Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:43:37
Page:  1 
Recent Changes.? Started by: Mr_Kuku on Jul 23, '14 20:37

Changes that are recent?  Bitch, write a thread that's decent!!

I'll let you into a little secret, and my bloodline has been around these shores longer than most, the playing field has never been more level, the chance for a shot at leadership has never been greater - the possibility of becoming a legend of this thing is as great as it ever has.

The problem, the issue, brought onto these Streets with depressing regularity is *not* some mythical golden era leaving us, it is that the calibre of whining little cretins like you remains consistent.

People often reply to veils of tears like the one you produced with the mantra "rank, train a gun and do something about it".  I say:

Fuck that!  Get some friends together, ensure you're all stealthy and use your brains to rattle those in charge like they've never been rattled.  Or make friends and influence people.

Getting a bold suit isn't hard.  Influencing people to change society *is*

My bloodline had quite the impact on this society and in the dozens of members of this thing, produced not a single hitter.  That is, fall the influence came from being of service to those with power and outsmarting others.

So I want to ask you directly - what's your vision?  And what will you sacrifice to get it?

Otherwise, stop clogging the Streets up with whiny nostalgic bullshiz. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ohhhh kuku where have you been? I was once accused of working with you many many moons ago but how i miss your appearance in these streets if there was conroversy you was there leading the charge. 

Mounted on your stead of white your long flowing golden locks flowing in the breeze your sword held high for all to see the sun gleaming off your silver breast plate.

Oh sorry people that how i remember him

Report Post Tip

No Visas, he was there simply taking credit for others actions.. usually.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion, you teeny, tiny, little service end of a bitch!

Who are you?  Nobody I recognise...  

You are a font of negativity from what I can see, and I can see a lot, perched high up here.

So why are you a hater?  Why did mine do to yours?

Report Post Tip

Walks up and hands Kuku his card written simply 1151605 and tips his hat.

Good seeing you friend

Report Post Tip

Thanks, Cookie.  About time somebody started keeping it real.

Report Post Tip
"I highly doubt this is the real Kuklinski, before any of you get too carried away with a probable fraud. This doesn't fit his style at all..."
Report Post Tip

I agree with IronSight. Most likely the Thirdsun bloodline. Judging from where he resides, and that Thirdsun has impersonated Kuku before.

Report Post Tip

I agree with IronSight. Most likely the Thirdsun bloodline. Judging from where he resides, and that Thirdsun has impersonated Kuku before.

Why even bother to credit a (poor) impersonator with any kind of intrigue or speculation on who they are? I don't mind seeing a real Kuku knocking about, it keeps things interesting. But this doesn't seem to be him. End of story as far as I'm concerned. Speculating on a who the fake is, isn't really high on my agenda. A fake is a fake, end of, I guess.  

Report Post Tip

Why even bother to credit a (poor) impersonator with any kind of intrigue or speculation on who they are? I don't mind seeing a real Kuku knocking about, it keeps things interesting. But this doesn't seem to be him. End of story as far as I'm concerned. Speculating on a who the fake is, isn't really high on my agenda. A fake is a fake, end of, I guess. 

I don't think I in any way credited Thirdsun by assuming it is him. In what way would an exposed fraud take credit? The very definition of a fraud is to take credit for someone else achievements. I essentially hope to stop this.

Extrapolation doesn't seem to be high on you agenda either Maria. Otherwise I'm sure you would have come to the same hypothesis.

Report Post Tip

I am Kuklinski, the Kuklinski.  And yes, I've had my imitators in the past, but they have lacked the panache and erudition evident in this prose.

I am being provocative, deliberately so.  I am here to stir up proper debate, not the type of repetitive whining so popular on these, my beloved Streets, recently.

You ask me to prove who I am?  I demand that you prove I am not.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recent Changes.?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL