Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:09:09
Page:  1 
That's the way the cookie crumbles Started by: CookieMobster on Jul 04, '14 15:56

CookieMobster makes his way through the crowd, holding an oversized notebook. He then climbs on a stool, and clears his throat so that he catches everyones attention. Despite being anxious, he tries his best to keep his voice loud and clear.

"I guess you all know what I'm here for. My father was recently killed, so I would like to say a few words about that. There isn't really any point in trying to blame others or expressing your anger here, so I will just skip to the good part. As I was reading my father's log, I found some information that he would probably want to share with you"

He stops for a second and starts searching for a specific page in the notebook

"So, to start with. My bloodline is fairly new to this mafia world. Specifically, my father was just the second man in our bloodline to get involved with the mafia. I can say that he did a pretty good job and I am most certainly proud of him for everything he achieved."

He starts reading out loud:

"Starting with chronological order:

A big thanks to:

GodMother bip and "the boopin beepers" for keeping my grandfather safe and showing him the way in the mafia world

GodFather Dripple and "The Negative Nimbus"

Don Bodie and "The Corner"

Don AlexMoran and "The Mountain Goats"

GodFather JakeLuciano and his "Czylharz Family"

and last but not least, GodFather Starscream and all the other "Misfits"

CookieMobster keeps on reading

"I'll stop here and to make a long story short. There are plenty of others who built up next to me, fought alongside with me or died for me, but I can't mention everyone here, I would possibly need another notebook just for that. Everyone who has helped me out so far knows that I'm indebted to them. 

My comrades in Inglewood, Buscetta and Kill-The-Irishman, if something ever happens to me, do your best to help out Starscream and make me proud"

CookieMobster closes the notebook

"Farewell friends. One day my brother will return to these shores."

Report Post Tip

I already miss you Cookie....When are you coming back?

Report Post Tip

My Cookie!! I was very happy that someone from my father's Family still existed in such a powerful position and now...heartbroken does not begin to describe it.

I am sorry this happened to you,my friend.

If your offspring ever return to these shores..I assume they will know where to find me.

Report Post Tip

Cookie, you father was a good friend to my family from the first day we sat foot on these shores. It was terribly sad to see the passing of an era where a good man who seemed to care about people left this world. For what its worth, your bloodline has been a good teacher and friend to me and mine since day one, your father, and you won't be forgotten.

Thank You.

Trixy

Report Post Tip

Fipster wipes away a tear

"Your father was a good man, and I'm honored to say I've done the left handjob (trolol) for him. It was a pleasure to work for him, and I can't wait for the next of his kin to show up on these shores. I'll always be a cookie in his jar."

Report Post Tip

Cookie, when are you coming back ?- make it fast Pls. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: That's the way the cookie crumbles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL