Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 22:11:31
Page:  1 
A Princess finally becomes a Queen Started by: Blu_Blank on Jul 04, '14 18:21

After talking with the other Godfathers, it had been decided that Blu_Blank's crew leader, Princess, would be taking over operations of Chicago's south side. He felt happy to be the one to bring this to her. She would be a great replacement for the late Godfather Goku, a man he respected greatly. He walked down the road and into the family's headquarters, heading towards the back of the building to Princess' office.

"Oh great Princess, the powers that be have decided that you are to be the Godmother of Chicago's South Side. I want to be the first to congratulate you on this wonderful and fully deserved promotion. I know this part of the city well, as I have been here since the days of Godfather Goku, may he rest in peace. I know you'll not only fill his massive shoes, but need an extra pair because of how great you'll be. As such, I think you might need to upgrade your offices a bit. I have a new set of keys for you for your new building just down the street."

Tossing Princess a pair of keys, and a slip of paper with the new address, he walked over to the bar. He grabbed a couple of champagne glasses, and a bottle of Dom Perignon. Popping the cork and pouring a couple of glasses, he passed one to her, and raised his own. 

Salute, amore mio!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Princess, our bloodline worked many times together and we have known each other for a long time i am really happy to see you achieve this today.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations  my princess becomes a queen. You're wonderful 

Report Post Tip

Well deserved! Congrats Princess! =)

Report Post Tip
My lady, it is an honor to call you Godmother Princess. You took me in, offered me advise, and taught me all along. Your dedication to the South Side is incredible, and we will all prosper under your leadership.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations South Side on your new achieved heights, it is always great to see things like such happen, but hey live well and prosper! Salute

Report Post Tip

Many Congratulations to you Princess!

I know you more than deserve this opportunity and I am very happy to see you achieve this big step! South Side is in great hands and CH will continue to strive under your leadership.

Report Post Tip

Yaayy!!! You are great Quenn. I just met you and then you become a godmother. Congratss *salute*

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Princess. I know you've worked hard for this and put a real effort in. Hope you enjoy the fruits of your labour!

PREPPY <3
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Princess finally becomes a Queen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL