Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:53:44
Page:  1 
Spacey is done, for now Started by: space on Jul 04, '14 09:49

Right, where do i begin. Well i know that these aren't the done thing and are mostly ignored but i feel really compelled to do it. As most of you know, this going to be my last run for long while, i promised the wife id take time out, my boys are growing up and im finding that this world is creating a distraction away from them, sadly enough.

I'm going to keep up with my Help Desk duties, after all i like to wing the questions that you guys ask, nothing better than making shit up, i joke. But yea, my playing days are done for a while.

Its been, god, 7-8 years maybe and I've loved every minute, right from the very first moment i found it in the college library, with jono prolly sitting over the next desk from me (true story) i've been hooked. Its probably one of the most addictive things i've ever done and been apart of. The community alone is something great to behold. I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the most weird, and amazingly beautiful people during my time. Seriously considering i have not met 98% of you, its still very easy to call you guys my friends.

There aren't many individual thank you's because there would be far too many. But there is one person id like to thank, bunny. We've grown really close during this run, and take away anything game related, you're an absolute diamond. It puts a huge smile on my face to know you was with me on this, my last big run. You kept me grounded and i want to thank you for all your dedication and hard work you gave to me, i'll never forget it, mucho loves. 

Snip, there isnt many that i respect over you, we have been there and we have done it pal, it was a pleasure as ever to work along side you.

To the rest of my close friends (you know who you are) i wanted to thank you for keeping my entertained over the years, i've developed a really good friend base from this game and for that, ill be forever in its debt. 

Thanks to all who gave me this chance, its very much appreciated. All the 3033 lads/girls...its been great, you guys are some of the most, insanely, crazy people i've ever had the chance to be involved with, it goes without saying, there is no hard feelings, it is the nature of the beast. 

and that my friends is me, i know these things are mostly self glorified. but this is a genuine attempt to say my goodbyes for while.

ohhh, ok, ill do it, you know i cant help myself...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoiYRIJ6sJl1dDMtZFRJQjZXb1pKZlo3STFsS3JKQVE&usp=drive_web#gid=14

space- out for now

Report Post Tip
Much respect for not bitching about your death, a lot of people would and for that alone, you have my respect. Enjoy your retirement.
Report Post Tip

Brother what can i say? You have always been there for me over and over and over again from Teaching me the ropes in my early days to letting me Vent. Seeing you reach GodFather is reward enough for me when the sun goes down on Visas we still have our means of communication your right this place is quite good at stealing our lives. 

but Thank you for being there for me and i am proud to call you my friend Love you Brother.

~Visas~/Stan

Report Post Tip
Space 4 Auth!
Report Post Tip

See ya in a week or so broseph.

Report Post Tip

Love you like a brother Space, enjoy your break!

Report Post Tip

Love you Space.

Please keep in contact with me <3

We've fought in a lot of wars for and against each other, and you've been one to never go down without putting up a fight. It's admirable.

But don't stay a stranger, it would make me even more sad if you didn't keep in touch.

Report Post Tip

We've been friends and enemies more times over than I can count. The one thing I've always loved about you is that you're one of the old school people who will always speak their mind. You have had many great runs here to be proud of. It's sad to see you go.

Enjoy the real world friend, it's a lot of fun too. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Spacey is done, for now
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL