Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:55:21
Page:  1 
A Shadow Falls Over Queens Started by: JohnnyNoname on Jul 09, '14 03:32

"Alright good, make sure he finds his way here immediately."

Johnny hung up the phone abrubtly, taking a sip from his glass of ice water. Things had been going smoothly for him recently, OJ's move to Manhattan went down without a hitch, and business was moving along like normal. He had just gotten off the phone with @RasAlGhul's secretary and was now waiting for the man to show up. More than likely he was out tending to one of his multiple Shadowy businesses...Christ knew that the man had enough of them.

Johnny kicked his feet up on his desk and let the minutes pass. And then an hour. Then three. Beginning to get frustrated, he was just about to call back and inquire as to what the fuck was taking so long... But then he heard a slight tap tap tap on his door. As he began to stand up to answer it, the door cracked open, and @RasAlGhul walked in calmly. Johnny took his seat once more and indicated for Ras to sit in the open one across the desk.

"Well, this is most unusual Sir. Normally we just meet up in one of my businesses... What can I help you with?"

Johnny merely smiled, taking a long sip from his drink. The silence was almost unbearable for Ras, but luckily for him only a few minutes passed by before @SammyGravano walked into the office. Without a word, he took a seat next to Ras and folded his hands on his lap. Ras looked back and forth between the men, trying to figure out just what exactly was going on...

Did they find out about those underage kids he had struck a drug deal with? No, Ras didn't think that was it. It surely wouldn't warrant a meeting with his GodFather AND CrewLeader, if they would even have been mad about it. Beginning to get quite anxious, Ras pulled a cigarette out of his breast pocket and offered one to both Johnny and Sammy. Both declined. He started to speak in an uneasy voice

"Sirs..."

But he was cut off once again from the door opening, this time to yet another familiar face entering. @Siobhan walked in with a smirk on her face and drew up a chair next to Sammy's. She nudged him playfully and then glanced around the room.

"Did I miss it?" She asked, hoping she wasn't too late.

"No," Johnny said, grinning. "No in fact, you're right on time. Ras, we're having this meeting here today to inform you of some very important news."

"Yes, we feel as if this has been in the works for quite some time now and that we're finally ready as a whole." Sammy pitched in, a smile slowly spreading across his face as well.

Siobhan sat there tapping the desk impatiently, waiting for the men to get it over with.

"Oh Christ, just tell him already!"

"Alright alright, fiery as always..." Johnny chuckled, turning his attention back to RasAlGhul. "Yes, like Sammy said, this has been a long time coming. Your hard work and dedication to this district have not gone unnoticed and thusly..." Johnny paused, looking to Sammy. With a slight nod, he waved his hand and indicated for Sammy to finish.

"Ah what the hell is the point in keeping you guessing anymore, get the fuck out of my HeadQuarters, you have our blessing to run your own crew in Queens!"

Sammy grinned, sliding @RasAlGhul over a set of keys to his new HeadQuarters.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to RasAlGhul and the rest of Queens on making a new addition to there district.

Wish you nothing but the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you RasAlGhul, I wish you well in running your own crew in Queens.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Shadow Falls Over Queens
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL