Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 11:15:22
Page:  1 
Odin in Manhattan Started by: space-to-the-pole on Jun 30, '14 23:36

Good evening all, ima’ keep this short and sweet. When I took GF Altic took the reigns of my former family and is slowly filling up to the maximum he can hold. So, its time to expand my district further and give another person a chance to hold a crew leader position under me and my beautiful district.

This persons bloodline is a line that I’ve worked with on countless occasions and I’ve never, ever been disappointed. He has always put the effort in and in turn his line has always reaped the rewards that they deserve. We’re friends and we’re like minded, it’s a natural and easy selection for me and for the progression on the district. I’m excited  to be giving him this chance and I know he will do amazing things, as his line always has, so without further a due, I present to you all my next Auth; Odin!-

So let me be the first to congratulate you on your new bold and shiny status in this world, it gives me great pleasure to be the one giving it to you, go be beautiful, friend.

Report Post Tip
Odin stood beside the Polefather and looked on as he began to address the gathering crowd. A short while after he turned and shook the hand of his Godfather before addressing the crowd himself.

"Following on from space-to-the-pole I would like to take a moment to not only thank the Godfather for bestowing this honour upon me but for also giving me the opportunity to work beside the great man as a Captain under his leadership in this great and wonderful city. I cannot wait to get to work and look forward to the many months ahead us."

"The latest addition to Manhattan shall be known as the SeeD Organization."

"Thank you for your time, I bid you good evening."
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you sir
Report Post Tip

Having heard the news from one of her bodyguards as he started his shift, Maria ran through the streets to the place where she had been told Odin's auth was being announced. Slightly out of breath, she burst out into a huge smile when she caught sight of Odin and pulled her old friend into a tight hug.

Odin, my friend, I'm so very happy for you. You're going to be a fantastic addition to the city of Manhattan, Godfather space-to-the-pole has chosen to put this bold suit on some very wise shoulders, in my opinion. The ancestors of mine who lived through the time of your last ancestor to wear the bold suit, Cpt-Harris, had nothing but respect for what he achieved and I'm sure that given time, you will be just as great a leader as he was. The best of luck to you, Odin, although I know you won't need it. 

Report Post Tip

Buscetta found Odin finally.. He was seeding his new plants.

I always knew you were a farmer you old Goomba... Anyways good to see you back in the suit.

If i might use your own words as you used to me. You will be an asset for the district of Manhattan.

I hope your seeds will grow quick and get a nice and full HQ soon.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Odin prosper and have a  good long life

Report Post Tip
Shiva looks at Odin and sighs

"Well shit. Who let this happen. Now I've got no choice but work for you and do your dirty work. Not only that I have to shift through your dirty mails with space.. you pair need to get a room by the way!"

Shiva winks at Odin and giggles

"Congrats nontheless you old bastard. You're bloodline has shown over the years it has success wherever it goes so.. I'm kind of glad to be at your side."

Shiva pats Odin on the back and heads towards her new home to begin making some icy touches to her office..
Report Post Tip

Emerging from the crowd he approaches the new leader and shakes his hand..

Congratulations Odin, looking forward to some good times here with you.

Report Post Tip

Listening to Space talk he realizes Odin is being given permission to set up.  With instant excitement he smiles.

Odin, congratulations!  It is always deserved with your bloodline, and always a show to see!  I can't wait to see Manhattan grow with the addition of you!

Report Post Tip

As Vindictive listens to the speech giving by Godfather Space-Pole. He smiles and joins on in on some greats new from an old friend. 

Odin brother, very glad to see you go Bold, you and me go back some time now and my ancestors and yours have worked in the past alot together. I know for sure this was a great move for the greater of New York.

Congrats once again old friend. I know for sure your'll do great!

Salute Odin! 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Odin!

Report Post Tip

The young lad walks over to his boss a few days late after arriving to the shores that his ancestors once walked

Congrats Odin, it seems like our ancestors somehow always run into each other. I'm glad I can call you my boss and I look forward to working beside you like my ancestors have in the past.

Apollo walks back down the busy street waiting for the shipment to come in

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Odin in Manhattan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL