Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:03:47
Page:  1 
Fight Club Started by: Shamrock on Jul 20, '14 01:52

Lighting the cigarette between his lips, Shamrock stepped into the large abandoned warehouse he had acquired for the entertainment to come. It was extremely run down, pieces of the roof missing and allowing light to shine through. The windows had no glass, only iron bars that interlaced within the gap. He had taken steps to set up a few lights you might find on construction sites to keep the place illuminated during the night, when most of the fights would take place. The "ring" was nothing more than the center of the room. Large concrete pillars adorned each side of the room, and it was within that the fighting would happen. Two men, or women battering one another senseless. The rules were simple. Bare knuckle, no weapons, no biting. Anything else was fair game. Using the surrounding walls, or ground and beating your opponent into it, was just fine. The fight would continue, until one person gave up, or was unable to fight for any reason. As Shamrock turned around, he saw the first few prospects enter the warehouse looking for their first fight, and gave them a large smiling welcome as he exhaled the smoke.

"Welcome, to your fighting arena. Understand, that if you step onto the ring you are consenting to get the fuck kicked out of you. If you can't handle it, don't enter. For those of you that are sure, prepare yourselves. Your opponent won't be taking it easy on you, and neither should you. There are only a few rules. What happens here, stays here. I don't care that you just got beaten bloody, outside these walls that doesn't matter. You knew damn well what you were getting into. Now come on in, and enjoy yourself."

Welcome! My name is Shamrock, and I will be your game master while you are here. I hope you found yourself interested in this little club, and join us. 

You must be wondering how this is going to work? Well, it's simple really. I, along with two other judges will be rolling a twenty sided die, using a standard die rolling website. You, and your opponent will choose high or low. One through ten, is low and eleven through twenty is high. If two of the three dice comes up either high or low, that is the person who wins the fight. With this knowledge, you and your opponent will roleplay out the fight, in any way that you see fit. As long as the appropriate person comes up the winner, of course. 

Posting below will be reserved for the fights, or entering the warehouse to participate. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me and I will get you sorted out, along with assign your opponent. Good luck, and have fun.

Report Post Tip

caolan walks into the warehouse after finding out about it from a friend.

"Shamrock,how's it keeping. I want to know when the first fight is. I'm in the gambling business and I sense that you have stumbled onto something magnificent here. A real money maker. All I ask is this: allow me to control the betting here. Of course you will get a piece of the action,somewhere around the 30% marker. Shamrock please listen to reason.

caolan stops talking,confidant that he has made his friend listen to reason. 

Report Post Tip

Raising a brow at the man who entered, he flicked his cigarette and cleared his throat. He listened to his proposition and pursed his lips, nodding slowly to himself.

Well, I'm hoping this becomes something great, but only time will tell eh? Gambling is a good business to be in, and I think we can come to some sort of deal. Normally, I would think half of the profits would be fair. After all, I'm supplying the business which the betting will take place. Since we are friends though, I'll take forty percent and give you the inside track on fighters that might be competing. 

Without waiting, Shamrock held out a hand to shake with the smile on his face.

Report Post Tip

with no hesitation caolan shook his friend's,and new business partner's, hand.

"forty sounds reasonable. I look forward to doing business with you."

Report Post Tip

caolan walks in a week later with a lit cigar in his mouth.

shamrock when is the first fight buddy

Report Post Tip
Jack walks into the fight club and looks around,mmm I say."isnt it smokey in this room."

When is the fight up!!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Fight Club
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL