Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 17:18:14
Page:  1 
Buscetta and The Blazin' Beretta's Started by: Buscetta on Jun 29, '14 13:45

Buscetta just walked out of the HQ together with Calisto and Jacob. They had a meeting with godfather Starscream. Calisto his best friend had the sad news he needed to step down. Calisto insisted that I would take it over from him here.

Buscetta had thanked Godfather Starscream for it. This was very unexpected.

'Well guys' Buscetta says to Jacob and Calisto. He pets Calisto on his shoulder while walking outside in the streets of the industrial area of Inglewood to find a new place for an HQ.

'I'm glad you guys are both around me to help me out on this mission! Come over here' Buscetta points at the old fence which has a gab in it. He crawls through it like he was a little kid that was going to play on a construction site with his friends.

Calisto and Jacob followed him and also entered the site through the gab in the fence. Only Calisto was a little scared to enter the site. It was an old factory, but was closed due fire damage. The old owner couldn't afford to repair it. there were several buildings around the big factory that were still intact. Buscetta brings them to a table between to the two intact buildings, the ground is from concrete.

In front of the table at 50 meters he had placed a couple of cans and there was a pig hanging at the oak tree with a rope. On the table he had placed 3 new Beretta's.. They were polished and shiny

'OK so here is the deal guys.. the one who shoots the pig down from the tree will get to pick which building on the right or the left side of us will be the new HQ.' He says with a big smile on his face

Buscetta picks up one of the Beretta's and loads it with the clip he has on the side of his belt and starts to shoot at the already earlier placed cans on his 'little private shooting range'

See the finest Italian quality we are talking about here Gentlemen! Who wants to shoot first or are we gonna have a toss for this?

Buscetta holsters his gun and looks at Calisto and Jacob

Report Post Tip

Jacob brushed some dust of his suit after going throu the gap in the fence 

"Its two ways to deside who starts first, we can flip a coin for it or we can drav a line on the ground and throw a coin to see who get closes to it and that one will start"

Jacob picked up one Barreta and a clip to test the gun on the cans before they started the contest 

"This is realy a fine quality gun Buscetta and it will be fun to see who wins"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Buscetta. I don't think you need the luck but good luck.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Buscetta our bloodlines go way back!  I know what you are capable of, and I have complete faith in what you can do!

Qui-Gon smiles at Buscetta and shakes his hand.

Man I am seriously proud of who you are becoming!  I can not wait to see you succeed. 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Buscetta. I still going to take your money ..lol
Report Post Tip
Sorry to hear you'll be stepping down Calisto.
Report Post Tip

I'm sure you will do awesome old man. I cant wait to see what the future holds for you.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Buscetta. I have no doubt you will do a fantastic job and will become real asset to Inglewood and the city of Los Angeles.

I wish you every success my friend.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Buscetta. May Inglewood and the City of Angels prosper and grow under you.

I'm sure you'll do a fine job sir.

Report Post Tip

Wondering what all the fuss was about, NocturnalNo decided to approach the scene. When he did so, he noticed a few friends of his father before him. There was Jacob, Calisto, and Buscetta all messing around. His father had introduced them on more than one occasion, and he felt that he could call them friends of his own even now. As such, NocturnalNo called out to the men.

"Hey guys, what are y'all up to?"

NocturnalNo notices that the men are having some sort of competition. It appears that Buscetta is in charge of the men beside him now, which was a surprise considering Calisto had been previously.

"It appears I have missed something of importance here. I must say though, congratulations to you Buscetta and I wish you the best. You three are all great friends of my deceased father, and have treated myself with kindness as well. I see success in the future for all of you! But putting that aside, mind if I take a few shots?"

NocturnalNo grins widely and lights up a cigarette as he stands around with the men. 

Report Post Tip

*Solidly grieved by his father's death, the young Sensei, having the name of his gran gran gran father, and wearing the tag of his father, seemed a lil bit lost in space and time, maybe coz of his father's prefered bottle of Vodka left on his coffin... Carelessly, in his Mille Miglia car, he aproached the entrance gate 2 Bus' new soccer gamblin' mfkin decision makin headquatters, somewhere in Brasil, near Calisto's turf... The bigguest blonde Dutch mfkin guard of the palace, seein' the tatoo Sensei was wearin' just swelled... not just coz of the hot weather. The guard chief of almost sum 210 fully trained BGs tried to keep his calm until he heard the man's words*

"Hear me mrfka, u won't survive enough 2 wipe ur swell out like ur country's goalkeeper at a session of penalties against an underdevelopped American nation, to try to get somewhere, when ur boss learnead u refused me gettin 2 talk 2 him"

The dude knew what the words and signs meant. He felt like a Byzantian Varingian without alchohol. All he could do was 2 ask the ramp to be elevated and showed the sign to the chauffeur he might go on 2 da entrance of the villa, illuminated in those late evenin' hours before dawn, brighter and more shiny, than any other gangsta rap spot u might have ever seen in a short thug or gangsta life.

Buscetta knew who wd come to him and was clearly annoyed by those words he was informed about. "What were u sayin about down there on da gate", he asked.

Showin respect, Sensei responded: "Nah, don't worry old respected man, I had 2 use sum ruse to get Netherlands in Da Grand Finale. Coz with distorted history like those fake reasons hit posts, xcept "blades can't roll", u never know da future... Anyways, he told me u were a good man and he owed u so much, that I had 2 arrange sum things in that world championship, makin all happy to reach pole position...

Report Post Tip

I maybe late, but I will never miss the celebration.  Sorry, as usual, I was stuck in the gambling halls as usual.  You know how it is. 

Anyways, I am very happy to see you go bold and you deserve this!  May you reign long & proud!  Salute!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Buscetta. I wish you the best for your family.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Buscetta and The Blazin' Beretta's
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL