Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 23:56:55
Page:  1 
Yu Suk & The Brooklyn Ball Started by: Amethyst on Jul 05, '14 20:04

Today was a special day, it was going to be a big event in Brooklyn, today was going to be a massive celebration due to what they had planned… A big fancy dress ball for the occasion.

As people went over the final preparations for the party, Amethyst along with her right hand man Yu Suk went out to check some nice new property that she had recently purchased, which she had got in workman to do some modifications to it. She wanted to see it was ready and all up to par with all the latest security measurements in place and ensured that it was decorated well.

Wow” Yu Suk pointed excitedly, “Look at that fountain.” As they arrived into a great hall. Yu Suk eyes were lighting up in every room they looked in. “This place is just so amazing Amethyst.” He kept repeating as they went around. Until finally they came across a new office with all the stuff a good hard working crew leader would need.

They headed back to the main headquarters in time for them to go and get ready when BoxCutterPazzy came running down the stairs excitedly. “Oh good, you're back. Yu Suk, follow me!” He shouted. Yu Suk went to follow him while Amethyst went to get changed for the party.

Amethyst got dressed up as a French maid and even had a feather duster for it. She looked into the mirror and giggled. “Such fun.” She muttered to herself, then she made her way down to the great hall to greet guests as they arrived.

The first to arrive was LF with a couple of her immediate family members. You had Gravity dressed up as a King and his Queen was MalcolmReynolds. They were followed by Inertia and Integra who were dressed up similar to LF as princesses with ever so pretty tiaras on their heads. “I see what's going on here.” Amethyst smiled as she jokingly curtseyed for the ‘royals’ when the district cat’thing’ came running in dressed up as a joker wearing the hat with bells on the end.

Others started to arrive all dressed up in a variety of ways to join in the celebrations. The ‘big kids’ TepidDelucci and BigHurt decided to double up to be a pantomime horse with TepidDelucci at the front and BigHurt at the back. All you kept hearing from them was BigHurt mumbling from inside of the costume asking “Whose bright idea was this?” and TepidDelucci jesting to him to “Just go with it bro, watch where you put your nose though.”

The party got underway when all of a sudden the big doors flew open making a ‘bang.’ Everybody turned around to find Batman and his boy wonder side kick Robin was standing there with their hands upon their hips. People had to take a double glance to see that it was indeed Yu Suk and BoxCutterPazzy both in costume. It was of no surprise to the massives as it was known that Yu Suk had a big tight wearing fetish.

Just then BoxCutterPazzy punched his hands together as he shouted “Let’s go Batman! Resulting in a few giggles at the ball as they began to ran their way in to the center of the room so that their caps would have a flow to them.

Amethyst decided there and then that this was the time to make the announcement for all to hear.

“As you all are aware we are here to celebrate a new auth in Brooklyn and I think you all know who I am speaking of.” She began to speak to the room “Batman… I mean Yu Suk. Today we went to look at that very nice property and even though you know you’re to be the new auth, little did you know that the property we went checking out on today is to be your new headquarters.”  Yu Suk gasped. “Wow I… I don’t know what to say other than shout IT HAS A FOUNTAIN! Amethyst smiled as she told him “It’s okay my friend, our bloodline goes back a bit of a way now and you have served me well, I am sure you will make this a success.” Yu Suk began to blush a little as they heard someone tutting to themselves, to turn around to see it was BoxCutterPazzy struggling to pull out his pants a bit. “They keep going where the sun do not shine.” He protested. “Oh yes, one more thing… Keep an eye on boy wonder there… I am sure however he will, he will serve you well.” Amethyst went on to say to Yu Suk.

Once the speeches and talk was done Amethyst turned to all the guests at The Brooklyn Ball and said. “Dear Brooklyn and to the rest of America, I give to you Yu Suk, my new auth of which his headquarters will be called Deadman Wonderland. Let us all raise our glasses to make the toast. Congratulations Don YusukeUrameshi!

Once the initial cheers were done, Yu Suk turned to the crowd.

Now let’s get this party started!

Report Post Tip

Kyubey was dressed for the ball. He was but a mere cat.. thing, but even so he wore a little jesters outfit with an amazing red and purple hat. He dressed to impress entertain.

Right around the time he showed up he noticed a theme. Gravity wearing a fancy kings crown and.. Malcom wearing a queens crown..?! He simply laughed it off. It didn't surprise him much knowing Malcom. Then came along two lovely ladies dressed in beautiful dresses and wearing tiara's. They were Brooklyn's very own princesses; Inertia and Integra. He waved to them and smiled. Everyone looked oh so lovely. He began to turn around when he noticed Tepid and BigHurt in a pantomime horse. He was shocked. He wasn't sure what to think but utter laughter began to fill the room when they came in.

He walked over to his liege, King Gravity and began to speak with him. "Gravity friend. How may I be of service today my king?"

Gravity looked at him and laughed. Did he fail his test of being a jester? Surely not, perhaps Gravity had heard a funny joke and remembered it at that time? It wasn't likely but Kyubey didn't like it. He was happy when the two superheroes jumped through the doors like true heroes. Pazzy was dressed as Robin and Yusuke was none other then.. Batman! It took the tension off of Kyubey.

Godmother Amethyst had announced that Yusuke was filling up a vacant warehouse and beginning his own family. It was fantastic news for the district of Brooklyn. We had been awaiting this day for some weeks. He smiled to Batman and his side kick; Robin.

"Congratulations Yusuke. I know from experience with your bloodline that you can operate and maintain what needs to be done. I know you will not disappoint Godmother Amethyst. I'm happy to see you given the opportunity friend. I'm also happy to see you taking Pazzy! I read through some journals of mine and it said that Pazzy's bloodline was once one of my bloodlines hand. If such is true, then he must be amazing, much like his ancestor! Congratulations again Yusuke & Pazzy."

He shook their hands with his paw..thing. He then wandered over to Amethyst and sat down nearby.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Don YusukeUrameshi! and Kyubey! 

Wish you both the best your both Awesome!

Report Post Tip

CookieCutter heard of the ball that was going down in Brooklyn, She didn’t want to crash it, But did want to give her congrats to YuSuk. She runs to her closet and digs out her, finding her best costume, slipping into it and rushes out to Brooklyn’s Ball.

As she walks in seeing all the different people in their costumes, she lets a giggle slip out as this funky mumbling horse walks by, She couldn’t help herself and slaps the horse’s ass. Then she spots GodMother Amethyst, walking to her with a smile and a bow,

Glad to see you well, GodMother Luvie, She says with a hug.

Oh CookiCutter, glad to see you are here, Luv the costume! So funny since YuSuk’s is calling his headquarters Deadman Wonderland! she said with a giggle.

Oh my! Alice from wonderland was the only real costume I had. Guess it was perfect that I had it! Anyways, if ya don’t mind I should go see the man of the hour, She winks and walks away to find YuSuk and BoxCutter at the bar slamming down some shot.

Batman and Robin, such the men I wanted to see. Oh how I luv men in tight clothing and tights! Squeezing between them at the bar, orders a round of shots,

YuSuk and BoxCutter look her over and both wink as each other, Well if it isn’t Alice in wonderland coming by to see us, We were wondering when Alice was going to show up.  Like the dress Darling, He says with a wink.

Look I came to said, Congrats Batman, on your head quarters and new family! You’ll do well for Brooklyn. They all raise their shots and downs them quickly.

Report Post Tip

Yusuke was Standing next to BoxCutterPazzy who was dressed up as Robin, prior to the party he had asked Amethyst to convince Pazzy to agree to wear the outfit so he could wear his Batman suit. To his surprise it was a success!

Both the men begin to scan and watch as guests arrived all dressed up for the occasion. First thing that caught his eye (as did most of the males or cat...things... in the room did) was the two beautiful princesses, Integra and LF. Both of the ladies were dressed to impressed, looking elegant as they passed him.

Yusuke then notices Godmother Amethyst in her french maid outfit herding TepidDelucci and Bighurt into the room as they were in a two man horse costume and kept having trouble with seeing, relying on the Godmother. Yusuke waves, seeing she was frustrated he walks over towards them, hearing her yelling "I can't leave you two anywhere! Just because I allowed you two to be a horse doesn't allow you to go to the bathroom in the streets! Follow me!" She demands and sighs.

Quickly he rethinks joining the group just yet, looking over to his left he spots Kyubey dressed up as a jester prancing into the room joining MalcomReynolds and Gravity. Yusuke begins wondering if they were pulling off a King and Queen look or maybe some sort of misunderstanding? Yusuke also starts to think to "Great just what I need a cute little cat to steal up all the tail at the party".

Continuing to look around the room he spies CookieCutter hiding underneath a table looking smaller than normal. Crouching down he notices she has also dressed up for the occasion, perfectly pulling an Alice lookalike. Offering her a pill he extends his hand out pulling her out from underneath the table, gradually she begins to look her normal size as if it were some sort of magic trick. Yusuke asks that she join him in the celebration.

Grabbing two wineglasses he clanks them ever so carefully trying not to brake them knowing Amethyst will throw a fit if he broke her fine china. With a success, no glass was broken and he had everyone's undivided attention. Drinking the two drinks he pauses.Taking a moment to clear his throat he begins to speak.

"I will keep this short and sweet so everyone can get to what they really want to do...Drink!

Thank you to all of those who have joined us today for "The Brooklyn ball" y'all are looking pretty sharp tonight I must say. I would like to once again say my thanks to Amethyst for giving me this opportunity. I look forward to working underneath you as a captain to help continue to build up our district.

Now....lets get this party started!"

Looks around for another drink and possibly a cigarette, just his luck he happened to forget his today.

Report Post Tip

BCP was standing there as Amethyst was explaining it all to him and sighs.

I get it..I get it but this suit is like a wedgie from hell. No clue how men are suppose to wear outfits like this. I am not Robin Hood for fucks sakes!

Fast Forward 3 hours later

Is he here yet? asking Amethyst.

She takes a collected breath and sighs. I told you Pazzy, any min. he will be. Just do as you agreed and were told and all will be well. Now stop bothering me, I have 2 horse asses to worry about then shit you already know. So just be ready.

BCP nods and sighs. Yusuk should have been here by now. The car was 10 mins late. There was a King and Queen here. the prinsesses were with them of course. And there was indeed a very hot and impressive maid who made all this happen. Without her, he would still be at a bar trying to remember if he had a name. There was a cat like thing. It look cute but still a kitten instead of a full grown cat thing. Someone did find a rare horse also and brought. It was a horse that had two asses. Though the backend had more bladder issues then the front. Pazzy noticed that a hashbrown deep fryier was in the corner next to the bar. Which was a great thing as when you drink you need something to eat so that was a postive. And he couldn't help but notice there was a jester. He seemed like a fine jester as jesters go. A lot of people laughed and giggled at him so he was doing well.

Then the car pulled up and he appeared. At last. Yusuk aka Batman apeared. He was the man of the hour afterall but BCP had instructions he had to follow. the Batman got up and said a few thing and nooded his thanks and was looking for something.He checked his toolbelt but not there. He even checked his bat mobile and still nothing when BCP heard the words" Someone wouldn't happen to have a smoke would they?"

On cue Robin appeared in the rafters with a spotlight on him.

Have no fear Batman.....the Boy wonder is here!

In a flash, Robin aka BoxCutterPazzy grabs the lighter from his own tool belt and throws it down to Batman. Robin picks the massive wedgie out of his ass and does a swan dive(drunken fall) from the second level of the hall they hadfor the evening(landed on his head and jumped up forgetting he may actually be hurt). Handing Batman a frsh beer a waiter brought up Robin speaks once more.

The Batman will never fail this district or city. With The Boy Wonder at his side we will take care of the Joker, Riddler, or whoever elsae Gotham thinks can get in our way. We are DeadMan Wonderland and he is The Batman and I am the BoyWonder.....RobinPazzy!

At that instant a Alice appeared. The Batman had handed her a pill and her she was. Robin threw her a magic shrinking potion and vanishes to the bar. He heard that there was a good cookie cutter there that could solve his wedgie woes and hoped to see how true that was.

Report Post Tip

Gravity enters the building behind his fellow crew members. He couldn't fathom why they were trying to get a further distance away from him. Anyway, Gravity carries on clicking his coconut shells together, imitating the noise and physical actions of riding a horse.

Clip clop clip clop cli....

Gravity mutters under his breath as he drops one of the coconut shells. Not to make a scene, he picks them up and quickens his pace.

Clipclopclipclopclipclopclipclop.

Running to the front of the group he was with, Gravity holds his hand up signalling for everyone to stop, just for everyone, except Inertia, to ignore him completely. Meeting Inertia's gaze, Gravity smiles and quickly forgets MalcolmReynold's incredibly hairy face.

Uhhhh yes...of course, I was just signalling for you to stay and no one else, Inertia!

Dropping down to scratch Kyubey behind the ear, Gravity smiles once again.

Come on, Princess. Let's go and congratulate Yu Suk's very much deserved auth.

Walking closely together, Gravity and Inertia get lost in the rabble of people.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $5,700,000 Tip

LF's limousine stopped at the party place and it was still quiet. She turned around to her family members who accompanied her and said:

"It's good we arrive early, the best drinks and food are always for the first to arrive."

She smiled when she saw her family members having done their best to dress up.
Gravity and MalcomReynolds, dressed as King and Queen, came forward and started to walk towards Batman and Robin.

"Okay girls we follow." LF said to Integra and Inertia, who were all dressed as princesses.

Behind the "Royal family,"  other Loitador members followed. There was HarveyLogan dressed up like Ernest Hemingway and OLD_SCHOOL dressed up like a wild western cowboy.
Polica and Lady_Stoneheart were representing Franklin Roosevelt and his wife, Eleanor.
Dollface and Chuckie dressed up like Marc Antony and Cleopatra. The other members followed them dressed up like citizens, in all their beautiful colored dresses and suits.

Arriving at Batman and Robin, LF started talking to them.

"Batman, I mean YusukeUrameshi, congratulations with your own headquarters in Brooklyn. I have seen this building being renovated for you and I am really a little bit jealous. I say a little bit, because I might not have a fountain like you have, but I have a big garden with a wood oven in it. You should come by and try our own baked bread, fish and pizza's."

Behind her the Loitador members were nodding and mentioning to each other about how well used the wood oven is. But LF asked them to be quiet again and continued.

"YusukeUrameshi, I hope that you and BoxCutterPazzy will get a full family soon and we can work together to have Brooklyn stay strong. Good luck"

She winked to Integra, who then brought a huge basket with fresh fish. Inertia followed her with a basket filled that had fresh baked bread in it.

YusukeUrameshi looked at it and smiled to BoxCutterPazzy. "We wont have to cook for another week, it seems".
Then he turned to LF and thanked her for the wishes and gave her a glass of champagne. He waited till BoxCutterPazzy offered champagne to all Loitador members and together they said:

Saúde

Report Post Tip

LF, Inertia, and Integra all arrived to the Brooklyn Ball to honor Yusuke in style.  The comfort and style of LF's limo only mimicked the style and class of the lady herself.  As Integra, followed Inertia out of the limo she whispered, "I have to get me one of these some day"

As LF gave her congratulations to Yusuke and Pazzy, Integra and Inertia couldn't help but giggle between themselves, commenting on how how well their dresses complimented the curves of their chests.  Inertia had to elbow Integra to get her to realize that their boss had subtly signaled them to present Batman and Robin with the baskets of fresh fish and bread.

After paying Yusuke her own congratulations, she pulled Pazzy to the stock room of their kitchen and showed him several cases. With a huge beaming grin she shows him some cases of beer, only in a can.  "Hey Robin! You're going to love this!" She said as she tossed him a can of Kruegar's new canned beer.  "Consider this my own personal gift for you, and Batman out there."

Report Post Tip

a young lass skips into the ball room laughing insanely

Congratulations Yusuke, I'm sure you will be great addition. I look forward to see what you do and how you handle matters with your newly appointed position.

The lass does a twirl and skips around the room looking at all the glamoring lights enjoying her time at the ball

Report Post Tip

A note slid under the door of BigHurt's office. He stands up from his chair and walks over to retrieve the note. He walks over to the couch and sits down. He unfolds the paper and reads: "Meet in the conference room adjacent to the ballroom an hour before the event." His eyes roll as he reads the bottom of the note.. "Love, your sexy bitch!"

The hour came and BigHurt went to the conference room as requested. As he walks in he sees TepidDelucci and Godmother Amethyst standing next to a rather large heap of material lying on the floor. BigHurt looks at them and then looks down at the pile pointing and saying "What the fuck is that?!?!" Amethyst laughs and looks over at Tepid.. "Its our costume for the big sha'bang tonight!" Tepid says with a giddy laugh. "Is that a horse head?" BigHurt asks. "Absolutely it is and we're gonna' both be in it tonight!" Tepid said with a smile. "You're both lucky I'm excited for YuSuk! Otherwise I'd be outta' here!" BigHurt says.

The ballroom was starting to fill up with all the people of Brooklyn. The decor was brilliant and festive. People were wearing costumes of all sorts. No real theme to the costumes people were wearing. There was word that the new crew was to be "Deadman Wonderland" which may have caused the elaboration of costumes. A wonderland indeed. I sight to be seen surely.. maybe even enough to cause other crews to be envious. But this event was to celebrate the next step in YuSuk's tenure here in Brooklyn. One that is well deserved. So it didn't really matter what others thought. You could see different groups of people gathered throughout the room. Groups of a few and groups of several spread throughout. YuSuk had a few people around him.. including BoxCutterPazzy whom is said to be going with YuSuk as his right hand. They make such a happy couple.. so it was no surprise that this would happen. 

As Godmother Amethyst walks through the main doors.. she was leading the way for a two man horse costume. Bickering as she lead the horse. "Pretty soon you two will have to get out of that costume and be social with others. I can't watch over you two all night long!" she says scowling. "Yes my love!" Clearly TepidDelucci's voice from behind the horse head. "Quit stopping so abruptly you fuck!!" BigHurt says from the rear. After a bit of stumbling around the room in the horse costume.. BigHurt and Tepid slip off the costume and make their way around to greet people. 

After the speeches were made by the Godmother and YuSuk.. BigHurt makes his way over to YuSuk. "Congratulations my friend! I'm very happy to see you've finally gotten your own crew going in Brooklyn. It's well deserved." BigHurt says with a smile. "Why thank you! I'm very happy to be given this opportunity. I plan on making our Godmother, Brooklyn, and New York very proud." Yusuk says. They shake hands, smile, and go about talking with others. BoxCutterPazzy and CookieCutter were walking around with their moonshine, clearly having a great time already. The bar counters were definitely going to stay busy tonight.. What a joyous occasion this day would prove to be. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Yu Suk & The Brooklyn Ball
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL