Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:46:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
VuZe Poker table Started by: VuZe on Jul 04, '14 20:50

okay i enjoy playing but very few seem to play so i would like to have this topic active anyone want to play poker post here big games small games

come let me take all you money :P

Report Post Tip

I'm interested in playing, do you have a table ready or were you thinking more of starting a tournament?

Report Post Tip

i normally message people to play but i was thinking it could annoy someone soooooo we can post here if anyone wants to play but ill jump in now if you like see you there

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street fetching his daily newspaper, Tepid overhears a small conversation about money, slowing his pace down just enough to listen to more of the conversation at hand, he hears all he needs to and makes a short statement.

"I don't think this is the right place to have this conversation, I'm in a generous mood today, move it or gimme your money and I will play for you."

Reaching to his inside pocket of the jacket he is wearing, he removes his smokes whilst deliberately showing off his revolver.

"Move!"

Report Post Tip

Tepid I'm not really sure I appreciate you threatening a member of Queens. How about you go ahead and move along yourself now. We've all got a six shooter, no need to show off yours.

Report Post Tip

i didnt mean to cause trouble just wanted to play poker :/

Report Post Tip

Don't worry VuZe. You've done nothing.

I'll play with you some time. I'll catch you for a game tomorrow or tonight.

Report Post Tip
Your right, I will apologise and explain my reason for my previous post.

I'm not entirely sure how, but somehow I have mistaken this thread (on my previous post) as a street thread, hence my post, it was suppose to come across as this thread doesn't belong in the category. (As I assumed somehow, this was a street thread.)

The 'move' speech was to indicate moving the thread to the correct category, which I've stated I got wrong.

So now I've said that...

Shaggs, the post was not intended to show off anything, purely saying if these guys are talking IN THE STREETS (Which is my fault for mistaking the thread category.) about playing poker, then they would have money on them, one way or another. So if I was a mobster in real life in 1930's, I would have overheard that conversation and mugged them. The gun was purely part of role play and for no other reason, like I said, if I was a mobster...

Besides, it is possible to show off a gun in any situation (In real life) whether you can use it or not, game wise too.
Report Post Tip
That will probably be because when you posted Tepid, this thread was indeed in the streets.
Report Post Tip

Lulz. Now we've established it was in the streets when you wrote the response, showing off your gun as your pulling out a pack of smokes is not an ideal way of telling someone a thread doesn't belong here. This guy probably had no idea what you were trying to say. To me it just sounded like you were giving him a tough time without actually telling him anything but to fuck off.

Report Post Tip
I can see how that could come across like that, I personally mailed VuZe after I saw these responses to apologise for my mistake, only to find out it was not my mistake, that the thread had infact been moved. :D

As I stated, the gun was just part of roleplay, was not a threat in anyway, just for them to see it, and not argue... In a roleplay sense.
Report Post Tip

Someone wants to play at the low stakes game? Kiddie pool?

Ring of Fire table is fine also.

Report Post Tip

poker anyone

Report Post Tip

Pokering now.

Report Post Tip

yup

Report Post Tip

Don't you have some poker buddies who can get along?

Report Post Tip

no one likes to play me now :(

Report Post Tip

Why not?

Report Post Tip

maybe coz i take there money lol

Report Post Tip

lol

I did good back there this time around :P

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: VuZe Poker table
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL