Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:38:48
Page:  1 
Deadman Wonderland Started by: YusukeUrameshi on Jul 05, '14 23:32

In the midst of celebrating with friends and family members within YusukeUrameshi's new HQ, he looks over towards BoxCutterPazzy, smiling as he trys to refrain from laughing till he asks, "I still don't know why I gotta be the one dressed up as Robin!?". Yusuke bursts into laughter while looking over at the table next to him. He notices a line of beers neatly placed and organized onto the table, spelling out "Yu suck!", as he chuckles, thinking in his head that Amethyst must of been busier today than he had imagined.

Still in awe of everything going around him he's about to give a speech until he spots four men in movers uniforms starting to unload the "Hashbrown fryer" into the kitchen. Yusuke waves his hands in the air with frustration yelling out, "NO NO NO! That gentlemen is going into my office, I have done the measurements myself and if they are accurate then it shall fit just perfectly along with a few various other things I shall need."

Yusuke grabs a beer from the table, cracking it open he begins to chug from it before smashing it on his head, and tossing it to the ground.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'd first like to say....

Have ya'll seen that fucking FOUNTAIN yet or what!?"

Yusuke looks over at Pazzy and nods. Pazzy sighs, walks over to the fountain, and quickly his frown turns into a genuine smile. Getting everyone's attention he points to area's and special features of the decorative sculpture as if he were a salesman trying to sell a car.

"Ain't she a beauty!?", Yusuke grins before apologizing for the delay.

"For awhile now Amethyst has been helping and working with me to prepare and plan for this day for quite some time now. Even with that said, I'm still as surprised as some others might be that she actually went through with it!

In all seriousness though I'm truly thankful for mother Amethyst. This amazing lady took me under her wings giving me a place to call home. After some time she bestowed upon me the trust to become her left hand man, which one day lead into a right hand man spot. She's also kept on motivating me to do more with myself, to break away from spending my time at home, instead of this country. Also for today, I have been given the nod to own this amazing headquarters and family that you all see before you. I don't know if I'll ever be able to fully repay you for everything you've done for me, but I'll damn well do my best, I can promise you that!

Secondly I'd like to thank all the amazing folks in Brooklyn for helping make this day happen. I won't shout out names since I feel I will miss someone, but you guys know who you are! This wasn't a one person thing, many folks played a big part into the funding's or encouragement to keep this bum going.

Without further adieu...I bring to you..."

Yusuke clears his throat.

"Deadman Wonderland!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

coughs

You could've at least given me a shoutout!

Report Post Tip

grabbing a beer and chuging , BCP smashes it on his head and laughs. Then dopes this 3 more times. Stumbling a bit BCP heads to the stage and grabs the mic that Yusuk is holding.

Ladies!, GentleMen! and the rest of you all. First I'd like to thank our godmother Amethyst. Without her, I would have been dead by now. Stop smiling Stealth, you still will not get to do it. But as I was saying, I'm a huge pain in the ass and she put up with me so thank you. And Yusuk was the good one, so he was not in danger.

Adjusting his tights, BCP smiles at the fountain and looks for a bat symbol to appear and magically it did right in the middle. So he grabs a beer and chugs it.

Also, thank you bossman, without you earning this honor, I'd be face down in a bar like my bloodline is known for. I will be anyways, but I'm sure I'll do something decent for this district in the process.

Soon as he utters those words a donky sound is heard through the ranks and BCP laughs.

Yes we heard you 2 jackasses so I'll wrap it up. Short and sweet. To the point so here we go. Yusuk, our bloodlines go way back so I think we will do just fine. You deserved this and have earned it. Its my honor to be by your side. Ladies!! Gentlemen!! And Tepid and BigHurt!! Please welcome Deadman Wonderland to these shores. And remember, Its not all about Alice anymore!.

BCP grabs a nottle of whiskey and takes a 1/3rd to the head before handing the bottle off to a bodygaurd and stumbling off stage.

Report Post Tip

Congrats old friend. I wish you the best in NY. I know for a fact you'll do great. We have worked together multiple times, good to see your hard work pay off for the big apple!

Drinks on meh!

As Vindictive pours champagne in to Yusuke's glass and pours himself some. 

Salute to your new success! 

Report Post Tip

congrats to your new home

Report Post Tip

Congratulations! Good luck, if you need it! 

Report Post Tip

did someone say beer? LOL

Report Post Tip

Christian hands the intoxicated MissPinky his beverage and heads for another. Remembering some of his Grandfathers journals he couldn't help but chuckle. Finally making his way to the bar he finds Yusuke has finally parted way from the crowd that surrounded him almost the entire evening. Waving down the barkeep I ordered a couple of the finest drinks for the two of us. Once handed the glass I raised it in the air to show my gratitude to the new leader in the district of Brooklyn.

Well done my friend, even though we are on other parts of the nation at the moment it is times like these I cherish the most. It is times like these we get to put work to the side and enjoy the celebration of life, respect, and the journey you have taken to make it into a leadership opportunity.

I know you will make the best of what life has to offer and wish you nothing but the best my friend.

Report Post Tip

wooooo!

drinks the beer and then raises the glass

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both! I wish you well! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Deadman Wonderland
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL