Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:22:06
Page:  1 
A Syndicate Hits The Streets Started by: FutureStealer on Jul 18, '14 21:20

FutureStealer took a drag of his cigarette as he walked down Wall Street taking in the scene.  It had been a good day at the NY Stock Exchange, and he decided he wanted to take a walk instead of getting a cab back to the Mundanes HQ.

Money was good, and things really seemed to be taking off for Manhattan.  The streets seemed to be bustling a little bit more since his crew had come over.  It felt like big things were in the works.

He took another drag of his cigarette and looked down at his gold pocketwatch.  He was right on time for his meeting with his leader, OrangeJuice-.  He wasn't sure what the meeting could be about, but it seemed like it was important so he didn't want to be late.

The front of his home always made him proud to see when he came back, and he smile as he finished his cigarette outside of the front doors.

Gravity, who must have seen him walking up came out of to greet him.

"Well hey there, early as usual."

"Oh, you know me.  To be early, is to be on time." FutureStealer replied with a smile.

"He's actually, in there now if you want to head up."

FutureStealer was at the top of the steps when he saw OrangeJuice- sitting at his desk

"Ahh, good to see you.  Today is going to be a big day.  Come on, let's take a drive."

It wasn't a far drive in the limousine, but they still found time to drink a whiskey before OrangeJuice- rolled down his window and looked at the building they had parked next too.

"We've had some good times, my friend, and your family and mine go back since they got here.  It has been great having you with me in the crew and the role that you played, but it is time for you to move on."

FutureStealer had a confused look on his face.

"It is time for both of us to step up.  It's time for you to have your own crew.  I knew how much time you like to spend here on Wall Street, so I went ahead and found this building for you.  What do you think?"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he found a way to respond.

"Wow, this is such an honor.  I definitely accept."

He raised his glass

"To Manhattan."

They both clinked their glasses together and finished their drinks and OrangeJuice- look at FutureStealer.

"So, what will you call yourselves?"

"The Wall Street Crime Syndicate"

Report Post Tip

Congrats FutureStealer!

Your father did a lot of great work for me and Queens before our move but unfortunately he met an untimely death. (RIP)

Anyways, you picked of right where he had left of and continued on your fathers footsteps, proving that you were more than worthy at running your own crew.

Keep up the great work for me here in Manhattan, together we can keep on doing great things.

Report Post Tip

do u ever feel an overwhelming urge to pour vodka on OrangeJuice- and lick him?

Report Post Tip

Let's be honest, anyone who has spent any significant time with OrangeJuice- wants to add a lil vodka :P

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations FS!" I smirked proudly at the good friend. "Not too much drinking or I'll exaggerate the drunk story as the worst!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Syndicate Hits The Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL