Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 18:43:27
Page:  1 
Traphik's traffic Started by: -Traphik on Jul 20, '14 04:43

Traphik walks out onto the streets and immediately gets what seems to be a million dirty looks. He chuckles over it, then steps on a soap like the legendary men of the old times. He begins to speak.

"Alright, for those of you whom have an open mind I ask you to listen to the words I'm about to speak. I have no intentions about coming out here and being disrespectful. If it comes across like that I am truly sorry."

Traphik stops for a moment he goes deep into though, then you can see him snap out of it. He looks like a scared little boy for a minute, then keeps talking.

(OOC: I will take this no longer than to the point I lost my last account and had to make this one, due to password issues.)

"My great grandfather, I will leave it at one great so I don't spend hours saying a single word, Fedelta worked under a man named Phili_Stein in West Side. There was a voting comp, in which the community voted on four different leaders to move to Staten Island and set up. Well my close friend at the time Aaron_McKeever was voted to go set up, he had asked me if he got voted in would I come be his Right Hand. I of course agreed seeing as I'd never even been a Made Man before! I was so excited, as anyone who has been a hand remembers their first time.. it's a great day. For someone who has not been a hand it is much like.. well that first day of High School, if your not from the US I'm sorry not sure what you call it where ever you may be from, but I had already been going to school for 8 years. But, your about to step into a whole new world and the anticipation is just so much.. then I got there. We were building our family so fast! I don't remember what happened to one leader but I remember Draven relocated her family to somewhere in Chicago. Sorry my family journals aren't the best. Then there was only Anarchy and Aaron left leading families within the district. Our left hand Sonny, had been talking to Anarchy and they had worked out a deal that he would help him take The Fourty Thieves.. we had this little family test we did on all members before they became Made. I as RH went through it and Sonny as LH had to do it as well. While doing his test I uncovered this. At which point it was about to happen, I knew there wasn't a damn thing that could be done to save anyone.. they had the backing of Godfather JackRyan(SadPanda) so I contacted my good friend Atrocity(Goodfellas) at the time. He had a spot in his family for myself, so I took it. Why die when you can live I though? There wasn't a thing that could be done to save Aaron. Not until after it happened and everything had settled had I realize how bad I messed up, I would have died with Aaron. But, once it was done there wasn't a thing I could do. Anarchy and Sonny made the entire thing seem as though I was the one who was responsible.. it turned into a shouting match on the streets, with a he said he said situation.. I've apologize to Aaron(The_Marine) more times than I can count. I still feel terrible about this but what can be done? On to the next topic"

Traphik stops to get a drink of water, because his throat was dry after talking so much. He then gets off the box and kicks it back.

"I'm going to get to all of your level now that you have stuck with me! After those events occured, I had two other characters who were around very long.. but both died and went down with their district. No one knew about them.. why? Because I didn't fuck up, I did things the right way so nobody though to pay any mind tho that. The next character that I really remember anything about was Mikro_Stoedter, in which case I went back to Mr.Stein's family in West Side. I became his Left Hand I knew that this time I would live a long and great life! This hand job was cut short when Cantona, Mr.Stein, and all the rest of West Side was killed. Does anyone remember this? No because once again I did the right thing and didn't fuck up. After this I took a little break, I had gotten tired of the game for a while."

"I came back and had two pretty successful characters Titus_Atta which died after shooting a disrespect Goomba, I can admit I was a pure idiot with this decision. But, I died for what I though was right and it didn't bother me. I was happy with what I had done. I once again had a no name who was around for a short time and went down with his district. And, came back as Titus_Labo.. this was when my best mate Space-to-the-Pole had to end me on orders from DanTheMan, why? Not because Dan messed up.. I put the blame off on him at the time but it's because I was being childish, so if your still around I'm sorry for this. I messed up and you did what you had to do. Fair enough."

"I had a few more no name soldiers who weren't around very long some suicides a few others went down with their districts, did nothing more than that.. nobody knows about this because, let me repeat this. I hadn't messed up. The next decent character I had that did something I was Drakos Right Hand to TheTripleDeuce in South Philly, it was a fun experience until I had to suicide myself because Real Life got in my way.. oh wait you guys didn't know I was him either hmm."

"Up until i was Garrus, I had 3 more accounts where all I did was build myself slowly and died for nothing."

"With Garrus I started with my brother Space-to-the-Pole I had nothing planned except sitting on my ass and eating a ton of pizza though it did not happen like that. I was approached by my friend AlexTurner whom wanted me to come be his LH, I agreed.. I went. I'll save you the details. But, he had known about the Manhattan takedown coming. I thank you for doing what you though was right bro, but I will say I'd much rather go down with my family in Manhattan then coming back to be with you. Simply because the majority of my brothers and sisters from their though I had sold them out and knew about it all along, which I had not. I lived with him in his HQ for a while, before being approached by Genocide to be his RH I agreed to come along.. I expressed my dislike for where he was and the people around him. He still said I could come with him, so I did. I went we worked hard I found us a really capable left hand, she was one of the few people who believed I had nothing to do with the Manhattan takedown. We went together."

"I don't want to get too much into detail, but things didn't work out. The people involved know why, I'd like to say though to Genocide I told you it was nothing personal your a good friend.. or were before I fucked that up. It's only business man, I could have rouged and did a lot more damaged but I didn't you trusted me and I figured by me robbing you I have fucked you over enough. I'm sorry for that man. "

"As well JohnnyNoName, I want to apologize to you as well. When we were talking earlier you opened my eyes to a few things, I am sorry for what I said. I am not asking for forgiveness but simply stating that I was wrong and sorry about what was said. But, as were you were both at fault."

Traphik then simply stops talking and waks away from the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Stepping out from the car into were this so called "man" is speaking.  Approaching this man to speak on his Great Grandfather.

You were just as guilty as Sonny if not worse, simply being a RHM and going along with the plan regardless of a backing of a GF.  You did little to nothing to protect the family you were leaving to slaughter.  If not for Dravens quick response probably every last person of that family would have been slaughtered.  Then you have the nerve to approach one of my posts and say im wrong for disrespecting someones funeral?  When you personally saw to the assassination of your boss? Hell if I know whats worse?  Not to mention burning another family head, sure while not with a bullet this time but might as well be.

Your apologies are few and far between, everything has been about just you.  It always will be, if you can burn someone to make it beneficial for you then you'll take the chance.  You talk about brothers this and sisters that, when you know nothing of the meaning of family.  You preach what you don't honor, I pray you are bloodlined and pray you never get the chance to be in a bold suit or ever receive a button in your future days to come.

Walking away with his bodyguards he just a coin marked "40" on it behind him at the thugs feet allowing him to remember things come back in 10 fold.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
All you have done is proven that your bloodline can't be trusted. You'll have to work very hard, for a very long period of time to regain any ones trust after stealing a crew leaders money, then retiring. Yeah, you got over on him, put a knife deep in his back, but you did more damage to yourself. When people learn who is behind the mask, they will instantly lose all trust in you.

Just ask yourself one question, was it really worth it? Will that cash really make that much difference? I'd rather be a man of integrity and honor, one that people can trust and work with, than a dirty lying thief with no moral compass.
Report Post Tip

To: Silvio--Dante
Sent: Jul 18, '14 23:06
Subject:

Lol that is exactly the thing man! If I didn't like the people, I wouldn't be around anymore!

~

Yeah So you dont like the people then?

~

You Hate the 303 thats fair enough your are entitled to your opinion but screwing someone like that who just started out Man thats not good if you hate them all so much Rank up and do something about it

Report Post Tip
You think the damage you caused is irriputable, the money you stole has already been recovered.

along with half of the credits. Seem the people you sent them too have more pride than to accept ill gotton fortunes.
The only harm you have caused is to yourself, your name and your reputation.

you have shown the world your true face, one that is ugly, bitter and childish.
there were many people congratulating me on managing to get you as my hand, many people who spoke very highly of you and gave me great confidence of your ability.

What do you think these people will have to say about you now?

Good luck with your future Garrus, your easy life and trust with the community is over.
Report Post Tip

I'm not even going to pretend to know the ins and outs of your previous characters, I couldn't really care less to be honest. The one thing I took from this though is the repeated use of "Do you remember this? No, because I didn't fuck up."

What the fuck is you want? You want praise and recognition for doing the right thing? The things that are expected of all of us? It seems like your begging for attention for doing what you were supposed to be doing. You know what else? You royally fucked up by the sounds of the beginning of your thread and then spent a good long while trying to rebuild your reputation. So then what happened? Because no one came and gave you a pat on the back you thought "Fuck it, let's fuck over someone else."?

It takes a damned fucking long time to build up a good reputation around here. Hell my reputation at the moment stems from damn near 14 years of playing. It takes just ONE idiotic movement to ruin it and leave it in tatters. 

Carry on doing the right thing, carry on expecting recognition for it or what ever the hell it is you're wanting for it. It's now going to take even longer for you to build any sort of decent reputation now. You'll either be known as Garrus who left his District to die or Garrus the man who fucked over the guy who gave him a chance to be RH.

Genocide.... At first, I thought that you had just made a really bad lapse in judgement with making this guy your right hand and that you were just to new to the position to realise it at the time until it came back and bit you in the arse. Now I see that you really can't be blamed at all for the actions of a disrespectful eejit who didn't want to do anything but cause a bit of shit. So for my poor lapse in judgement, I apologise and good luck with getting over this monstrosity. 

Report Post Tip

And the award for the lamest apology of the year goes to Garrus.

Your apology amounts to nothing. Genocide was doing his best to build a family in a tough environment then a lowlife opportunist like you comes along and screws over his entire family. Your ill gotten gains will now come back to bite you in the ass time and time again. You will now have plenty of time to sit on your ass and eat pizza. Only a fool would ever trust you again. We can only hope someone comes along and chops the head of this snake time and time again. He deserves nothing less.

Genocide has already recouped the money you took. We made sure of that. You had no impact.

The only person you hurt with this stunt is you. Adversity build strength and character. Your intent to hurt Genocide has only made him stronger. Now that the scum is gone he shall rise like an Eagle while you wallow in the sewers.

Report Post Tip

hold up i sense part of this story is missing:

"I had a few more no name soldiers who weren't around very long some suicides a few others went down with their districts, did nothing more than that.. nobody knows about this because, let me repeat this. I hadn't messed up. The next decent character I had that did something I was Drakos Right Hand to TheTripleDeuce in South Philly, it was a fun experience until I had to suicide myself because Real Life got in my way.. oh wait you guys didn't know I was him either hmm."

everyone knew you were drakos lets get that sorted right away, they knew because I told them ! (TTD) what your failing to mention is that once i demoted you from RHM to LHM you shot severe AND THEN suicided. you denied denied denied and i said screw it ill give him one more chance, then you came back as Nik_Hearon (dont know why you came back as your real name) and sent me this whole sob story i lost my job blah blah blah i sent a invite, you asked for some drug cash i sent 100k, you suicided. i seen you come back as garrus i figured you went with someone you knew or someone who knew you were a total screw up (your blood lines speaks for itself)Genocide so i didnt speak a word to them figured youd try and talk yourself out of it then bam you screwqed Genocide over like you screwed over South Philly

Report Post Tip

I pray you are bloodlined and pray you never get the chance to be in a bold suit or ever receive a button in your future days to come.

Fuck. right. off.

Only an absolute fucking idiot would pray that a user has their ability to play the game ruined. Are you 12 years old? Fucking grow up.

At least your being a dick in OOC and not a grave, thats something I guess.

Report Post Tip

Walks up to the grave a "Zipping" sound is heard, and is heard again. Reminds himself that even his own urine is to good for this worthless grave.  Knowing that this piece of trash will go into existence forgotten.

Reply by: CookieMonster at Jul 21, '14 00:50  Tip

No Mr.Lannister he is still being a dick at graves as well, so people never understand that this is just not right. He always has been and always will be a lieing disrespectful player, not that I am any better but I do not claim to be unlike others. And, TTD you are a fucking liar. I did not shoot Severe I told you think from the very start, I asked for a W/S proving this and I got a "I don't need to prove anything to you." I feel like if you had one I would have been shown. Probably someone wanted him dead and figured they could blame it on me.

We all know that to commit suicide you have to have an open wack timer, tell me how I suicided only 3 minutes after his death. It isn't logical. And, I left on Drakos because of school and work I had not time to play it was end of the semester and I figured that school was more important than this game. I'm sorry for giving a fuck about my future. Any other lie you'd like to tell?

Report Post Tip

actually it was changed a ways back that to suicide you dont need a open timer on wack, i know this because i had someone shoot a MIA and then suicide right after to test this method

Report Post Tip

Cry all you want Lannister, I have been tipped greatly for this post and my grave post SEVERAL people feel the way I do just don't talk openly about it.  You haven't been burned by this clown anyways, I can wish whatever I want upon someone who has done me wrong and my friends.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Maybe he'd be loved if he was the King

http://i57.tinypic.com/2weatl5.jpg

Report Post Tip

I was steering clear of this but now you want to disrespect MY RH you have done nothing but drag Staten Island into the muck with your antics the only CLOWN i see here is you.

Your lack of disrespect is becoming an embarrassment much like yourself you openly calling for bloodlineing is something that fucking sickens me.

Maybe if you wasnt such a lowlife your sponsors might not suicide on on but i pity you i really do.

Report Post Tip

It's all good Visas, I don't feel disrespected by his comments. Especially since he aired them here in OOC.

Trust me CookieMonster, that wasn't me crying. That was me simply astonished at anyone being enough of a dick to actually call for someone to be bloodlined. Clearly you haven't experienced the effect of being bloodlined or you wouldn't suggest such an action, it is truely despicable to try and eliminate someone from the game entirely because they had the audacity to do something you didn't like.

What if I were to call for your ass to be bloodlined because I don't like you being a dick at funerals? It wouldn't actually happen, as no-one would be harsh enough to do that for those reasons, nor would I even dream of attempting to arrange for such an action to take place as that is actually worse than the funeral disrespect to me. You went lower than a snake now in my estimations.

I don't even know you, and I despise you. That shows how poorly I view you after these recent events.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I wouldn't worry about it, nobody in this game has the commitment or the stomach for a good bloodlining. The threat is as idle as the idiot who made it is stupid, which I'm sure you'll all agree, is very fucking idle. 

Report Post Tip

I didn't want to comment here but I'd like to address Hamface.

I wouldn't worry about it, nobody in this game has the commitment or the stomach for a good bloodlining.

Surely you underestimate some people. I think that's all I need to say here. :') 

Report Post Tip

He certainly does, as I've been witness to a few people being bloodlined in recent times.

Report Post Tip

I suppose if you're counting shootinglemmings idiotic enough to be unable to hide themselves within a game where everyone is desperate to welcome anyone with open arms, then yeah, I greatly underestimate everyone. Oh no bloodliners, boo, hiss etc.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Traphik's traffic
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL