Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:38:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A Philadelphia Movement Started by: TheTripleDeuce on Jul 10, '14 03:19

If that is the case, what is the point of becoming 'Made' and invited within the inner circle? As an associate you are not at the point of this inner circle of trust, you have no influence over your crew leader's decisions and until you prove yourself you will still be an associate. (I appreciate that when you are below the age of 11 days this isn't always quite relevant)

I feel anyone who is Made Man and below, unless in special circumstances, should be given time to find new homes and prove their worth elsewhere. If a Made, or above, individual has survived an onslaught, and had time to find a new home, then I believe they should be demoted back to Wise Guy, to show their new family and trusted members their worth. 

Zack_Morris, being on the inner circle of trust, and being deemed a threat are two completely different things. The point of becoming Made is to be inducted into the 'Family' rather than the 'Crew'. Just because you aren't Made yet, doesn't mean you couldn't potentially hurt a family that is at war with the crew you are in.

Sure, you have no influence over your Crewleader's decisions, but that doesn't mean you won't back them until the cows come home. As an attacker, you want to eliminate every possible threat to your own family. If someone below the rank of Made Man wakes up to find their crew slaughtered, they may take a bit of offense to this, all their work with the current boss is now wasted. They might not like this, and attempt a pot shot at someone on the other side. Would you not rather eradicate that from ever happening in the first place?

On joining a crew, there are only two ways out. Authorisation to lead you own family, or death of yourself. Just because your leader dies, in my eyes, doesn't mean you should throw away any ties or work you had in that crew.

Report Post Tip

Very well played TTD I have alot respect for you taking shot yourself. Why would you send me the logs then send another city to take the shot haha. 

The chances i gave you over the months when you were crying you are going rogue to shoot at New York because of the tax and I talked you down, I knew then I should shot you but I was talked out of it, I always knew you would be the down fall for this city but you are standing tall now good job you and your wifey looking strong there. Well i seen all the city meeting chat and you got be most stupid person ive met for you to say you are going demand heads of other cities hitters for shooting one of MY DISTRICTS IA members is so funny. Didnt one of your members shoot a sponsored IA and you mass mailed city and when I tried talk to you, you told me straight you arent shooting him because you want the members for Godfather but if you didnt need members you would shoot him? Then didnt you start mailing Sophia for members to achieve Godfather and when she said no because we have seen a Godfather die for that reason you started crying again? If am not wrong wasnt you demanding for Donnie's head saying he isnt looking out for city just his personal goals, to me you did the same.

For me being IA, everyone in the city knew I was away this weekend in a festival and also going on holiday in few days but you knew that so this was your best chance  to use that excuse. Did we not speak before the meeting and I told you I might not be able to make it. Our city was moving forward we wanted a City HSL and you cried about not giving any information to other districts so we let you have that one so how can you say that is BV and OCD going against you and plotting to attack because we shared our Shot records. 

But anyway you look strong and proud there and I look forward to you demanding anyone head now with that city behind you. 

Report Post Tip

I understand that some people are focusing on the fact that protection orders were not announced to the streets after the necessary people were killed. I feel like I have point out that these protection orders are optional, not a necessity, to a ruling Godfathers needs. If there is none, then that's the end of that.

However, that's pretty much as far as I would go to side with Deuce. With the logs from the coffee shop (that are no longer here), your argumentative points for this take down were weak at best. I think it's pretty much clear to see that you have been short sighted in your plight to rid Philadelphia of your so called enemies.

Sure, the mail from Battista doesn't look it's best, but I have a sneaky suspicion that you have purposely omitted previous altercations between yourself and Battista to further strengthen your point. Jeddy took the (what some may say "drastic") step to alter Philadelphia's decline by imposing the tax. This tax actually worked and Philadelphia was starting to prosper. We were starting to see life from the old war horse that Philadelphia! A once great city was starting to get their feet off the layer that is rock bottom and work their way back up. What you have done, Godfather Deuce, has slapped it back done to rock bottom once more. Philadelphia is now a former shadow of a former shadow of itself.

Well done, Sir. Well done.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What I meant to say was that we were starting to see life from the old war horse that was Philadelphia. I blame Kyubey for my error.

Report Post Tip

I take full responsibility for Gravity's common error.

Here is a shitty apologize to make up for it, friends.

My bad, bro.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Gravity's thoughts align quite a lot with my own, but I think the motives in this takedown could be fleshed out a bit more. It isn't my job to accept or deny the "reasons" Deuce contends for his attack, but the reaction he makes is certainly odd from a strategic point of view. Ever since we decided to divide our cities into districts, there was still some component of adhesion between those districts, however minimal that component was. There were cases where wars and takedowns would split a city's districts, but this seems like quite the anomaly to request aid from other cities to weaken your own.

The problem which this situation generates, as Gravity has stated, is that Philly is now in its weakest state. I'd say the "era of cohesion" between districts is coming to a close, but I highly doubt any other city would kill itself off for such petty causes, especially when certain cities stand colossally above others, and those colossal cities stand united.

When I heard that Godfather TheTripleDeuce took out the majority of Philly and did not give a protection order I had no problem with it. My blood hasn’t been very active on these streets, but every once and awhile they would check in. The news they came home with and wrote in journals was, well, it wasn’t magical. Much too often a war would take place and the only people to die were the crew leaders. Everyone else was given the chance to find a new home. Even the right hands of those crew leaders. 

So, the lack of protection order from Godfather Deuce was to say the least, refreshing. Honestly, protection orders these days are protecting people that can’t even show up to work at least once a week. My bloodline recently is at fault of that as well. It’s far to easy to go on vacation in Florida and not want to come back, being inactive from your reality is a common lately.  Why not hunt down those inactive criminals? If Philly doesn’t do it, in however long the protection had been they would have become fair game to any criminal. No protection order is a proactive approach to inactive gangsters. 

Later in the day while I was collecting some money from the girls at the corner I spotted a man I had made a suit for just the other day. The thing that made him stand out to me was that he wasn’t wearing the suit I had just made him. This pulled at me until I was able to return home and look at my books.

A few days ago I had ochoa in my books as:

ochoa, Right Hand to _Assassin_ Don of the Fabiano Crim Family in Old City District, PH.

Now:

ochoa, made man, YusukeUrameshi Don of Deadman Wonderland in Brooklyn, NY

I was shocked to find ochoa still alive, honestly shocked. TheTripleDeuce established no protection order, trained his gun on what some would argue innocents from Philly, but kept a Right Hand alive? Why? Weren’t the two districts of Old City and Belle Vista conspiring behind Godfather Deuce’s back? Why would he keep a ochoa, right hand, extension of _Assassin_ who died and I’m sure there wasn’t a second thought about him dying, alive? 

IF the other districts in Philly had been a huge threat to Deuce I would think he would have killed a right hand to properly eliminate this threat. Seems to me there wasn’t much of a threat. How can a city that even it’s own last standing Godfather says “inactivity here in Philadelphia”. Yes, I quoted that out of context, but the original statement of “it has been a long day of deception and inactivity here in Philadelphia” doesn’t really make any sense. Deuce, you just took out the majority of everyone in your city and you call that inactivity? Deception? Sure, but not in the way you think. 

Lets be honest, Philadelphia has been inactive for quite sometime. They weren’t even the bottom guy on the totem pole, they were the forgotten guy. As I’ve heard today, that looked to be turning around. Many have said it both here and other places. Now, no more. Power hungry Deuce came to not save the day. Now he’s the last man standing, with a gun trained on a place he calls home. 

Simply put, TheTripleDeuce Father needs a better cleaning crew and a better publicity agent. This was a power play, but instead of acting like a grown man about it, he hid behind mails and logs he showed publicly that made him look like the victim. 

My Earner status self stands here today with two cents and a thumbs up to the Deuce Father and a big ol’ good luck. You’ll need it. 

P.S. What happened to The Future of The Strip?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

logs being gone is a conspiracy, clearly hiding Jeddy extortion!!!

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Philadelphia Movement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL