Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:45:54
Page:  1 
The Black Bloodline: A Historical Recount Started by: BlackJack on Jul 20, '14 11:34

BlackJack steps up onto a old wooden crate as people gather around to listen to the story of the Black Bloodline. He opens the story by exposing a long hidden family secret. He assumes that most mobsters in this day and age will not quite understand the significance of the secret.

CHAPTER ONE - The Black Rose

Jas31may was a man who marked the very end of a long and controversial bloodline. I have chosen not to fully disclose the details of this bloodline or the stories which arise from it as these moments are now well and truly buried  in the history of MR. For those who remember the bloodline, I am more than willing to reconnect with you and laugh about old times in a bar or coffee shop of your choice.

Despite numerous attempts, Jas31may was never able to produce a son. His wife had several miscarriages and passed away during the birth of their only child, a daughter. by the name of Rose. In the best interests of his daughters safety, Jas31may staged his own death and moved away from these shores in order to raise and protect her.

Several years later, Rose fell in love with a man from Philadelphia by the name of Mr. Black. Mr. Black was a young businessman who was about to open a bar in the middle of Philly. Rose and Mr. Black quickly married, as a wedding gift to his new wife, Mr. Black named his new bar 'The Black Rose'. Twelve months after their wedding, Rose gave birth to a son which they named BlackBlack. 

Several years went by, The Black Rose was easily the most popular bar in the whole of Philly. Due to the increased foot traffic created by the bar, crime rates began to rise and the streets of Philly started to become riddled with dangers of muggins and armed robberies. Three weeks after BlackBlack's 7th birthday, The Black Rose was ransacked and firebombed. Both Mr. Black and Rose were murdered for the days takings.

On receipt of the news, Jas31may raced to Philly in order to lay his daughter to rest and protect his grandson. Jas31may managed to maintain his cover and keep himself hidden from the mobsters which he was previously associated with. Jas31may vowed to protect BlackBlack and equip him with the skills that he would require to stay safe in the ever emerging underworld.

BlackJack pauses for a few moments in order to recompose himself and skim over the next section of his story. He welcomes people to ask questions.

CHAPTER TWO - Murdered in Black Blood

BlackBlack, now 17 years of age, takes on board all that his grandfather has to offer him. On the eve of christmas, Jas31may passes away of natural causes and leaves BlackBlack a very brief handwritten note:

Dear BlackBlack,

I can no longer fend for you and protect you, I have taught you everything I possibly can. I was hoping you would be able to avoid following in my footsteps, but it seems like you have no choice. You must join the crew, they are the only ones who can protect you now. DO NOT TELL THEM WHO YOUR PARENTS ARE!

Good luck kid,

Jas31may 

BlackBlack picked up his grandfathers hip flask and took a big swig before placing it into his jacket pocket. This hip flask would be handed down his bloodline and forever become the symbol of being the one and only Black Blood. BlackBlack ran to the closest bar and spent every last dollar he had on whisky and prostitutes. Three months later he would learn that he had impregnated one who had run away to Chicago.

Many years later, BlackBlack was contacted by his son, BB, who had been named after him by his whore mother. BB's mother had passed away from a drug overdoes and BB was now a member of a crew in Chicago. BlackBlack, realising that his son, his own flesh and blood, was a member of a rival crew, decided that in order to ensure the continuation of his own bloodline, the time was right to effectuate his revenge. BlackBlack posted his grandfather hip flask to BB with a farewell letter.

BlackBlack took the life of his crew leader, the same crew leader who was responsible for the brutal murders of his parents in The Black Rose. BlackBlack was soon after gunned down.

BlackJack again paused to allow people to murmur and discuss the story between themselves. As always, he welcomed questions from the audience which was constantly growing.

CHAPTER THREE - The War of the Windy City

BB quickly made himself at home in the Chicago. He found a nice wife, married her and had three beautiful children, 2 daughters and a son which they named after the his father, the honourable BlackBlack. BB lived a quiet and uneventful life, mostly running books and administering loans which were provided by his crew. His son BlackBlack assisted in the day to day operations of the loansharking businesses and established god relationships with the upper structures of the family from a very young age.

On BlackBlack's 23rd birthday, BB was sent out to partake in the great war of the Windy City. Days later, BB's body returned. BB had taken out 3 mobsters of the opposing side before being gunned down by one of the last remaining enemies. SpaceCowboy, a good friend of BB's, vowed to protect and support his family and treat them as his own.

BlackJack stepped down off his wooden crate to grab a bottle of water from the corner store. He was bombarded with questions regarding the lesser known facts surrounding the origins of the Black Bloodline. He assured the audience that he would answer any questions at the conclusion of the story. He teased some members by telling them that the story was heading towards the better known members of his bloodline.

CHAPTER FOUR - The Black Hole

At the funeral of BB, SpaceCowboy approached BlackBlack and handed him an antique hip flask which was in desperate need of a good polish. SpaceCowboy told BlackBlack that it was BB's most prized possession and was always locked up in the family safe in order for it to be protected. 

BlackBlack remained under the wing of SpaceCowboy for many years to come. BlackBlack became a highly regarded and respected member of the Chicago family and was invited to become a member of SpaceCowboys Godfather crew, one of the highest honours available. Not long after SpaceCowboy became godfather, Chicago was forced to evacuate due increased law enforcement which made it nearly impossible for mobs to continue to operate. In an unprecedented event, an entire city of mobsters moved out of Chicago and made a move for the automotive capital, Detroit.

The Space Outlaws quickly adapted to the new challenges that they faced in Detroit and established a highly profitable chop shop. BlackBlack, being the son of an accountant, quickly learned how to scam almost everybody in the city and made his family extremely wealthy. This new found wealth bought with it a lifestyle like no other member of the Black Bloodline had ever experienced. Soon, the seemingly endless supply of money and insatiable desire to spend it became too much for BlackBlack, he decided to stop throwing his money into a black hole and to invest it into a business.

BlackBlack became one of the most talented shoemakers that the city of Detroit had ever seen. He made shoes for all of the top executives in the city and held himself out to be an upstanding member of the community. All the while, he was still heavily involved in the mob. His new status in the community ensure that he was kept up to date with the happenings of the city. This information greatly assisted him in infiltrating the corporates and creating lucrative opportunities for his crew.

BlackBlack fell in love with an uptown girl who was the daughter of an automotive group called 'Knights Luxury Cars'. The got married and had a child by the name of BlackKnight.

BlackBlack's wife quickly learned that he was in fact a mobster, upon realising this she became extremely interested and heavily involved in the scams and get rich quick schemes that the mob engaged in. She quickly turned against her father and helped the mob extort his business.

Of course, all good things must come to an end. The high profits of the Detroit crews drew in competition from other areas. Before long there was a full scale war on the streets of Detroit. Like his father, BlackBlack moved in to assist, unlike his father, BlackBlack's efforts did not secure a victory.

BlackBlack's wife fled Detroit and moved to Philadelphia. She attempted to flee the scene of the mob, but she was too heavily addicted.

BlackJack sipped at his bottle of water before continuing. 

CHAPTER FIVE - Black to Black

BlackKnight quickly landed on his feet in Philly. He had very little exposure to mob activities, however, the reputation of his father and the children of his fathers friends ensured that he would be catapulted into the upper structures of the mob. BlackKnight became a respected member of the Philly family under the guidance of Lex_Luthor. He was quickly asked to become a hand of the newest crew leader VeronicaCorningstone. BlackBlack's mother gifted to him a heavily aged hip flask in order to congratulate her son. She explained the significance of it to the family before sending him on his journey.

Unfortunately, soon after the Black Bloodline had broken into the upper structure for the first time, Lex made an error in judgement which resulted in the entire upper structure of Philly being wiped out. Luckily for the bloodline, Veronica and BlackKnight had had an affair which had given rise to a secret lovechild. In order to protect the interests of Philly and their own reputations, they asked that their friend in Detroit, JackRyan, take care of it. A condition of this was that the child would be named BlackJack.

BlackJack pauses briefly as he prepared to tell the story of the man he was named after. He finishes off his bottle of water before hesitantly addressing the crowd once again.

CHAPTER SIX - The Black Boss

BlackJack lived a very sheltered life underneath JackRyan. They were close and talked a lot. BlackJack was very fortunate in that the fortunes that had been passed down his bloodline. He was a member of the Found crew which had sprung from the Lost crew when JackRyan was made GF. Shortly after BlackJack assisted the setting up of a 3rd crew in the town, SWAG. BlackJack, somewhat ironically, developed a gambling problem due having extreme wealth and nothing to spend it on. He played a hell of a to of dice with a fellow by the name of WiggleButt. It is rumoured that at one point they played a game of high roll for 1,000 credits!

Seeing that BlackJack was heading down the wrong path, JackRyan decided that it was time for BlackJack to see if he could handle managing his own crew. One the opening day, JackRyan tossed BlackJack a hip flask filled with scotch. He explained to BlackJack that it was a possession of his fathers and had been passed down generation to generation. BlackJack named his crew Forgotten and managed to grow it extremely rapidly.

Eventually, BlackJack realised that he was a target and would eventually be killed off. He decided that it was time to ensure the longevity of his bloodline and have a child. He married the first virgin he could find and they gave birth to a little boy. BlackJack, having known the story of the great bloodline decided to name it BlackBlack, after the man who gave his own life to make it all possible.

Only a week or so after the birth of BlackBlack, a rogue shooter ran loose in the underworld, picking of several targets and framing others all the while. This rogue was by far the most successful. Unfortunately, the rogue framed BlackJack as a funder of his tirade. Feeling betrayed, JackRyan commissioned the killing of BlackJack without fully investigating the matter. After considering his actions, JackRyan had no choice but to apologise to BlackJacks's wife and son. He took BlackBlack into a room and told him all about his history and his bloodline. At the end of this he handed him his father hip flask, still covered in black blood.

BlackJack again stepped down from his crate in order to compose himself and rest his voice. He quickly ran into the bar to grab a stiff drink and go to the bathroom before returning to finish his story.

CHAPTER SEVEN - Time in the Black

BlackBlack never really got himself involved in the day to day businesses of the mob. He floated around city to city and just existed. He caught up with bloodlines which he and crossed with before and came to meet some new ones. He advised his friends when they required assistance. He never shot a gun and rarely even broke the law. He was never a Made man of any crew and never had any desire to be. He gathered information and observed. He did settle down and start a family of his own. He had 4 daughters and 2 sons. Each of his daughters went off to New York to pursue careers in modelling. One of his sons became an accountant. But then there was the story of his first born.

BlackBlack, wanting to show his father how honourable he thought he was, named his first born child BlackJack after him. BlackJack was the only one of his children which grew up wanting to play with guns and having an obsession with scamming and stealing. One day, after realising that BlackJack would most likely go to join the mob, he sat his son down and explained his family history to him. That day, was just last week.

BlackBlack drove his son to the airport and sent him on his way to Las Vegas. BlackBlack knew many of the mobsters there and believed it would be a safer place for BlackJack to start his career. He threw BlackJack Jas31may's hip flask and told him that the world deserves to know. He watched BlackJack walk onto the plane...

BlackJack raced into the next section of the story. Only this time, it was from his own point of view.

CHAPTER EIGHT - All on Black

Just days ago I jumped off the plane in Vegas to start my new journey and to relive the experiences of my ancestors. I quickly hurried off to a bar called 'Club Paradise' and sat down to grab a stiff whiskey. I sat next to a guy who introduced himself to me. Upon hearing my name he knew exactly who I was and what I was in town for. His name was AK.

AK very quickly got me working for Chekov and helped get me started up. I have made a heap of great friends in Vegas so far, but none have been as welcome or as fun as Armin. If ever you are in Vegas, I highly recommend you head over to his Pasta Palace (opening next week). I have been taste testing his dished and highly recommend the Ziti.

It is my intention to honour my bloodline and open up a bar in memory of all who have served in it. I hereby declare that, as of next week, I will be opening a bar by the name of 'The Black Rose'. I hereby invite you all to the opening party to be held this time next week. I will be proving all alcohol and food complimentary in order to celebrate this momentous occasion. 

For anyone who knows me or any of the former members in my bloodline, please come and have a chat with me, I would love to meet you and catch up.

BlackJack takes out his old hip flask and swigs the whiskey inside it. He climbs down off his crate and approaches the members of the crowd in order to talk with people one on one.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

HitsFromTheBong walks in and says glad to have you here in Vegas looking forward to working together with you 

Report Post Tip

I heard a crowd gathering up yonder from where I was standing, wanting to know what all the commotion was about, I headed to where the sound was being made. 

After noticing who the speaker was, I fought my way up the front row to listen and to ask queries when he was done.

"Sounds like your bloodline found success in every field and quickly at that." I said admiring the antique hip flask as BlackJack took his swig from it. 

"Although I've heard legends of your wealth, I cannot recollect any memories of our bloodline crossing paths. Nevertheless, I'm honored to be working in the same city as you and can't wait to have a drink with you in the new future."

Digressing, "Also, the Pasta Palace is opened. Try not to get sauce on your face this time!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

BlackJack addresses Armin and extends his hand to him. 

I can assure you good sir, it is my pleasure to work with you. My bloodline may be successful, but it is up to me to ensure that it continues to be, I can not take my reputation for granted. I hope we can be great friends. 

BlackJack hands Armin his hip flask and requests that he has a sip. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Black Bloodline: A Historical Recount
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL