Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:53
Page:  1 
If You're a Crewleader Started by: Dandy on Jun 30, '14 11:10

Dandy was in a bar of New York called "The Boobies." He is enjoying the sight of waitresses wearing mini skirt and fit small shirt making their boobies be more projecting to all the costumers.

As he enjoy his evening meal he saw an associate walk inside the bar, Dandy waves at the man, gesturing to come over him. Dandy gesture to join him and then call a slim waitress to let the man order something.

Go order some, I just wanted to talk to someone while am eating. its on me you don't have to worry anything.

In his amazement he order almost all of the foods in the menu.

Dandy laugh. Damn baby, I told you to order some and you order a food for the whole month.

They both laugh. Dandy look at the young man and smile.

Hey can i ask you something. The young man nods. Am just curious, if you become a Crew Leader and one day you need to promote one of your associate, what do you want to let them do before you promote them to be one of us?

The young man silently think then answer. Well I heard that most leaders check on their books if they have been a good earner in the family, their skills and some their bloodline. But for me seriously i think they lack on something like, give them a job or something like " Hey come here i want you to do a job, this man become a pain in the ass and I want you to do something about it. I want this guy dead he is in this city/district and he will go out in the barber shop at this hour do your job and make me proud. " (OCC: kill this MIA for me) something like that. for me being a part of the family and stepping up as a mademan of the family they should prove themselves not only by making money or something, for me being a mademan is, you know, he should know the circuit of the underworld and he knew how to use his gun properly without being a chicken to use it. Being a mademan is something like you should be trusted in many ways not only just in one aspect.

Dandy smiles, he gesture as he saying let us eat.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: If You're a Crewleader
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL