Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 22:52:53
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The aftermath of Philly Started by: Battista_Vs_TTD on Jul 10, '14 14:04

You know, shit happens. For those who want THE TRUTH of the Philidelphia take down, please view this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb0KF_P00Ac&feature=youtu.be

To: TheTripleDeuce
Sent: Jul 09, '14 23:48
Subject:

Let's be honest here.

You're a coward. Unfortunately your wife has to side with you. You aren't capable of resolving problems without resorting to childish antics. You're a lousy Godfather and a terrible leader. You'll get nowhere, thinking and acting the way you do.

You're on your own agenda, really. You stated you didn't respect me and you wouldn't send me any reports. That's fine. That's why I wouldn't include you. It makes sense..because you wouldn't participate.

You're a bully and a jackass. To threaten to put me in line if Sophia didn't? A joke right? I'm not hiding or afraid of you. In fact. I think you're funny, clown-like.

No one likes you. Truth be told. You're a pain in everyone's back and are in the way of any progression. I'm not the only one thinking this way, so does the majority of those leading Philly.

I hope you come to realize your short comings. However, I doubt it seeing how dense and irrational your head is.

Report Post Tip

THIS MONDAY NIGHT ON RAAAAAAAAW

WATCH AS BATTISTA KICKS THE HEAD IN OF THETRIPLEDEUCE AND BOW DOWN IN ALL HIS GLORY

Report Post Tip

Hang on... I thought you died? Did TheTripleDeuce die?

Hmm.

Report Post Tip

I am not Battista, I am an acquaintance of his and I demand justice on TheTripleDeuce!

Report Post Tip

What a fight. 10/10. Can't wait for the rematch.

Report Post Tip

New York wasn't involved bud better get your facts straight. 

Report Post Tip

PLOT TWIST!

Report Post Tip

Chicago was the one to come to South Phillys aid.

Report Post Tip

Chicago was the one to come to South Phillys aid.

Aid? They were slaughtered because a power abusing tyrant was in charge lol

Sorry for the mix up

But still confirmed: TheTripleDeuce is still a muppet

Report Post Tip

Nothing like watching a roided out, greased up grown man in a speedo for entertainment.

Report Post Tip

From what I've read, he was protecting his family and district. As were the others in the IRC conversation, TheTripleDeuce just happened to react and plan quicker than the rest of you. That's what I read from the logs, and that's how I saw it.

Report Post Tip

That wasn't the whole story. TTD was being adamant and very obnoxious during the entire meeting. It was pretty pathetic and the city meeting got nowhere because of his constant arguing. Then he goes head over heels and over reacts. Atleast Battista bombed him into a table, that was fun to watch. JR was proper excited to see it all mate.

TTD is a terrible leader. We could've avoided this whole thing entirely but his irrationality just fucked everything up!

Report Post Tip

Could say the same about others.

Report Post Tip

You know someone had to go TTD decided it wouldn't be him and acted accordingly. We hear the same thing ever war, it was a slaughter he's this that and the other. I'm not here to argue with you, I'm just starting that it was CH and not NY.

Report Post Tip

You know someone had to go TTD decided it wouldn't be him and acted accordingly.

I bow to you Garrus. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

He killed his entire city. Gr8 leadership that m8 r8 it 8/8

It sucks having a nice GF who has Morales. Otherwise he would've slaughtered TTD AAAAGES AGO. DAMMIT GIMLI YOU MUPPET

Report Post Tip

Let me correct you once more, he did not kill HIS city. He killed 2 districts that were in the same city as him but ran by Gimli and people from his family.

TTD took care of HIS part of the city.

You talk about morals and Gimlis stance on wacking TTD, I did not know Gimli personally and refuse to come out and bash a dead man. I will just say that if he felt that strongly about it he would have acted and not let another man kill him.

Report Post Tip

He's still a fat muppet

Shouldn't cities work in unity? Not for themselves?

Report Post Tip

yes they should! And many of them do.

But, when districts don't share HS or anything with one another then there is no unity. When there is no unity what is holding you back from wacking the others? Nothing. It is one of the biggest reasons inner city conflicts happen, because one leader/or set of leaders don't work with the others. In turn they get shot, someone else moves there and they hope that the process can go smoother.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I like this guy ^^

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The aftermath of Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL