Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:31:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The aftermath of Philly Started by: Battista_Vs_TTD on Jul 10, '14 14:04

Lol well thank you Tepid, I try my best to be likable.

Report Post Tip

TTD is just lucky to be alive after half of the shit he has pulled lol, but thank you for clearing things up Garrus

Report Post Tip

He is still a muppet doe

Report Post Tip

I no not what he has done since my line left the city. But, I will restate this one last time. If anything was that serious or if they wanted him dispatched bad enough they would have done it. They did not, TTD acted. 

The only part out of the situation was that a lot of uninformed and uninvolved people lost their lives today.

Report Post Tip

I forgot to put, "The only part out of the situation (That I didn't like)" sorry about that

Report Post Tip

Too many! But hopefully Battista can rock TheTripleDeuce's world once again IN THE LADDER MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! JR WILL BE THERE AND THE CROWD WILL BE WILD SO STAY TUNED AND LOOK OUT FOR OUR NEXT PAY PER VIEW

Report Post Tip

You do know that Jealousy gets you no where?

Report Post Tip

Mate, I witnessed a battista bomb infront of my very own eyes, what is there to be jealous about!?

Report Post Tip

That your dead and TheTripleDeuce isn't?

Report Post Tip

m8, I'm only doing what the WWE want me to do, gotta go for the crowd favourites, you know?

Report Post Tip

Battista might have been the crowd favourite, but he obviously fell hard and didn't get back up. The underdog always wins.

Report Post Tip

Battista won that brawl on WWE so it's all good

Report Post Tip

Too bad he couldn't live to see it around these parts though.

Report Post Tip

WWE... Not MR.

Report Post Tip

Words speak louder than actions because actions don't talk

Report Post Tip

No one is talking after TheTripleDeuce's actions.

Smiles

Report Post Tip

LOL xD

^This guy tho!

Report Post Tip

I'm just here to form bonds lads xoxoxo

But in all seriousness how long do you think TTD will last before being obliterated? He seems to have connections

Report Post Tip

As long as he plays his cards right, I see no reason why he should be taken down any time in the near/immediate future.

Report Post Tip

Then he'll be alive a dam slight longer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The aftermath of Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL