Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 14:01:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Enough was enough Started by: Peabody on Jul 19, '14 08:08

My father, Blu_Blank, was sick and tired of being constantly told be Princess and FourLoko that I was being a shit crew leader because he couldn't spend 18 hours a day in our world. Sometimes real life takes precedent, and it seemed that neither of them could fucking understand that. He was sorry about the way things ended, but it had to be done. 

With that said, if his crew members in "The Broomsticks" family could be given some time to find new homes, that would be appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Honestly Peabody, your father threw his crew to the wolves the moment he took his own life. You can come out here and point the fingers at whoever you'd like. It's really a shame what your father decided to do. 

Report Post Tip

Staten Island has been informed, I am sorry for what has happened with your father. I shall notify my men immediately to holster their guns.

Report Post Tip

and now the son feels regrets about the father's sins?

Such a pity attitude for a mafioso....

Report Post Tip

Downtown has been notified. 

Report Post Tip

Manhattan has been notified. I am sorry for yours and South Sides loss.

Report Post Tip
It has to be done? You shot an innocent person who had no issues with you then retired?
That's classy.
Report Post Tip
You could have stepped down, returned to the family and then taken some personal time. Instead you took the selfish way out, nothing you say can justify it.
Report Post Tip

I have to agree with FourLoko here where was your concern about your people before you took a shot then suicided? Leaveing them with no clue as to what went on.

Report Post Tip
This game is bullocks the I was killed just because this happened when I was asleep the members didn't deserve this, first of all princess is really a man, also is running two accounts and 3rd the people at the top of this game are ruining it with there stupid 303303 whatever number it is, doesn't make the game work well to many crews with not enough online members and not even getting a chance to really play the game that's why no new members
Report Post Tip
I can assure you Princess is woman. Believe that
Report Post Tip
She does not have two accounts . I sent a mail as her .Lol since i am rhm -_-
Report Post Tip
This game needs a total reset and a fresh look with separate godfathers who look after their city not a group running the show not letting anyone even get a chance to play the game n enjoy the game it's bullocks I hope someone wipes out the lot of u cunts
Report Post Tip

First of all, I never ASKED you to step down, it was suggested from mails we shared because of RL issues and medical issues. Real life should always come before this game and if you needed time to do that, you could've taken that time. I had no problems with that. 

Second of all, you diced all of your money and credits away. 25 mil and 1600 credits in two days? There should be a stopping point somewhere. We had discussed bgs for your RHM which I was going to help you with, but you weren't having any of that. 

Third of all, my RHM, who is a man, can reply to my mails as me. But I am actually a man. My name is Nick. Whaddup?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
And that's not just coming from me that's the majority of the people playing this game
Report Post Tip

Johnny steps into the streets, giving a soft smile towards wanker.

Even though your points are complete bullshit. I appreciate you feeling the need to mention 303303 in a thread completely unrelated to us. You can find a way to put the blame on anyone I suppose. 

Also, Queens has been informed. I wish South Side the best of luck with building after this disaster.

Report Post Tip
Ps is if princess is a dude, I'm ok with being a queen for him
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Something bad happened? MUST BE THOSE 303 PEOPLE. 

On a serious note sir, if what you state is true, I feel your pain! It's tough to compete with people that don't have obligations in the old country. Some of us have families, friends, and other work obligations on these other shores. They obviously take precedence in many many cases.

However, what your father chose to do and the way they went about it, it's a disgrace. Like everyone has already stated, you had a million other options than taking a life and ending your own, leaving your people with their dicks in their hands forced to be housed by that sexy best scoundrel HandsomeRob 

Sir I think you will learn to loath your father's actions and hopefully you learn from it.

Twice we've been reminded in the past couple days - trust and loyalty are the only currency that matter in this thing of ours. 

Also, Princess is actually Mako doppelganger - get it right. 

Report Post Tip

I would like to ask the fellow mafiosos what they think  when they see other crew leaders taking orders from a civilian, just because he is the son of an ex crew leader. Is this a weakness?

Report Post Tip

Coward's way out. At least look out for your family first. Pathetic.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Enough was enough
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL