Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:30:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Silence Is Not Golden Started by: Vaelin_Al_Sorna on Jul 06, '14 10:46

Was kinda my trade mark ya know

Report Post Tip

I actually can't even remember the last time I spoke in third person, and as previously mentioned I can't get on IRC. That being said I never had much respect for Premier but this is way below him... based on what respect I do have.

My words are quite conifdent, and quite clear i think you are a very sweet boy, and have quite the sugar in you, either via eating cake, or  it just happens :).

Dodging the insults you tried to throw... sad.

And yet again why would you jump directly to, oh you have the right to talk as long as you dont threaten me, why would i threaten you, why would that be the first thing you assume.

Because you previously brought up the fact I hold grudges and that I'm a Crew Leader. I was informing you the fact I'm a Crew Leader wouldn't come into play unless you made a threat, but reminding you I can't stop your Crew Leader from punishing you for anything you choose to say.

Also nobody said you were killing anyone, i said you were very soft for bringing a CL up in an OOC conversation

I also informed you I approve of your right to express your opinion. I can't stop a death sentence from your CL even if I don't take offense to something and I ask a CL to spare someone for doing that sort of thing. Your words gave me the impression you were fully intent on trying to offend me until I apologized for something you don't understand and isn't any of your business... so I reminded you to make sure you didn't fall on your own sword.

I do enjoy how happy you got when the hope that i really may not be premeir was there.

It's not happiness that you aren't him, it's me getting a laugh at you because you slipped up and spoke as if you weren't Premier for a moment. He'd never insult his own actions saying I'd stoop/sink to his level, the man's one of the few competitors I have for Mafia Returns' most prideful bloodline.

Report Post Tip

What? You mean the beautiful picture in my mind of how wonderful those times were is false? Oh the humanity!

Report Post Tip

"I'd stoop/sink to his level, the man's one of the few competitors I have for Mafia Returns' most prideful bloodline."

I only read this out of your entire last comment, and i took it as a compliment, also deadpool what the fuck does that even mean

Report Post Tip

IronSight you make it seem like I dropped it because of your obvious attempt to stir up conflict/drama. I have no fear of you or what you might say. I have no skeletons in my closet. If you want to attempt to shame me publicly, please, don’t warn me with open threats. Just say it, get it off your chest. If you decide to keep it all in, that’s okay, no hard feelings. Can’t always get what you want. 

Blu_Blank’s retirement is not my story to tell, that is why I did not reply to your post. It makes no sense to share the intimate details of what happened that night with you or anyone else not involved. Some things are best kept out of the public eye because there are people who push for information they have no involvement in, just so they can run it through the gossip mill of MR. 

You can think all day that I’m dramatic, a bully, toxic, terrible - I’m okay with that. Guess what, I’m also okay with you throwing around sarcastic remarks and bringing up my “outstanding history”. I can’t change your mind just as I cannot push the retire button for someone else’s account. People make their own decisions. 

I have no bloodline feud with you. I don’t stalk all your posts and then troll them as much as I can. That would be absolutely pathetic and a waste of my time. If I see something I want to comment on, I will comment on it. Doesn’t matter who said it, if it were my greatest enemy (I’m sorry to tell you Ironsight, you aren’t my enemy) or my bestest friend ever. You and I just happen to disagree more often than not. This makes a great breading ground for discussion, not to publicly shame, troll or boost up those dramatic posts. 

Report Post Tip

Actually I'm fairly certain all I ever said was that you dropped it, never really said why. On top of that, was it me who wanted to start a conflict? Did I throw the first stone? I could've sworn jumping at the chance to defame me by twisting my words was the first punch thrown, but then again you also claim I'm trying to intimidate you so maybe we're not reading the same material. No skeletons? No stories about attempts to have me killed? No stories of you being so desperate to attack my bloodline at one point you were stupid enough to claim any bloodline with less than two years of experience was worthy of even having a conversation with you? No stories of you constantly criticizing me for 2 and a half years, with the only break being when a mutual friend intervened? No Eepster, I don't let personal attacks go. I don't like it when someone gets their friends to go rogue and shoot at me, I don't like it when someone tries to have me killed for telling Kuklinski to stop his antics, and I don't like someone constantly twisting my words to criticize me for years. I won't pretend it didn't happen, because I'm not an idiot and you'll do it again if I let you.

Blu_Blank's story should have nothing to do with you. You're in no way, shape or form his superior and I honestly just can't stop laughing at what I've heard about what you've said. I bring it up because it perfectly demonstrates the type of vindictive person you really are, and how low you often go despite the fact you pretend you keep your nose clean. If you're trying to imply that I'm pushing for info to get the rumor mill going... you're off your rocker. I yell at the usual rumor mill supporters for spreading something to me because I don't support the things the rumor mill does. I honestly think that the retirement shouldn't only have details being released by the one side, I'd like to see the full discussions for myself because those who have tend to believe you're at fault from what I've heard, and the only opinions I take into consideration aren't rumors... they're people who've seen the discussions themselves.

I will think you're an overly dramatic, toxic bully because you have a long history of starting shit with people and then attacking them as often as you can for other reasons. You also have a history of abandoning your Godfathers at the first sign of trouble/disagreement from my memory. You are right that we can't push the retirement button for someone, but it's also not difficult to create a reason for people to want to do that through harassment either.

You can pretend you don't hold a grudge all you want, but I won't forget that our first interaction was over the fact I told Kuklinski to stop harassing Rory... and you publicly insulted and threatened me, and then tried to pressure my leader into killing me. I won't forget that month an associate of yours, a recent former associate of yours, and a former vocal member of your family went rogue and shot at me all in one month shortly after we had a squabble on IRC (What a coincidence...). I also won't forget the fact you've criticized everything about me that you can, including stating something like "Bloodlines with less than 2 years of experience aren't even worthy of having a conversation with me."

No you don't stalk my posts, but the ones you do notice you force criticisms in even if you have to twist words. You're not above bloodlining through close friends, harassing someone betraying the people who trust you or twisting words so why should I ignore an obvious attempt to defame me by twisting my words? Or would you like me to continue my ruse that I believed you misread what I said when you twisted my words for the 50th time?

Report Post Tip

Why so sensitive?

Report Post Tip

That's a cute one-liner. Do you really think condescension is the proper way to move forward?

Report Post Tip

Yeek yeek woop woop! Why you all in my ear?!

Talking a whole bunch of shit 

That I ain't trying to hear!

Get back silly flower! You don't know me like that!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

lronSight pats FourLoko on the head,

That's okay, hon. I never expected you to have a spine, maybe you should get another one of your friends to try and be rowdy to get me to apologize or something.

lronSight ruffles FourLoko's hair,

Maybe that'll work this time, since everything I ever say is done while being emotional, or whatever it is you apparently think is happening based on that response. It's a sign of dodging the points just as much as not caring.

Report Post Tip

I love this thread. Good to see IronSight intellectually checkmating ignorant fools.

Report Post Tip
No where near the intentions of my original thoughts, but it's good to know not everyone is mute.
Report Post Tip

Of course not, Vaelin. When it comes to personal insults and holding grudges...MR will always be very vocal. 

150 posts and not a worthwhile thought/idea.

Is that a record?

That would depend on what people classed as "worthwhile." 

I certainly see one post that isn't "worthwhile." 

Report Post Tip
500k in tips from that post thus far.

Certainly worthwhile for me.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

So what idea did you contribute and do you really wanna insinuate that you judge whether or not an idea is worthwhile based on tips? Because I'm pretty sure you didn't actually bring an original thought forward, and some posts about bloodlining people and pissing in graves have gotten tipped rather well, ones I prefer to see as classless and moronic. Screw it, let's take it one step farther. Oh great one, what worthwhile ideas have you added in any discussion anywhere?

Report Post Tip

I can't believe anybody that walks this earth can say Ironsight hasn't had anything of value to add to our streets.

In fact, I want to go as far as to say that he and his crew are responsible for a vast portion of the intellectual conversation that goes on in our streets today. 

Ligodric how do you find it appropriate or accurate to say such things? Also, where the hell do you get the stones to say this shit? I'd be interested.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Not a worthwhile thought has been shown in this whole long rambling mess?  Gracious sakes alive!  Who made you the judge of what is worthwhile?  I saw a few worthwhile things said among all the rest of the bilge.

Report Post Tip
It is nothing more than a condescending bully with a thesaurus and a god complex. I daren't even say it's name lest it fuel its roaring ego.

It can't argue without demeaning or insulting. It can't communicate without spinning in circles. I applaud its ability to attempt to hide its inadequacies behind vocabulary. I am however not amused or impressed.

Mr. Palko you were the last person I expected to come to the aid of a bully. RTL didn't deter you it seems. I have plenty of time for you friend, but that cretin could benefit from being taken down a peg or twenty.

Whilst it undoubtedly contributes to activity in various forums, when one looks deeper into what is actually said... All self appreciation, condescension, mutual admiration and masturbation.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Silence Is Not Golden
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL