Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:36:51
Page:  1 
The War Mongers Started by: Dandy on Jul 11, '14 02:12

After a long night Dandy walks to his favorite restaurant The Boobies and sits beside the window. He looks around and sees many people gathering around after the last war event. He notices the different kind of war mongers and smile while watching them.

Did Dandy see a GHOST with the gathering? This are the ghost of the dead people who wants to know what happen and tell their stories to lighten up the others who is less knowledgeable about what had happen. This Ghost will pop out of nowhere and will tell the tale of their father’s achievements.

The other one is the SUICIDAL KIN of the late mobster. I don’t know what his reason to commit suicide. No one knows, maybe his father gave him a name that he doesn’t like or he is just here to commit suicide.

Next is the BASHER. This is the person that will feed your ego. This is the person that will bash you anytime, anywhere name it and he will be there. He will also bash you on the way you speak.

He also sees the TROLL one who is always laughing even his father died. He will just troll around, to anyone on his path.

We will sometimes see the PROPHET. He is the person who has a notebook that indicates the whole diary of his ancestors. He will preach you the verses of this notebook.

Oh yeah did I forgot to mention the WAR MOANER? These are the people who moan a lot of his achievements made money credit spend and many more. They are the people who cry a lot on this matter.

Actually there is also the KIN OBSERVER. These are the people with visions that are to wide. He hunts down people who are hiding and when he sees one, he will tell it to the SNITCH.

SNITCH is the person that always wanted to tell where you are and what you do. They have bags cover in their face and snitch you to the authority.

Did I forget the SPY? In rare occasion they are here they are also in the SUICIDAL KIN though before they commit suicide they will spy on you first.

We also have the PROTECTOR. They are the person that cannot do anything right now but will tell you I will protect you with the best that I can. Seriously what will you do with a spoon in your hands?

There are still many people around when a war occur, name it and you will see them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The War Mongers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL