Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:12
Page:  1 
The Unknown Father Started by: SammyGravano on Jul 15, '14 01:19

As he hung the last picture in his new office Sammy smiled and turned to Tesla and Shaggs. 

Boys, it's finally time.

Shaking both of their hands he walks out of his office, through the HQ and out the front door. After gladhanding a few of the new neighbors he moves out to the street to make his announcement. 

It has been a fun few days setting up shop here in The Suburbs but it seems to me as though I am running out of space here. With the loss of Godfather Solid the Suburbs find themselves without a leader. While he did amazing things in this district that will not soon be forgotten I believe that it is my time to leave my stamp here in Chicago.  We have many plans here to make this a bustling district once again and with the people here I fully believe we can do it.

Chicago has always had a special place in my line's heart and it thrills me to announce that I will be taking over the position of Godfather in The Suburbs.

Sammy lights a cigar and passes his lighter back to one of his Bodyguards before continuing.

This city has a very strong leadership structure together and I look forward to working hand in hand with Mako, Desmand and Princess to make this one of the most prosperous cities that this world has ever seen. I'd like to thank JohnnyNoname and the rest of our friends in New York for helping me prepare for this undertaking. There are not enough words to say to thank all of the people who have gotten me here, most of all my fantastic family. This brings me to my next point of business, there is an old Laboratory up on the hill that seems to have been a bit run down. With our HQ bursting at the seems I believe it is time for someone to take care of my family and start his own.

I would like to formally authorize Tesla to start his family in The Suburbs

Tesla is a man who is the definition of hard work. He is not someone who has carried his line through the coffee shops and built up his stature through his bloodline. This is his line's first chance at leadership and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be able to give him the opportunity. When you look at someone who has scratched and clawed his way to the top the right way you should look no further than Tesla. I know he will continue to do great things as a Crewleader. This is only the beginning of his journey.

Puffing on his and smiling once again Sammy turns to the now grown crowd.

I would like to thank you all once more for what has so far been an amazing ride. I cannot wait to build this district and see it blossom, and with that it is time to get back to work! 

Sammy clasps Tesla's hand and then nods to Shaggs over his right shoulder while they both turn around and head back into their new HQ.

Report Post Tip
* Hades over hears the speech from inside of his headquarters and walks out. He was more blue than normal but lite up as ever. He lights his cigar with a flick of his thumb. Hades clears his throught*

"Congratulations bro, I have known you for a while and we have been built and shaped by the same organizations I wish you all the luck in the world Godfather Sammy! To the others setting up next to Sammy congratulations to you as well.

*Hades salutes Sammy and the others as he walks back inside of his families headquarters*
Report Post Tip

Siobhan was driving through Chicago when she looks out the window and sees her mentor and previous Crew Leader out in the streets talking. Leaning forward, she taps on the glass.

"Ian, pull over so I can see what Sammy has to say please."

Finding a place to park, Ian jumps out and opens the door. Stepping out and looking around, Siobhan makes her way over to the crowd in time to hear his tale. Smiling, she makes her way to Sammy and gives him a hug.

"Congratulations Sammy, you have deserved this for some time. I know you will build the Suburbs back up and make it prosperous once more."

Report Post Tip

Bossman it has been an absolute pleasure to serve as your hand now as my father did since the beginning of your auth. We have seen some good and bad times and this time in particular was a long time coming. You earned this and I could not be more proud. You dealt with some insanely hard things and came through shining like a beacon to the rest of us. I'm not only proud to call you friend but I'm even more proud to call you my Godfather.

Smiles and shakes Sammy's hand once again before getting back to work.

Report Post Tip

T-Man pulls his black Buick Fordor over to the side of the street, opposite to where Sammy is talking. He removes a cigar case from his inside blazer pocket and begins to smoke it. T-Man crosses the street and approaches Sammy.

"Congratulations Godfather SammyGravano, It's a great honour and priveledge to work with you and I hope to work with you for along time. My best wishes on continued progress of the Windy City and especially the Suburbs. Good luck"

T-Man shakes Sammy's hand and walks back into into his car and drives off.

Report Post Tip

SubMerge removes his hat and extends his arm to Sammy. Leaning in he gives Sammy a hug and Lingers just long enough to make it uncomfortable.

You've worked hard to achieve this you deserve it and you have now got it. You have created a renewed excitement so thank you for that.  No, not the hug.. well maybe that too. Ok.  Congratulations and many thanks for all the opportunities and for the things you have done for me and the family. This achievement is surely deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my bloodlines old friend, glad to see you achieve the rank of Godfather as your fore father had.

Well done man, wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

After what seemed like a never ending business trip, Stefano finally landed in Chicago.  While at one of his usual meetings with his west coast affiliates, Stefano had learned that his good friend and mentor SammyGravano was moving up in the world.  Wanting to get back home to partake in the celebration, Stefano handled his business as swiftly as he could.  Standing in front of the headquarters, Stefano looks up at Sammy.

"Congratulations godfather.  I couldn't be more honored than being able to witness and be apart of your success.  I know Chicago will only get better with your added touch.  I apologize for being late but business had to be handled."

After a long firm handshake Stefano turns around and heads to his car.  As he waits for his driver to open the door,

"Take me home." he says swiftly.  As the car begins to move Stefano blurts out, " Never mind, take me to headquarters the wife will have to wait."

Just as Stefano began to reach in his pocket to grab his lighter, the car comes to a stop.  Taking a quick scan of the area before exiting, Stefano looks up and sees Tesla standing amongst a few people.  Smiling on the inside Stefano reaches for the door handle.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations with the family hard work pays of :) 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Unknown Father
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL