Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:14:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business Started by: Blu_Blank on Jul 02, '14 09:48

Fucken lolz 

Report Post Tip

Blu, you definitely outdid Princess there. Well done.

Report Post Tip

chocolate chip cookie dough

Report Post Tip

not seen these flavors but it is then again open minded to try  bacon flavored it believe it or not have health benefits, there is cod an are you speakin of a traditional style ice cream joint that just sales the cream style or will it have gelto an other forms of icecream instead of just using milk n other by products.

also with flavors besides bacon,cod, blood like blood sausage, there are the many different chocolate from bitter to super sweet,coconut n watermelon, an  the list goes on.

you might want to state if your going for USA or italy or spanish or other cultures even though this is a mob based game there are hundreds of mobs from the old days, from the usa n other countries  for example the Yakuza  been a round for age. ill be silent though just  few ideas to help ya out.

Report Post Tip

Baskin Robbins makes a chocolate and peanut butter flavor that's so good it almost makes me wanna slap my momma. Chocolate-n-peanut butter is where it's at.

Report Post Tip

Kelly looks around with a look of horror on her face......

So I was moseying around in Chicago earlier.  I really, really fancied an Ice Cream..........

I looked really hard; I took a long, deep lungful of the Chicago air.  I could not however, find an Ice Cream parlor, hell, I couldn't even smell the sweet smell of frozen loveliness.  I was obviously quite disappointed and distressed.  The tears that poured down my face ruined all the hard work I had done in the powder room.

I was just wondering Blu_Blank, when is the business opening?  A girl could really do with a nice Pistachio cone you know?

Report Post Tip

Bubble gum ice cream is sexy nice. 
But do small scoops because it's reeeeally sickly.

Report Post Tip

Kelly_Kapowski, it's been a of of IRL issues lately that have kept me fro writing it. It'll get done soon.

Report Post Tip

chocolate ferrero

Report Post Tip

A cinnamon flavor with coffee and add in some velvety swirls of chocolate and vanilla.

Report Post Tip
I'm upset this ice cream shop hasn't opened yet. :\
Report Post Tip
government banned it due to sugar sorry
Report Post Tip
Wanna protest Striphe ?
Report Post Tip

Cookies and cream but spicy xD

Report Post Tip

Cookies and cream but spicy xD

Report Post Tip

Butter Pecan

Report Post Tip
I like B&Js baked Alaska, vanilla (your favourite) with marshmallow and white chocolate.
Also tuti fruti
B&Js chocolate brownie and cookie dough
And cadburys marvellous creations, popping candy
Italian cherry it begins with a M

Are you doing sorbets, milkshakes or frozen yoghurt ?

If so I had raspberry and black current Fro Yo with black and red gummy bears
Report Post Tip

Nothing can beat PEANUT BUTTER...!

... Well, maybe chocolate mint.

Report Post Tip

rocky road

Report Post Tip
Why not some good quality cookies and cream too, cos im sick of not getting my chunks of cookies.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Favorite Ice cream flavor for my new business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL