Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 12:51:50
Page:  1 
Gunfight at the O.J- Corral Started by: Gravity on Jul 18, '14 21:16

It was a grey rainy day. The streets were empty, motionless, and eerily silent. As OJ walked down the sidewalk, all he could hear was his footsteps, splashing in the water with each step he took. OJ didn't mind the rain, he found it rather soothing and it allowed him to go into deep thought. As he continued walking down the sidewalk he pondered about the conversation he had with his most trusted men. FS, Frite and Gravity had warned him that it was not safe to walk the streets of Manhattan alone, the Godfather of the districts did not appreciate the operations he had going on in his district. OJ was not one to scare easy, he grinned at the thought of the Godfather feeling threatened by his operations. OJ looked at his trusted men and motioned up at the sky whilst speaking.

"Lovely day today, ain't it?", sniggered OJ, before grabbing his coat and heading outside. OJ continued walking not exactly sure where he was going when suddenly a click click noise broke the silence. The noise seemed to come from the alleyway ahead. With a slight grin on his face, it was now obvious where OJ was heading. Making sure he brought some fire power along, OJ takes a quick right turn into the dark alleyway. Moments later, a single shot is heard...

OJ had been wounded, shot from behind on his left shoulder. Looking behind him, three man step forward from the darkness. OJ instantly recognized these male faces as the Godfather of Manhattan, and his two hands. With his gun in hand, The Godfather swaggers towards OJ and confidently puts his gun on OJ's heart.

"You have come far OrangeJuice, but this city is mine. You were foolish to walk my streets unprotected and now your fate has been decided."

The Godfathers two hands also aim their guns at OJ and two gun shots follow... In a split second, the two hands instantly drop to the floor as FutureStealer, Frite and Gravity come out of the shadows. The Godfather tries to turn around, but is too late. He is met by Frite running full speed at him, the GF tries to swing his gun and squeeze a shot off. Frite grabs onto his hand knocking the gun away. OJ quickly draws his gun and takes aim but is met with Frite trying to fight with the Godfather.

"Frite, duck!", screams OJ in a frantic manner. As soon as the words left Oranges mouth, Frite performs an almost perfect barrel roll to escape the guns sight. With Frite out of the way, OJ unloads a clip into the Godfathers stomach.

OJ looks at his men and then glances at lifeless body on the floor. OJ's fate had indeed been decided.

"Well men, take care of this mess and meet me back at the HQ. We have some work to do.", ordered OJ. 

With those words OJ light up a cigarette and headed down the newly motionless streets as the new Godfather of Manhattan.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $20,000,000 Tip

FutureStealer looked over at the men moving the furniture into the HQ.  They were moving the leather couches into the sitting room upstairs.  Feeling like he had done a bit of work, he decided it was time for a break.

"Alright guys, when you get that upstairs go ahead and take a couple minutes for a break.  I gotta go talk with our new Godfather" He said with a giant smile.

By the time he arrived at the Mundanes HQ, the party was already in full swing and it took a few minutes to find OrangeJuice- as he was surrounded by a huge crowd.

FutureStealer fought his was to him and gave him a large hug.

"Congrats brother!  You more than deserve this honor.  I can't wait to work with you to build a better Manhattan!"

Report Post Tip

I had bumped into FutureStealer earlier and he had mentioned something going on later on and gave me enough info on it's whereabouts to get there. Not wanting to over dress, I put on a black suit with the fedora to matched and headed on down to the occasion.

When inside, I was grabbed by surprise once I heard the news. "Congratulations!" I said tilting my hat to show face. 

"Ah O.J! You're the man! We never really spoke much but my father have spoke great things of you and I'm sure you'll do great things in Manhattan! Congrats again man!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Gunfight at the O.J- Corral
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL