Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:30:46
Page:  1 
The Curse of Detroit Started by: AdmiralAckballs on Jul 07, '14 00:51

AdmiralAckballs walks back from his fathers grave with a satisfied look on his face. The man that laid there in that grave was a man that fought for what he stood for! And he enjoyed every single moment of it. In his diaries he wrote how me made hundreds of friends over his life span as a mafiosi. In the back of on of his journals was a black note with a piece of paper in it. AdmiralAckballs opens it up and starts reading.

Son,

Once you read this message, I will be gone for good. I want you to know that I died with honor and with a good feeling in my stomach. Even though I was shot multiple times. The reason I took this path is because I was fed up with these lowlife's running a crime syndicate.

And I am going to be real honest about what went down. Black Bottom was my pearl and I wanted to see it grow and shine. Only there was one filthy spot in it and it just wouldn't go away. There was an other crew leader in the city that wasn't as dedicated to success as myself. Every morning I walked passed his HQ, noticing his mailbox stuffed with unopened letters. It was horrible and the place was a mess. This crew leader was a shame to black bottom and had to be removed. 

Even after multiple attempts to get help from outside my plan bite me in the ass. I was banned from godfather positions, authing and growing and so I felt as if I had died already. This all because of that dirty spot on my pearl. It was time to stand up for myself and take matters in my own hands.

AND I DID! and then CristianoRonaldo who I respect and love...took the honors of dueling me. It was awesome...

End of story.

(OOC: I am sleepy, was a crazy run! Had a lot of fun lovely people!!)

AdmiralAckballs pinked away a small tear of hapiness and lit the letter on fire. Watching it slowly burn away as a fading memorie. . . 

Let's go on a vacation before we do an other one of those Adventures shall we ...

Report Post Tip

Shame you didn't have the guts to do things yourself initially, instead of trying to pull my district in with it. You weren't banned from several things because of a black pearl. You were banned from several things because you were a liar, and you tried to get my district to do your dirty work for you. No pride in that, and it's sad that you do take pride in it.

Report Post Tip

Don't cry Mako,

It's a MAFIA world we live in, not Disney world! 

Report Post Tip
So they hit all of blackbottom for what? This is Reaper/Two Gunnz. I just want a straight answers on why this happen.
Report Post Tip
Don't hold your breath. Answers aren't given in the streets anymore.
Report Post Tip

lronSight sighs,

"The long story short is still pretty long... AdmiralAckbar wanted Al_Capone removed. He told Mr. Capone that I was plotting to kill him, this was false. Mr. Capone didn't take this news well and came to me with demands for a duel and my location. Cooler heads prevailed after he was determined not to be a real threat. After further investigation as to why the man randomly decided to pick up on things I hadn't touched on in over a week, it was discovered that AdmiralAckbar had been lying to Al_Capone about my intentions and that caused the entire incident. Upon discovery of this, both Leaders were punished with bans and sanctions relating to authing and taking on the role of Godfather. After failing to trick Al_Capone to actually go to war with myself and the sanctions had been put in place, AdmiralAckbar made his own move and he and his men killed Al_Capone and his RHM Bill-Cutting-JR. Going to war after trying to pawn his dirtier work off on myself upset Godfather Mako and his allies so they decided to take down AdmiralAckbar."

"Please ignore Mr. Spiels, people rarely give the answers but it does happen and it never hurts to ask."

Report Post Tip

"That being said I still have a soft spot for people who try to better their situation, even if I disagree with their chosen methods and involving others who have nothing to do with it. Rest In Peace AdmiralAckbar and Al_Capone. I hope your descendants learn from this but follow in the mafioso footsteps you've left behind."

Report Post Tip
"Answers aren't given in the streets anymore." Me
"People rarely give the answer." You

Why should I be ignored? Have I offended you in the past Don IronSight? If so, I apologize. My ancestors have been nothing but respectful to everyone.
Report Post Tip

You weren't ignored?

I'm fairly sure that Don lronSight has gave you the answer you're looking for. He was stating that "it didn't hurt to ask". You asked, and he gave you the answer, even when he isn't obligated to do so.

Report Post Tip
Godfather Mako, I did not ask the question. I just mentioned that answers are not given in the streets anymore. IronSight then told the crowd to ignore me, and basically re-stated what I had already said.
Report Post Tip

I believe he did a little more than that. I was about explain why the events happened and what happened, but he seemed to have done a perfectly fine job of informing everyone himself.

Not everything is explained, but personally, I've done my share of explaining on events involving me and my moves. I still will. This time I didn't have to to because lronSight covered it to the tee. I believe what he was saying is that it never hurts to ask for reasons, because most of the time you will receive an answer. In which, his opinion was different from yours, because there has been reasons given to things, and even on the streets. Even if it isn't to every single incident.

Report Post Tip
With all due respect GF Mako, I don't think you fully heard my side of the conversation. I don't care what you guys did, nor why you did it. In days past no one had to ask. The story was given. I was merely saying that now the story does not always get discussed in the streets. I was just a little surprised that Don IronSight injected me into his explanation in a negative way.
Report Post Tip

lronSight sighs,

"The point of acknowledging your presence in this discussion wasn't about whether or not I agree with you on how frequently reasons are being made public, the point is that you snubbed the question off as pointless. It never hurts to ask questions in a civilized manner and it is very much my opinion that anyone stupid enough to imply it's pointless to properly ask a question like that should be ignored."

"Try it again elsewhere, you'll see this is nothing personal, I get offended when people discourage others from asking questions every time, whether I speak up about it or not."

Report Post Tip
Again, my apologies. My response had nothing to do with the original question. I encourage any dialogue in these streets. I was merely stating that war speeches are becoming a thing of the past.
Report Post Tip

i know i may be  just another face in the crowd, but would it of been best to remove the Admiral at the stage he told Al Capone that others were planning to make a move on him? which in theory could of saved some lives and saved the why are there so many empty districts posts which has been commented on before?

Report Post Tip

"Moloch, theoretically sparing two crew leaders saves more lives than killing one and saving another. Their decision was the one that theoretically should've saved the most lives. In hindsight, they would've saved more lives by killing one or the other but they didn't have access to that information. I personally didn't make or agree with the decision at all, but you have to respect and understand that their intentions were to avoid bloodshed."

Report Post Tip
" I would like to clear some air first thing first we never once spoke of taking BB for ourselves I'm disgusted to the thought of loading all that opportunity over one more block of BB"

" so if your going to tell it tell the truth also we had a rough time starting out but for beginners we did alright for ourselves"

" Second I respect Mako and Ironsight in how things got handled thank you guys for your time and effort"
Report Post Tip
^ Now that's the true definition of a stand up guy right there.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Curse of Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL