Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:03:55
Page:  1 
The Time of The Doctor Started by: TheDoctor on Jul 19, '14 18:40

A strange noise can be heard throughout Downtown, Detroit as a blue police box appears. The Doctor casually steps out of it and heads to his daily meeting with ecstasy. After that, he decides to pay a visit to his Godfather Ecstasy to discuss the daily business with him. He finds himself at the headquarters and he is met by his longtime boss who looks particularly flustered.

“Afternoon Doc,” says Ecstasy, “I have an urgent matter to discuss with you.. follow me.” Before the Doctor can get a word out Ecstasy quickly turns around and heads to the meeting room. The Doctor follows him pondering what that matter could possibly be. As he enters the meeting room he sees Don Christian the Lion licking his paws at the end of the meeting table and goes to greet him before sitting down and attending to business.

Ecstasy gets down to the brass tacks. “Doc, we have been working together for a long time and I appreciate your contribution to the Dragon Chasing effort. Though we’ve yet to catch that damn thing, we would not be where we are without you. I would like to extend to you an opportunity of your own.” The Doctor’s heart begins to race as he hears the words his boss is telling him. “I am in need of another boss in Downtown Detroit and I feel you have earned my consideration. Will you accept?” The Doctor stands up as his chair falls behind him to shake his hand and simply says, “It would be an honor!” Ecstasy smiles and hands the Doctor the keys to his new headquarters. After a few celebratory drinks, the Doctor bids farewell to his comrades and takes to the streets.

The Doctor heads to the middle of Downtown with his two most trusted body guards to make his announcement. A crowd of people begin to gather so he clears his throat and starts to speak. “It is with great pride I announce that I will be taking charge of my own family here in this great city of ours. I would like to thank The Dragon Chasers and The Detroit Lions for making this possible. That being said, I would like to introduce to you all… Taylor Gang

Doc steps off of his soapbox and heads to the new HQ with his protection

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Doctor is in!! Congrats man. You will do very well with this much deserved opportunity.

Report Post Tip

Congrats brother i can't wait to work with you

Report Post Tip
O Shit there goes the town the doctor is in charge .. did we really have to do this...lmao

Congratulations brother you deserve it ...
Report Post Tip

Congrats Doc, glad to see you get the chance to prove yourself. Good Luck to you and The Taylor Gang

Report Post Tip

congrats,all best to The Taylor Gang

Report Post Tip

Leave it to the lion to show up fashionably late after staying at his local business working late. With a bottle of moonshine in paw and box of cigars in the other. The lion handed over the gifts to the Doc and shakes his hand as well.

I apologize for showing up so late as I have been busy lately tending to my taco cart in the Downtown district. This is a tremendous opportunity for you Doc and I know you will take great care of your patients. Know that you truly have a friend in this lion and will do anything I can to make sure this is a you won't soon forget. 

Be safe with the moonshine it has one hell of a kick.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Sil Hears the good news about The Doctors recent Promotion and drops by to see his old friend, He approaches The Doctor and shakes his hand Firmly

"congratulations my friend I wish you the best of luck with the new crew and all future endeavors"

He hands the doctor a Bottle of Fine malt Whisky  

Report Post Tip

Wandering out, he slowly strolled the streets, the wisps of cigar smoke an early indication as the leather trenchcoat flowed in the wind.  

"Congratulations on this opportunity and i wish you the best growing as a family and district"

Nodding his head, he strolled back on to the main road and out of sight

Report Post Tip

this crew going to be in all cities at once!!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Time of The Doctor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL