of luck to you.. and God bless you and the citizens of Philadelphia." BigHurt says with a smile. Takes a look up at the sky and back at his crew.. then turns and walks back towards his awaiting posse. "Lets go fellas" He says as he walks pass them. 

Report Post Tip

Good luck mate, and let's race on that market of ours :)

Report Post Tip

He's known for some time that the family butcher has what it takes to step up and isn't surprised by the announcement, in fact Angus is delighted to see yet another CL start up to help continue Philadelphia's slow but steady growth and rebuilding process.

Congratulations _Assassin_, this is a well earned opportunity and I wish you all the very best on your journey.

Tipping his Fedora Angus steps away in to a side alley and people hear the twang of his Gibson strings start up a rhythm in celebration.

Have a drink on me good friend.

Report Post Tip

congratulations _Assassin_ im looking forward to working with you in Philly :)

Report Post Tip

Looking forward to see what happens in the streets when bullets are flying ! 

Report Post Tip

But congratz with the crew :) 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations _Assassin_
Report Post Tip

Assassin turns to Gimli and Sophia speechless. He felt so much pressure on him to complete a task not many get the chance to. A thought of no longer following in one footsteps, but going beyond and leading others in his own. He thought about what he would do if he was ever auth. He knew the exact reaction he would make and deep down he had the perfect speech. The only thing is Assassin never thought this day would come. The speech was pointless because he was shocked. By looking at his reaction you could tell he had no idea what was going on. Gimli looks at Assassin and tells him to let Old City District, PH know exactly who he is. Assassin steps out in front of the crowd and begins to speak.

I want to start off and thank Gimli for believing in me, but most importantly i want to thank Sophia. Without her i doubt i would be standing here right now. I was a lost soul and she gave me direction. She led me to a place that had many opportunities. She never once gave up on me and for that i will forever be in her debt. For everyone else i appreciate you coming by and this is the beginning of a long road. I hope to achieve much success with this crew and get to know each and everyone of you. Once again thank you for everything.

Report Post Tip

She listens at the side as she saw people coming in and congratulate _Assassin_ , the time has come for him to take that big leap , how he will show his worth is another big step for his already broad shoulder .

She walks toward him and smiles , she cleared her throat before saying . "_Assassin_ , I remember the time when our ancestors met for the first time here at this world . I knew for a fact that she was overwhelmed by his works and conduct , and even after wards you still are doing quite well . When we started our journey with Godfather Gimli ( he was still a Crewleader here at Old City ) you bust your ass off as much as you can . And when he went to me and told me that I will inherit the family , I knew that you will be the best choice as one of my hands . You prove yourself again and again , there isn't a day that I am not amaze at your diligent and hard work for the crew . "

She paused for a while before continuing , "As I said before not many people can impress me , you are one of the few , and what I told back then still holds true , you are a gem . A gem here at Old City " 

She clasped the back of her old friend . 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New City District.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL