Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:49:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The birth of El Diablos cartel Started by: Genocide on Jul 12, '14 14:18

Genocide is at his home, playing cards with a few close friends. Squandering his ill gotten money. Drink's all around, half smoked cigars in the ash tray. He is taking some time out to relax, He picks up a bottle of scotch and goes to pour another drink. But just as he reaches for his glass his phone begins to ring. He pulls the phone from his pocket and reads the caller Id "Desmand". He Sighs and mutters "Just one night off dammit, Is that too much to ask for!" He answers the call "Hello boss, whatcha need?"

Genocide places his phone on the table and looks to his guests, "well boys, sorry to cut the evening short but the boss needs me. please, show yourself s out i must dash!" and with that Genocide grabs his coat and car keys and heads out of the house. He jumps into his car and speeds off heading to the North side district high street where Desmand is waiting for him. 

Genocide get's out of his car, re-lighting his half smoked cigar and sees BangingBadBitches stood next to Desmand outside a new looking building, He walks over to them, winking at BangingBadBitches and patting him on the shoulder as he walks past to greet Desmand.

Desmand has an odd look in his eye and a half smirk spread across his face watching Genocide approach. Genocide stops a few feet in front of Desmand and extends his hand to greet his boss, Desmand doesn't make a move to meet his hand, Instead he opens a few buttons on his jacket and looks Genocide dead in the eye before speaking "You know Geno, there isn't much that gets past me, I've been hearing all sorts of things about you late, all kinds of story's"  Genocide nods his head unsure how to respond. Desmand brings his hand up to his waist and begins to lift his jacket to the side, he continues "Yes, Ive had my eye on your for quite a while lad, I know all your tricks, all your hangouts, All you "little adventures" ....."    Desmand still holding his jacket open reaches into the inside of his jacket and his eyes begin to narrow a little.

Genocide begins to get concerned, he has seen this body language before and knows it never ends well, He begins to speak " now boss...I dont know what you've been hearing bu.." Desmand stops him, "Yes, i have been hearing all kinds of things about your work, What you do, How you act. and i think its high time you are.........rewarded for your....efforts..." Genocide takes a huge gulp and steps back as Desmand reaches further into his pocket and then pulls his hand out fast pointing straight at Genocide.  Genocide flinches, expecting a bullet to come flying at him! He waits for a moment before opening his eyes and seeing Desmands hand pointing right at him with a finger extended, Hanging on his finger is a small set of keys....

Desmand looks at Genocide and begins to chuckle, "Got you lad! got you!" 

Genocide takes a huge sigh of relief and takes the keys from Desmands finger, he looks at the puzzled for a moment before Desmand begins to speak again, "So then, What do you think?"" 

Genocide looks from the keys up to Desmand and wonders what he means "think of what boss?"

Desmand points at the building they are standing in front of, Genocide looks in awe, he had not noticed the building as he was driving down the street, He looks back and Desmand and says "is....is that for me boss?"

Desmand nods his head, he gestures genocide to open the front door. Genocide does so and they both walk into the main hall, Desmand looks at Genocide and says "well ?   What you going to call yourself from now on lad?"

Genocide thinks for a moment, taking this all in..

"I know, El Diablos cartel! "

Desmand smiles, "you always had a thing for mexico didn't you lad" 

Genocide laughs and nods, He shakes desmands hand vigorously and extends his gratitude,  as Desmand and Banging Bad Bitches leaves, Genocide heads back into  his new HQ, he sits on the bottom step of the stair case and sips from a hidden hip flask stashed in his coat. 

He smiles, and begins to make plans for his new home.

Report Post Tip

Desmand climbed into the back of his car with BanginBadBitches and had one look through the rear view mirror before telling the driver to leave. He'd be back in a few days when Genocide had made the building his own to see how he was leading his crew. He turned to BanginBadBitches,

"He truly deserves this, I say this about a lot of people and it's often the case that people throw the word around but he's worked hard and it couldn't happen to a better man. I think he'll do just great and with Garrus at his side, I'm expecting a lot of good things from him."

BanginBadbitches nodded his head in approval before asking,

"So where to now?"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genocide! Long live the El Diablos Cartel!

Report Post Tip

Dante smiled as he watched his acquaintance be given a great honor and opportunity. He knew, through his own dealings with the man (though these had mostly been at the Dice table) and through the dealings between his leader and Genocide, that this man was of a fine caliber. He raised his hat to Genocide in congratulations, stood there silently for a few more minutes, and watched the celebrations happen.

Report Post Tip

-PurpleHaze pops out his blunt and lighted it. Looking at Genocide new HQ. Carefully thinking of what he should says he enters with doubt.

Approaching Genocide '' evening pal, long time no see, I don't know where to begin but i first i should say I'm very sorry for what i've done.'' i know it will be hard to make up for it but i'll do anything I can. Lighting his cigar, waits for Genocide's response. Genocide pours drinks in two glasses and he sighs saying '' Look, I can give you a second chance to prove yourself. i am setting up my own crew as you see if you want a fresh start , we can put this behind us. You will be welcome to join my family.'' -PurpleHaze smiles with excitement.'' Thanks, future boss. I'll make you not regret your decision. Raise both of their glasses. ''Cheers to our new family El Diablos cartel''

Report Post Tip
CristianoRonaldo walks into Genocides HQ with a big bottle of Champayne

"Congratulations Genocide it has been a pleasure to have you as RHM of The Gale Street Gang. Now its time for you to spread your wings and have a family of your own. "

Cristiano gets one of his hot female bodyguards to hand out the Champayne
Report Post Tip
CristianoRonaldo walks into Genocides HQ with a big bottle of Champayne

"Congratulations Genocide it has been a pleasure to have you as RHM of The Gale Street Gang. Now its time for you to spread your wings and have a family of your own. "

Cristiano gets one of his hot female bodyguards to hand out the Champayne
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Genocide!
Report Post Tip

Haven grabs a glass of champaign for herself and toasts genocide with a smile.

Geno, looking good in the bold stripes, congrats man, you'll do well, I know it. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genocide, and to the rest of your cartel. I hope to see a long lived journey for you and your new family.

Wish you all the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Alex waits until the celebratory day is over then decides to head over to the brand new HQ set up in North Side CH. He walks around and finds Genocide's office and knocks only to be greeted by Garrus_Vakarian who invites him into the office.

"Hello Genocide. Sorry to come a day or two late but I would just like to say congratulations on this chance. We have only spoken briefly before when you have came round to my HQ for a chat but I must say from our conversations you thoroughly seem like you deserve this chance. Also, you have chosen a great Right Hand to help you along your journey and your trust is put in the correct hands with my oldest friend Garrus. I know together you two can do great things in North Side."

He takes a step forward and outstretches his right hand to give the glorious new Crew Leader a warm handshake. 

"Once again Congratulations from all of us over in Staten Island. We cannot wait to see what you can do in your new position."

Report Post Tip

Genocide, brother great to see ya bold. I know you will do a great job out there. I hope you enjoy you spacious HQ. 

With Garrus by your side things will run real smoothly. Perfect choice I must say. 

Here is a toast to your new success and to a long prosperous life!

As Vindictive holds a glass in the air.

Salute and Congratulations to you Genocide!

Report Post Tip

Congrats my boss! Genocide! 

Long live the EL Diablos Cartel! 

Spliff grabs a glass of champayne for herself and toasts genocide with a smile then pass him some joint :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genocide great addition to North side Cl's 

Report Post Tip
I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to everybody who posted here, its greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!!
Report Post Tip

Tepid had heard of the news surrounding Genocide and his new step forward into the mobster world, they'd recently spoken in the streets but nothing too major like. With a quick thought and snigger to himself, Tepid hopes that he does well down in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genocide,wish you all luck...

Report Post Tip

Zinner walks up to Genocide and reaches out her hand to shake his.

"A big congratulations to you Genocide! I wish you all the best and know you will do great things as a CL."

Report Post Tip

He hated the cold as he wandered the streets, the sunny climbs had always been better for him.  His trench coat flowed with each breath of wind as the leather slapped against itself leaving a distinctive crack.  Watching the crowd, he smiled as nice to see someone out of the streets for the change.

In these times of bloodshed is always nice to see creation of new enterprise, congratulations.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Genocide!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The birth of El Diablos cartel
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL