Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:25:31
Page:  1 
A new path to fallow Started by: Calisto on Jun 30, '14 22:35

Calisto takes the phone of his tabble and starts to roll the numbers disk. After a while a man picks up the phone on the other side.

''Don Buscetta, come to my house. We have to arrange a few things. Bring up some heavies, we gonna need some extra hands. Ciao.''

When the convoy arrived at the manor, Calisto, fallowed by two bodyguards, opened the big wooden door in front of the cars and stepped out. With a smiley face he approached Buscetta and kissed his cheecks as an sign of respect. Both man walked inside as the small army walked towards the pool bar.

''I'm glad you are here Buscetta, it means a lot. As you may noticed the house is kinda empity now and a good company is always appreciated.'' Buscetta noded. ''Here, take a sit.''

At the main room there were a few brief cases, some paintings, two kegs of the best whiskey around and a box filled with guns. Seated near the window was Pedro, the janitor. Their old friend. After a few drinks Calisto smiled and asked Pedro to leave the room.

''I'm stepping down as an captain of Los Angeles and you are building up to take my place. I'm really proud of it and to be honest i'm sure you will do a lot better than me. I just can't continue leading an family. It's your duty to take care of them now. The burden is heavy but i'm convinced you can carry it. I, of course, will still be around as your soldier and we will roll together till the last of our days for you are my real friend. The one i trust everything i have.''

Calisto takes a sip of his wine...

''Listen, theres a few millions of dollars on those brief cases, some guns, a few furniture and some other stuff you can use better than me. I will be back to my safe house so i wont need these big objects. I will leave you an piece of land in Inglewood to start your own business and empire my friend. Heres the papers. Also my contacts and friends in the public services are yours now. Use them wisely.''

After a brief pause Calisto stands up to hug Buscetta. Both man then shaked hands remembering the oath they once made, to help each other no matter the cost.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new path to fallow
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL