Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 01:43:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tough Times Racetrack Started by: Frite on Jul 07, '14 08:21

You notice that Frite comes out onto a platform in front of everyone, behind her lights over the track are shutting down and men can be seen cleaning in the dark.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention for a moment please."

She waits for calm and quiet before continuing.

"It has come to my attention that the rent at this place has gotten to be a bit too high for our standards, and we want to keep the bets coming and the booze going, so I have made a decision. I have bought a smaller racetrack a bit away from the city, away from the crowds and the streets, and most importantly, away from the prying eyes of the powers that be."

At this point you see men coming around with pamphlets and handing them to each of the patrons. You take one, and open it. As you begin to read, Frite speaks up again and explains exactly what it is you are looking at.

"I have taken the liberty to have directions made up for you all. I want to keep the place popular, and it's gotten to the point where I think I can trust you not to invite anyone who doesn't belong, and also still to invite everyone who will enjoy it. Take heed, and I hope to see you shortly in the new arena."

With that she steps down, and gets into a waiting car, which you promptly follow to the new track.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tough Times Racetrack
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL