Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:20:47
Page:  1 
The Englewood Mob Started by: HandsomeRob on Jul 19, '14 18:28

Rob enters the streets with his head low after the recent events. Before he begins to speak he raises his head high and strong.

Ladies and gents I regret to inform you that with Don Blu_Blank retiring, I will be setting up in his place in the South Side. The unfortunate events happened last night as I was drinking at the local pub, Fat Pour. I can only say what I know about the retired man. He was a dear friend who was one of the most selfless individuals I've ever met in my life. May he enjoy his time in Florida. Hopefully the warm weather down there is less punishing on the aching joints. Farewell friend.

I'd like to pay my respects to the whole city of Chicago. Godfather Mako, Godfather Desmand, Godfather SammyGravano, and their respect districts, I hope I am not a stranger to you all. I know my father worked with you once before and I hope my bloodline continues to hold the respect you once had for my father. 

Godmother Princess, it is a shame that things went down this way and the need of a new crew is unexpected, but I assure you the crew I'll be running with be nothing but superb in your district. Thank you for the opportunity, although under the extreme circumstances.

Being a true resident of the Windy City, more specifically Englewood, I'd like to introduce a small organization I'll be running. The Englewood Mob is here for good in the South Side. I sincerely hope to leave a mark in this world like the past and future leaders of Chicago. 

Thank you for your time. Salute!

Report Post Tip

Princess had just left the funeral home of her fallen mobsters. The recent happenings of South Side had been quite a public, sad affair for all involved. Stepping out of the car into the street in front of the newest Chicago headquarters, Princess looked up at the man standing in front of it with a sad smile on her face. She walked up to embrace him before speaking.

"Even though this whole process was rushed due to the recent death of two of my men, I am very honored to give you this opportunity here in South Side. We have been close for quite sometime and I know we will work wonders together here. This is the only good thing that came from such a tragedy, so let's embrace this new family and look forward to a bright future as we rebuild. Thank you for everything and I wish you and your new family the best."

She nodded quickly as she embraced him once more before heading back to the car. Wiping a tear from underneath her dark sunglasses, she knew she had to keep walking tall, else the crown would surely fall.

Report Post Tip
Unfortunate circumstances that lead to this, but we will rebuild and move forward. Thank you for stepping up and taking the reigns Rob. People have spoken about you with much confidence, so I look forward to seeing your crew grow and prosper!
Report Post Tip

Before my father died he talked to me about you sir. He told me you work hard and that you serve he Family with respect.

So this auth is something we all expected.

Sir HandsomeRob i wish you the best of luck and wealth to you and your business

Report Post Tip

Despite the rather difficult circumstances under which this opportunity came your way, it is nevertheless something that deserves hearty congratulations. I hope you achieve your own dreams, and help your family members achieve theirs.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck sir, I'm sure you'll do a great job

Report Post Tip

Excellent selection. I could not be more pleased with an auth coming from Chicago than with HandsomeRob. Good luck, friend.

Report Post Tip
A little late, apologies old chap. Congratulations are in order. I know you'll do a great job over in South Side with your family lines previous experience and handsomeness. Having worked with your bloodline before, I know first hand that you will install some much needed old ways back into our community.
Report Post Tip

congratulations HANDSOMEROB

Report Post Tip

Business had kept him away from the streets, as he looked upwards apologetically.

I wish you the best of luck bringing prosperity to the district, congratulations.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Englewood Mob
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL