Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:43:49
Page:  1 
A new scientist rises up Started by: Tesla on Jul 15, '14 01:28

Tesla stands up on the hill of his old lab, windows broken, ransacked, all of his inventions destroyed. Only the mob could seem to protect from his enemies, but even then there were a few days in which death seemed like a better option. As Tesla puts his hand on the door and pushes it open a car pulls up and out walks godfather Sammy.

“This is the building you want Tesla?”

Tesla admiring the structure says

“She isn’t the pretty thing around here, even once she is fixed up. Something my enemies didn’t know was that these inventions I had up here that they destroyed are trinkets compared to what I stored in the basement.”

Taking a pause Tesla looks around at all the damage.

“Seeing as she is still standing, they never got anywhere near the secret basement I had installed.”

Letting out a loud sigh Tesla thinks how only those that are truly gifted in this world would flourish under it’s roof, but first it had to be bought from the tax auction and then repaired. Godfather Sammy looks at Tesla and says

“It’s your HQ, you can have whatever building you want. If this is it then so be it, it will be yours again.”

A week later

Tesla walks around his new building, it was unbelievable what it had become. The building had grown beyond what it was before; expanded to allow more people, even extra defense’s had been laid down. Godfather Sammy came walking in looking at the building. Tesla just noticing his Godfather says

“Wow your guys did help out a lot, this building is just like her old self and then some.”

Godfather Sammy said “Well we needed to get this building up quickly, where were you expecting your crew to sleep? Out in the streets?”

Tesla shocked at this looks at Sammy with a confused look. “What!?!, my crew?”

Sammy chuckles “Yes,  I don't have the space or time any more now that I am a Godfather it’s your time to take these reins and lead them. I know you are new to these shore’s but, you have done unbelievable things so far.”

Tesla standing there shocked looks at Sammy in disbelief, “I don’t’ know what to say Godfather…  I have always done my best and I will continue to do so.”

Sammy smiled at this and started walking towards the door, “Your crew members are waiting for you outside, they wanted to join you for this special occasion.”

With that Tesla stepped outside looking at the new and familiar faces of mobsters outside, and thought I guess now is my chance to bring a new spark of innovation to this world. It’s my turn to show the world not only what I am capable of but, what each of these Mafioso’s that follow me are capable of, each containing their own unique of abilities shine.  

Report Post Tip

Tesla you have been with me since i took auth. Worked hard and now you are in a Bold suit. You are an example of what hard work can do for someone in this thing of ours. I am super proud to have you as my Under Boss. Very well deserved this and really a long time coming.

Report Post Tip
Freeman walks through the door and hands Tesla an old bottle of scotch and shakes his hand.

Well done and well earned sir. I look forward to helping you make this city prosper.

Striking a match and lighting his cigar Freeman makes his way off to the side.
Report Post Tip

Having turned from Godfather Gravano to Tesla, Siobhan smiled and held out her hands. 

"Tesla, I've known you since I came here and you have shown that you can do many things. I know Godfather Gravano was right in choosing you as a Crew Leader. Congratulations my friend!"

Report Post Tip

Parting from the crowd, ​SubMerge extends his hand to Tesla. 

Congratulations my friend.

Tesla, I couldn't think of a better more deserving person for the Job.  I'm glad for the time we had working together with Sammy, and I look forward to the electrifying future you will help bring to the Suburbs and Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Tesla working with you in Queens and now here in The Suburbs it is abundantly clear that you are the right man for the job. You have worked your ass off for this chance and I cannot wait to see you rise to the top with it. In this day and age many auths are given due to family lines and history, you proved all those auths wrong by showing that there are still amazing people out there who deserve a first chance.

I am so proud of you and cannot wait to see what you and the mad scientists over there cook up for our district

Shaggs hands Tesla a box of fine cigars as the new humidor is being delivered to his new HQ. 

Report Post Tip

can u help me find a way to make my beer colder? hot out here LOL!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

^ I have thought long and hard and I can't think of a better use for Science.  Who likes warm beer? 

Report Post Tip

right!!! use science!!!!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Tesla! Keep it up :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Tesla. I hope you electrify the atmosphere you were placed in!

Dante tipped his hat to the new leader and walked away.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A new scientist rises up
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL