Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 12:27:34
Page:  1 
A letter from my brother Started by: Jacob on Jul 21, '14 15:46

It was a sunny summer day in Los Angeles, and Jacob was not expecting much to happen when he see the mailman put a letter in his mail box

Jacob got a letter from his older brother 

Hello dear Jacob 

Its been so long since I saw you last time and I was hoping that you can take some time off and come to visit me here in Los Angeles 

As you know I have had this wine farm for some years now and its going very well with it.

I have something importent to talk to you about and its urgensy because I'm very sick and dont have much longer to live now. 

I know you dident want to be a wine farmer, but I have to ask if you can take over my farm since I  dont have others to go to now.

Best regards

Frankie Creek 

Jacob was reading the letter and feelt he needed to see his brother again very soon, Frankie dident know that Jacob had moved from Detroit to Los Angeles so it wasent too long for him to travel.

Jacob got out to his car and drove of to the valley to visit his brother after 6 long years 

Report Post Tip

Jacob arrived at the wine yard after two hours drive, he stopped the car and walked over to the main house where he was meet by the servant

"Welcome sir if your here to see Frankie he isn't available now " the servant says 
"I think he is available to me, he is my brother and sent for me " Jacob replied

The servant looked at Jacob and smiled " Oh just a moment sir, I will tell him that you are here, follow me in to the living room and make yourself comfortable"

After 10 minutes waiting Jacob saw a thin and frail man walking in to the living room;
"Welcome brother, its been a long time since I seen you, how have you been these days?" Frankie says and gave Jacob a hug 

"I been good Frankie, but what is it with you? I haven't seen you this thin since we where kids" Jacob replied

The servant comes in with some coffee and puts in on the table
"
Is there anything else other then coffee you want me to bring you sir " the servant asked  
"its all good Bobby I just want to talk to my brother now" 

Frankie and Jacob spend the nest few hours to catch up and and they agreed that Jacob was going to look after the wine yard.
Frankie was going to be around but mostly he was going to be in bed since the cancer ha affected him hard and it wasnt anything the doctors could do for him.

" Its hard to see you like this Frankie but don't worry about the wine yard I will take over from here, and I give you the best care you can get for money " Jacob says 

"I have to go back to the city and make some arrangements before I can start but I will do them as fast as I can " Jacob says to Frankie as he is on his way out to the car 

Report Post Tip

Jacob was making the last arrangements in the city before leaving for the wine yard.
He had to speak to his boss about the change of plans, to inform him of the circumstances and the need of him looking after the wine yard.

As Jacob knock on the door to his boss he was thinking off how to break it to him 

"Come in the door is open" the boss says and Jacob opens the door and walked in.

"Hello Boss I have to tell you something" Jacob says as he sits down 

"My brother is sick and I have to go and look after his wine yard, its not far away so I will be around here also but wanted you to know why I will be out off the city from time to time" Jacob continued... 

Buscetta nods to him and starts talking  " I understand that you have to help him out and I'm glad you told me this so I can take that in to consideration, and I will get hold off you if I need you right? "

Jacob nodded "Yes boss, I will get here as fast as the car can get me here when you need me."
Jacob walked out of the office and out to the waiting car, ready to go to Frankie and the wine yard 

Report Post Tip

Jacob had been looking after the wine yard for some weeks now and Frankie was only getting sicker as the weeks turned into months.

One day Frankie called Jacob in to the bedroom...
"Jacob I don't think that I have long left now so I want to write the wine yard over to you since I dont have any children."

"I dont want to hear such nonsense Frankie, we will get you through this brother" Jacob replied but he knew that it was a lost cause 

"There is an address on my desk, it's to my lawyer can you make the arrangements so that he can transfer ownership? Nothing could make me happier " Frankie said 

Jacob nodded and drove back to the city to meet up with the lawyer about the yard.
A week 
later Frankie passed away, and Jacob took over the wine yard as Frankie had wished.

Report Post Tip

Jacob had been busy the last days with getting up the waerhous in Summerlin, now he was back at the wine yard to see that everything went as it was suppose to.

Jacob misses his brother but with all the work he had to do he dident realise it before he was back in the house seen all the things from him around.

" Can you bring me a glas of whiskey " Jacob says to the servant, he needed a drink to calm himself down after all the work and the long drive from Las Vegas 

" I brink it to you right now Sir " Bobby says and he walks over to the liquor cabinet to get it.

" Here you go Sir "  Bobby says and was on his way out 

" Thank you Bobby, and stay here and take a drink with me " Jacob says and takes out a cigar, light it and starts puffing 

" I like to talk to you about me been away from time to time now that I have my own crew in Summerlin "

Jacob had been thinking about this some days now 

" I want you to look after everything here when Im in Las Vegas, I will be here a lot but need someone I can trust to see that everything runs smoothly " 

Bobby was a little surprised and smiles " I will do that for you Sir "

Jacob breathed a sigh of relief  " Thank you Bobby "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A letter from my brother
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL