Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:48:13
Page:  1 
Fresh Off the Boat Started by: SirGodrikz on Jul 19, '14 08:28

"Take a long look at that book. Not in any library in the world, but it'll be one of the most valuable books you ever pick up. It explains a lot about our world, and you'd be a fool to ignore it. Anyways, I've got an appointment. Take care, kid."

You watch the man leave just as silently as he had entered, the two massive henchmen following him closely. You look down at the note on the table and the book in your hands, confident that you have the knowledge you need to succeed.

-Water splashing against the docks-

-People chatting, words I don’t understand-

AMERICA-The Land of the free

I take a deep breath. *cough cough* “ c’est serieux ici, la senteur est horrible”

"Hey you, how are you? Are you looking for permanent work or still looking around?" a mysterious woman said.

"Oui, Sorry my englise is bad. I am new and looking for how do you say … work, work Yes" I said.

"Well Nice to meet you SirGodrikz. Well, then you haven’t met many people. Have you had any ancestors been here before or is this your first step into this thing of ours?" the mysterious woman said.

"Thing of ours? Mes amis comme from far away called Dark-Future.org/MafiaMatrix . I am *searching for words* the first to come to AMERICA. Land of freedom.  "I said

"Freedom ? Here is 50,000 dollars. The money is to get you started . My name is Siobhan. Go to our HQ in Queens read our board. Know the rules, live by the rules." Siobhan Said.

Ackward pause….

"Did you understand? For the love of God learn English " Siobhan Said.

"Merci or umm Thank your".

The sun is shining through the crack of my room in my newly found HQ home.I wake up to find a letter.

Dear SirGodrikz,

Welcome to Dead Rabbits please make yourself at home. I have attached a list for you to get started. 

Sincerely, Siobhan 

P.S dont forget to sign the rules board so I know you understand.

SirGodrikz opens the attachements and starts to read.

Comm -> HQ Forum

Manage -> Profile

Profits ->  Petty

News & Info -> Achievements

Rank up with Drug Units. 

I walked for what it feels like days  trying to find my way around going for Petty crime to the next. Still in my scrubs no real suit. Just a little button up and pants given to me from a friend called Hydroman. who had help me understand where I could find a gun for protection. I found hydroman to be helpful always telling me to cover my pockets and make sure people knew my status. 

walking to the airport , heading to vegas to make my first weed deal a tall well-dressed man bumps into me

"Hey, SirGodrikz how’s it going?"  a well-dressed man said

"Good"  I replied thinking nothing of it.

"Your English is coming along great"  he said.

My face showing no expression confused on how to react. Is this my last day? Is he here to kill me? Im new I've done nothing wrong.

"Hey Kid relax, Do you know who I am"  the man said in his deep voice.

"No I’ve never seen you before" I replied.

"I’m Frank_Fontaine The RHM you better not think about leaving on this plane without paying to tributes to the boss he said.

Tributes?" I said 

As loyal as I promised to be and stated when I signed that Rules. Tributes was something I didnt want to end me. 

I started to run back in a panic to pay my dues. 

Arriving at the HQ to notice my name in Red on the board- PAST DUE! YOU CURRENTLY OWE SIOBHAN 257$ IN TAXES!

I run to Siobhan with my money in my hands

"Sorry Im late boss, Frank_Fontaine told me to bring my tributes."

Siobhan replied very pleseantly " Its ok SirGodrikz just stay on top of it and they’re won’t be a problem. Also By the way  congratz on becoming a Thug

.... More to Come  

Feedback more then welcome email me- This is my first time Roleplaying

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fresh Off the Boat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL