Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:07:03
Page:  1 
Fanatics in Inglewood Started by: Kill-The-Irishman on Jul 01, '14 02:47

I've been told, ever since I was a young boy I could never stay out of trouble. From stealing lunches from the other kids, to stealing their bicycles. It's only worsened since my younger years. Now I hold up post offices, and steal purses from old women I used to know. But today... today was different and it would change everything. I would accomplish something my father never could, hell my grandfather's father never even accomplished this. One morning in June I received a phone call from Starscream before leaving the headquarters. He asked me to come to his headquarters with a piece and someone I could trust. At the family bar sat a man called Capitalist, now I never knew why he was called that maybe he was good with some senators or maybe the fucking president I don't know, all I knew was that I could trust him and he was a damn good worker. I asked him to accompany me to Star's headquarters, he agreed and tossed me his keys to his black 1920s ford, which he kept parked out back. We get in and arrive around 8:30. Myself and Capitalist haven't been here since Star killed that old fuck and took over Inglewood. Star was inside of his office tending to some business so I hit the bar in the main living quarters of the headquarters. I grabbed myself a bottle of rum, and an ice cold Coca Cola and mixed myself a rum and coke. So we sit and wait for a half hour, catching up with the others that had stayed with Star. A bodyguard who worked for Star named Joey comes over to us and asks that Capitalist and myself go see Star right now.

Joey opens the door to Star's office for us and asks us if we'd like anything. We both decline, shake Star's hand and sit down in a leather arm chair in front of Star's desk. He begins to speak..

"Good to see you both again! I can safely say I've actually missed you guys, all of you that went with Calisto, with the exception of Calisto of course, he smells funny. Anyway onto the topic at hand, Calisto told me his headquarters is getting rather cramped and won't be able to take anymore people in soon. I've asked him who has stood out, who really busts their asses everyday, and he told me that you do Irishman. I'm not surprised you worked your ass off while you were here. Now you will need funding, your last challenge before going on your own. Good luck with getting it my friend, should you need my help you have it."

Now this is where things get interesting, we needed to buy an entire complex, and defenses for it. That's millions and millions of dollars which I didn't have then. There was always something that I wanted to do, I always dreamed about robbing the Federal Reserve. As Capitalist and I walked back to his car I thought it over, and decided it wasn't so stupid and ran the idea by Capitalist. He went to his trunk and pulled out two Thompsons, he was ready now. It was a hour and a half into drive the to Federal Reserve and we were stuck in traffic...

Capitalist finally had enough and decided to get out to see what the hold up was. He came back 15 minutes with a smile ear to ear, he said that there was a funeral per-session for the godfather that Star killed. But that wasn't what was making him smile, he said that there were two armored trucks that looked like they were heading back to Federal Reserve to deposit their loads, they always did work early in the morning. He then suggested that we hijack them, he said that he has already called Star and asked that someone be sent to pick up their car so why not. We both get out this time, and go to the trunk. This man for some reason is always prepared, he had three Thompsons with drum mags, a few M1911's with a few mags each, and a shotgun with more than enough shells.

We ran down the middle of the road, in between cars until we got to the cars. I shoved the barrel of my M1911 into the hole where the driver was supposed to shoot out of should he ever be held up and began to fire, Capitalist did the same with the lead car. I struck the driver a few times, I don't remember how many but it was enough to force him out of the car or just die inside. Capitalist turned around and with his Thompson gunned him down, which allowed me to go help Capitalist with his car. It was the same process but that driver was able to call it in that he was getting robbed.

Capitalist got into the front car, and I the back one. We muscled our way into the middle of the lanes and floored it, we reached where the funeral procession was and drove straight through it. Luckily we went through right before the deceased did. We drove into a warehouse a few blocks away from Star's headquarters to hide the cars. In the back of both of the cars was a combined total of 20 million dollars. We had our funding.. Later that day when I was asked what we would call ourselves, it was obvious. Ladies and gentlemen I give to you the Inglewood Fanatics

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Congratulations my friend, this has been a long time coming and happy to take this adventure with you!
Report Post Tip

Buscetta drives in his Lancia Lamba and stops at the new HQ of Kill-The-Irishman.

We both know you have waited for a while to get the BOLD jacket.

Well deserved and i love to work with you in the future!

Report Post Tip

Jacob had heard that his old friend Killing-The-Irishman had been at Steascreams's house and he haddent seen him in the HQ for some time now.

Jacob went over to Buscettas office and knocked on the door, after some min. one of Buscettas BG come in the door and told Jacob to come in.

" Hello Bossman you seen KIT or Capitalist this last hours " Jacob asked Buscetta.

Buscetta was looking in some old books and just shaked his head. " now that you mentioned it I havent seen them for some time now "

" okey I look some more down where he was looking at that old abanden building " Jacob says before he walks out the door and close it after him.

Jacob find KTI and Capitalist just some blocks away from Starscreams resident, and he stoped the car and rolled down the window

" Hey boys you like me to take you some home " Jacob says, KTI and Cap gets in the car and Jacob starts driving.

" It was nice to see you here Jacob " KTI says and he also told about what had happen.

Jacob stops the car at KTI's new HQ and they go out of the car, Jacob shakes KTIs hand " congrats my frien with you having your own crew, this is well deserved "

Report Post Tip

Congrats KTI, I have never spoken with you but see you on the streets working it hard. You have the  work ethic to prosper and be an outstanding leader.

Report Post Tip

Capitalist, Irishman, best of luck m8s.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations KTI, lets build our future here :)

Report Post Tip

KTI I am simply lost for words. Our bloodlines go way back to when we worked together within the South Philly Syndicate and since then we have been great friends. We have served alongside one another numerous times and I can say that this is a great choice to put you in a leadership role. 

I know Inglewood will continue to thrive with you now working to help the district grow. Congratulations old friend. Very well deserved!

Report Post Tip

KTI steps out and looks at the friends he has in the streets

"I just want to take a second to thank you all for the support, that goes for all of you that sent me letters. Thanks you guys."

Report Post Tip

What can I say that hasn't been said yet...Kill-The-Irishman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to getting your bold suit and I expect an all week partying in your HQ, so I hope that you got enough money from that Federal Reserve truck that you held up  to supply all the drugs and liquor for all of us!

Report Post Tip

NocturnalNo was walking down the street and heard about some commotion that had happened earlier in the day. He heard that there were no witnesses, which means it must have coordinated quite well. There were only a few people in town that could pull that off. NocturnalNo went to Starscream's headquarters to see if any of the usual suspects were around, but it turned out KTI wasn't there nor was Capitalist... hmm.. Even more suspicious to NocturnalNo was that he just found out the men were setting up shop. He was given the address to this new place, and promptly hopped in a taxi to head over. When he arrived, the headquarters was quite bland on the outside. However, as soon as he stepped in, he knew that the men had been the ones to perform the robbery. The extravagance inside was amazing. NocturnalNo spotted KTI walking around talking to some other guests, and with that he shouted "Yo KTI, nice place man! I wonder how much this cost, maybe the amount of an armed robbery?" NocturnalNo chuckled and so did KTI when he looked at the young ancestor of a former brother. Again NocturnalNo began to speak, "I wish you the best with your new family, I know that you are quite capable and have yourself a dedicated RHM. You should go far in this world." KTI acknowledged the young man's words, and Nocturnal knew that it was time he got back to his own business. He strolled out the door and hopped in a taxi, which he had head to the airport so he could get back to NY.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations KTI
Report Post Tip

Congrats, I can't wait to see what you bring to Inglewood.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, I am sure you will do great things.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations KTI

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, it has been a pleasure to call this family a home since the fall of Philly, you have all offered me advice, support and i am eternally grateful from it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fanatics in Inglewood
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL