Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 03:34:23
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Pick pocket carries bigger risks Started by: Squishy on Jul 22, '14 16:26

When you pick pocket a player, they can mug you.  We have now introduced a small chance that during a mugging you can lose possession of your gun.  If the mugger has no gun and you trigger the small % that will cause you to lose possession of yours, he may take it.

Report Post Tip

Why only "if the mugger has no gun" ? Why not taking it in both cases, and keeping it for yourself if you have no gun or adding it to the family armory if you don't have one ? It would sound far more interesting to me that "if you ever lose your gun and if you ever see the person who PP'ed you and if they haven't escaped yet if you trigger the small percentage, then...", which, let's admit it, will rarely happen.

Report Post Tip

Sure we can do that, but then wouldnt it only be fair if we did it with pick pocketing too?  But now people are swapping guns left and right.  This is a slippery slope, and we felt it was best to just bring it as far as we did, but no more.

Report Post Tip
Thank you, thank you so very much!
Report Post Tip

i would quite happily see the gun destroyed on a mugging if someone did have a gun

Report Post Tip

Would be nice to see a chance of the gun removal during muggings. Doesn't necessarily have to go to the person mugging. Just that the person who pickpocketed lost it.

I may be biased since I am strongly against pickpocketing in the first place.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Pick pocket carries bigger risks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL