Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 17:49:59
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business Started by: Blu_Blank on Jul 02, '14 09:48

I am planning on starting a new shop in the Chicago business district. The thing is, I need to know what flavors of ice cream I should sell there. What kind of flavors do the people of MR want to be able to buy?

I am personally a fan of vanilla. Not just any vanilla, but good quality vanilla. Not that shit that they sell in crap diners, abut the kind that has little flecks of vanilla bean in it. 

What is your favorite flavor?

Report Post Tip
What the fuck is "good quality vanilla"?
Report Post Tip
Well actually, I think this is a great idea for your new shop to be an ice cream shop.

I personally disagree with you about the vanilla. That is a basic bitch flavor. I think a good "Rocky Road" is the way to go....or there is always coffee flavor.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The kind that your poor ass can't afford.

Report Post Tip
Oh, you mean rich people vanilla? I can't afford it,but i can afford cookie dough. That shit right there is good.
Report Post Tip

Cookie dough is a really good flavor to add to your menu too, Blu. 

Report Post Tip

my favorite is caramel, and i like a lot dark chocolate, strawberry, banana,  bubblegum, pistachio, and basically i like all ice cream flavors.

Report Post Tip
Bubblegum is nasty.I Wouldn't put that in the menu.
Report Post Tip

No bubblegum. That is lamer than my legs. Dark chocolate is good. Strawberry and banana are also good.

Not so sure if I want to sell cookie dough. Swaggdinero might hang around my shop then, and this needs to remain a classy joint.

Report Post Tip

Malaga is my all time favourite, plus Cocos would do too.

Report Post Tip

Malaga? I've never heard of this flavor. What does it taste like?

Report Post Tip
Good day to you sir. I hope your Ice Cream shop goes bankrupt. How is that for classy?
Report Post Tip

The only way it would go bankrupt is if riff raff like you, swagg, come around too often. It would scare away all the paying customers.

Report Post Tip

I suppose you could keep vanilla in the "People with Bad Taste" section. But what you really need is chocolate, butterscotch and blackcurrant. Now those are flavors that will actually sell. Good point on the cookie dough :P 

Report Post Tip
You sir done fucked up. I've would of paid top dollar for your ice cream.Only thing i can say is let the odds be forever in your favor.Now good day!
Report Post Tip

The odds are always in my favor! Especially when your types stay away!

Now, butterscotch and black currant sound like wonderful flavors! I'll put them right next to the Vanilla, with the good ice cream.

Report Post Tip

Swagg means "may the odds be ever in your flavor."

hur hur hur.

Report Post Tip

I don't think he is literate to have ever read that book. His knowledge base is lower than that of a child with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Report Post Tip
I SAID GOOD DAY.
Report Post Tip

Are you sad Swaggdinero? Is it because I have so much more swag then you could ever hope for? I think so.

SwaggLESSdinero.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL