Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:29
Page:  1 
Lets have a Little ChitChat Yeah Baby Started by: Dandy on Jul 17, '14 10:20

These are the brave adventures of Dandy and his brave crew, in street, in search for beauties and boobies....

Cut the crap out of it! Where the hell did that voice comes from? Dandy looks around and see a crate sitting in the plaza. He goes towards it and stands over it and looks around.

Dandy is searching for rare Boobies and always looks at the Breastaurants where Zero-G meets Double D...

Dandy looks around and everyone is looking at him whispering to each other.

Anyway, I stand before all of you to have a little chitchat. Yeah, Baby, you here. I am just here to have a little chitchat with every one of you. As you can see, my bloodline stepped onto this shore a very long time ago. He had seen how busy the street can be, and how many crimes have been committed left and right. He also see how the God punishes people that who cannot observe simple rules. Well, sadly, I also have seen how our community has become small. Well, actually, I also seen new faces, but cannot say they stay long in here. They just go abroad, or they will just fall asleep and don't want to wake up anymore. We have the biggest space now in our society but we also have the smallest number of people who walk around in our shore. Yeah, Baby, my observation is right, and come to think of it we do have a problem.

Well, I am just here to say: Hey guys, let's have a little talk about this problem and what everyone of us can do about it. Because what I can see is we lack something. God has done everything for us so this community, this society, can grow much bigger than we can expect.

We have seen God shutdown cities now we are experiencing a shutdown of city by GFC.

What do you Observe? What are we lacking? What are the Problems that needed to be focused and be solve? We all need to talk and we all want your opinions.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lets have a Little ChitChat Yeah Baby
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL