Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:09:41
Page:  1 
200 Days and still Shineing Started by: Visas on Jul 20, '14 05:12

It had been a Busy week for Visas,although many don't look at 200 as a milestone; for Visas a mere 100 is.She wanted to do something nice for Taegan,just a small thing to say thank you.So she spoke with Deces who also agreed it would be nice to do something for our Godmother.

So the planning began for a small day of celebration.Visas knew that Godfather Mako would help out so she took a flight to Chicago,After 3 hours of driving around in circles trying to locate Makos HQ she decided to contact Ironsight who thankfully showed her the way via large neon signs with arrows pointing THIS WAY TO MAKO THE TYRANTS SECRET HEADQUAURTERS.

Though Jono used that as an excuse to procure the hubcaps from my hire car,but all was not lost Mako came through with a donation of one solid gold wrench and a solid gold hubcap which he gifted to me to help fund the celebration,though i think Mako may have procured these treasures from ironsight and jono.

Taegan you know before we started this journey i had no aspirations at all. Though i did make a promise to you a long time time ago and here we are 200 days down the track,myself and Deces just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done for us and for being there for us.

So while this is now kinda late do to unforseen circumstances (OOC My Computer has shit itself so gotta get online useing my sisters and of cause it being hers i can only use it when she isnt) We will be throwing some jails in the city that Taegan is resideing in at the time it is after all her celebration so for you people out there that want to bust find Taegan and join in the fun.

There will be a 10 credit give away for the correct answer to a question posted later. The jails will be active once Taegan wakes from her slumber 

So Taegan Thank you and Mako i thank you as well for your help in this

~Visas~

Report Post Tip

Although not a milestone like you said it's still wonderful to pay tribute to the one who has helped guide you and mold you in to the person you are today. From what I can see, Taegan has done great things so far in building a strong base around her, yourself and Deces are a credit to that dear friend. 

Thanks for the open invitation to your celebration. I'll be sure to bring a bottle of Chicago's finest contraband. 

Also... I'll be coming back for that hubcap. Damned Mako, I had no idea he had it! He told me that if I steal lronSight's Golden Wrench he'd leave my Golden Hubcap alone! That bugger!

Report Post Tip

Taegan stood there with a grand smile on her face. She almost felt like a proud mama. Then before Visas or Deces could say no, she was hugging them both and gave them a kiss on the cheek. They stood there for a few seconds in the embrace, both of them feeling like they were starting to be squeezed to death, when finally Taegan let go.

"I couldn't have done what I have if it wasn't for those who have stood beside me all this time. So I have to thank you both. It's been a rough journey and we all know that. So thank you both for being there for me also. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch."

Taegan went to hug them again, but they both just took a step back and held their hands out. She chuckled and shook them both before heading home to get ready.

Report Post Tip

For those interested Jails are up in LA and will be so for some time.

Report Post Tip
The Questions for the 10 credit prize are

1. In Which City Did GodMother Taegan and Don Visas start the career in organised crime and who where there CLs

2. Taegan and Visas Had Kin that worked Together before in What city what was there Names what rank was they and who was there Godfather?
Report Post Tip

lronSight unsheathes the legendary hubcap wrench and begins mercilessly beating Jono with a melted down and reshaped hubcap forged for properly beating scouses,

"YOU DID WHAT?!? That wrench was worth more than your life you stupid twat! And before you get to thinking I took your golden hubcap I passed on the opportunity assuming you'd be smart enough to figure out what he was planning."

lronSight begins shaking his fist at the night sky,

"I don't care how long it takes me, scouse. I'll drag you across the country beating you relentlessly while searching for that wrench! Congratulations Godmother Tagean, but your district having possession of one of my prized wrenches means this is war!"

Report Post Tip

Adrenaline floods your body as you chase down your attacker. You tackle him to the ground, flipping him over with a raised fist. You are not fully in control of yourself as you drive fist after fist into his face. Your target goes limp. After a few more strikes, you start to compose yourself. After rummaging through his pockets and taking what he hadn't thrown down the sewer grate, you spit on his face as a final "Fuck you" before turning away. Finding $0 just made your day a little brighter.

Jul 20, 22:12:16 You caught up with lronSight, beat him within an inch of his life, and took $0

This is what happens when you chase after me boss! You know it, every time! The moment you let me out of that cage I have my eyes on you! Barely do you slip up but when you do... When you do!!!!

Jono then turns back to lronSight bloodied on the floor with his hubcap molded wrench barely gripped in his hand and picks it up. He raises it above his head in anger at the abomination of this once glorious hubcap and lashes it down on to lronSight's big toe before throwing it in the river. 

Report Post Tip

Grasping his big toe, lronSight begins laughing, then spits a little blood in Jono's face.

"Maria is probably gonna kill you for throwing my gift from her in the river."

lronSight begins laughing and leaning himself up against a light pole to get a full view of the carnage he believes will ensue.

Report Post Tip

Adrenaline floods your body as you chase down your attacker. You tackle him to the ground, flipping him over with a raised fist. You are not fully in control of yourself as you drive fist after fist into his face. Your target goes limp. After a few more strikes, you start to compose yourself. After rummaging through his pockets and taking what he hadn't thrown down the sewer grate, you spit on his face as a final "Fuck you" before turning away. Finding the Solid Gold Wrench just made your day a little brighter.

This is what happens when you try and take on Hollywood

Visas gives a final kick to Ironsights ribs and beats a hasty retreat back to Taegans HQ

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 200 Days and still Shineing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL