Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:28:02
Page:  1 
Clearing the air and 1151605 Started by: CookieMonster on Jul 23, '14 20:40

Sliding out from the limo in tow a beautiful red furry creature armed to the teeth, and simply handing out a couple cards it bold black text stating 1151605.

I don't come here today on the input of anyone except myself.  I have been blamed for 3 funeral disrespects, first off I was clearly upset and very distraught with _Samus just outright doing suicide on me without even talking to me. I have seen MANY funerals were a CL/RHM/LHM have clearly stated how "disappointed" they were to see this. In my opinion I HATE being told that I disappointed someone, I apologized to Lilith her daughter of how I disrespected her mother and for her to only take her own life not long after which was gut-wrenching to me again to see a bloodline that I respect and care/protected do the same thing.  But as stated I did apologize for that instance and that my words should have been better chosen.

Garrus, this is were I will start.  I will not apologize to him and nor do I regret throwing dirt on the casket to lower him into the ground faster (I guess this is what most people are considering disrespect to his funeral) But me and him have a LONG history and as his son described what happened out in the streets.

I will apologize to the community for throwing dirt on his casket it was very offensive.

-Traphik-  This seems to be the big one, while I won't apologize to his son because all he did was simply make that character to convey his actions I have no remorse because the whole time he was OOC.

What I will do is apologize to the community for my actions of "insinuating" of pissing on his grave.  But put yourself in my shoes, what could one man done so bad to make one player hate him so much? While some and probably most of you won't find this as an excuse of what I did.  What's done is done, yes I should have "carried" myself better but it was easier to do this then rouging and putting a bullet between his eyes and possibly starting a war.

Ror/Jeddy- I apologize that I dragged 2 AWESOME people into this especially people that have counted on me for certain aspects and to handle situations of which if you deem I handled poorly or were wrong I accept any punishment that is recommend.

Bootleggers- I apologize for making my family "look bad" as I do represent you as well as New York.

New York (Except for Mandalore) I apologize if this has brought any heat to other families.

Anybody else out to get me (Except for Fedeltas bloodline) or use me as an example, sorry you felt "Offended" my beef was with Fedelta and his history of burning people.

GF Council- Hope whatever choice is made is the right one, something like this can dictate on the way people play the game and new people coming to these shores.  I'm not the only one who plays/thinks like this.  If new people are brought into the game and this becomes some sort of rule/standard it needs to be made clear.  And if that becomes a standard/rule then I would like to submit that we should have a GAME WIDE set of standardize rules because making this a game standard/rule is taking away the ability to let people think/express themselves and we should basically have all the same rules/PP Stances/MUG Stance you name it should be the same for everyone.

Finally I would like to thank the supporters of the 1151605 movement and your support, I hope to grow on it and expand.  And last I guess I can thank everyone for jumping on the bandwagon it sure as hell brought the streets back alive again.

Walking off with guards in tow and his beautiful red creature grabbing the door quickly for him, the 1151605 clapping and firing pistols off into the air as he closes his door behind him and drives off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Serious question, what is '1151605'?

Not being funny, genuinely don't have a clue.

Report Post Tip

Tepid hears the talks in the street, overhears something and quickly jumps in with a sentence before vanishing.

"It's the Illuminati numbers, watch your back!"

Report Post Tip

Princess squints her eyes, trying to understand.

"Thank you, Zack_Morris, I was wondering the same thing."

Finally I would like to thank the supporters of the 1151605 movement and your support, I hope to grow on it and expand.  And last I guess I can thank everyone for jumping on the bandwagon it sure as hell brought the streets back alive again.

"Could you explain this for my friend Zack and I? "

Report Post Tip

Guess the streets are being regulated as I guess for some magical reason this was not street worthy?

Report Post Tip

Magical reason? You were informed immediately after it was moved and why.

GF Council- Hope whatever choice is made is the right one, something like this can dictate on the way people play the game and new people coming to these shores.  I'm not the only one who plays/thinks like this.  If new people are brought into the game and this becomes some sort of rule/standard it needs to be made clear.  And if that becomes a standard/rule then I would like to submit that we should have a GAME WIDE set of standardize rules because making this a game standard/rule is taking away the ability to let people think/express themselves and we should basically have all the same rules/PP Stances/MUG Stance you name it should be the same for everyone.

This is mostly if not all OOC, so I moved the thread to OOC for you. Streets are for in character content only.

Report Post Tip

Maybe people will look at me weird for saying this: But I think people can do whatever they want to say on funerals. Sure it is horrible to see someone taking a dump on your friend, but jeez, it's a game people! The guy probably deserved it anyway.

I mean what is the fun of clicking and typing for hours, when you can't disrespect people for once. It's not like the dead are going to care, they're dead. But since there is this whole reincarnation father-son thing here, the dead do care.

Yes, I do think you should show restraint with what you're saying, especially with funerals.

No, I do not think anyone should be punishes, and I think that if you deserve to be pissed on, you should. Funeral or not.

Enjoy the game folks.

Report Post Tip

I'm not aiming to drag this debate out - as I understand you are looking to move forward - but I've been following the developments and would like to add my simple thoughts.

The strong stance against "grave pissing" is a game tradition – irrespective of any arguments that are put forward (even so, I cannot admit to have heard a sound reasoning for it, as of yet).

I've witnessed many different eras, many whereby the structure of this place was erratic, volatile, wholly unstable and unpredictable – a far cry to today's situation. The reason I mention this is that "grave pissing" was always considered as a step too far, and was always stamped upon by the community as a whole.

I consider what I've witnessed over the last few days as an extension of this (it has just been a long time since the issue has come to light) – and I hope you consider that the majority of people who disagree with you do not have an ulterior motive or agenda. It really is nothing personal.

Report Post Tip
15153737363 movement is probably cookie and 2 chums. Secretly scheming together to take over the world via shitting on graves. Watch out!
Report Post Tip

Nah not really but nice fail at trolling, Achilles.  Not sure why you even decided to speak now when you have been a non-factor in pretty much anything that has been mentioned.  But once again, nice try.

Report Post Tip

I'm going to briefly touch on the original content because it's not really an apology so much as asking for forgiveness while stating you still don't see what you did was wrong. You're right, grave pissing isn't as bad as going rogue and bloodlining a guy, but then again just about everything you could do is better than bloodlining him so that's like telling the courts rape is okay because at least I wasn't a war criminal guilty of attempting genocide.

The issue is that you're attacking the player behind the account when you go above and beyond to be disrespectful, which comes from the same line of thinking as bloodlining and those types of actions have always been unacceptable because this is just a game. You can show frustration or disapproval without going over the top in any of the forums or funerals, it happens all the time, but you chose to do that more than once after being approached so what I'm getting is you're not sorry, you don't get it, and you really should think long and hard about why you think that you can do whatever you want and others aren't allowed to react as they want. Your actions have consequences, and fake apologies might get you fake forgiveness from some people, but you'll get none from me.

Maybe people will look at me weird for saying this: But I think people can do whatever they want to say on funerals. Sure it is horrible to see someone taking a dump on your friend, but jeez, it's a game people! The guy probably deserved it anyway.

I mean what is the fun of clicking and typing for hours, when you can't disrespect people for once. It's not like the dead are going to care, they're dead. But since there is this whole reincarnation father-son thing here, the dead do care.

Yes, I do think you should show restraint with what you're saying, especially with funerals.

No, I do not think anyone should be punishes, and I think that if you deserve to be pissed on, you should. Funeral or not.

Enjoy the game folks.

This is why I chose to speak and needs touched on. This is entirely incorrect, you can express any opinion you have but you can't say whatever you want in any public forum. Well, technically you can, but when you do say something over the top you should expect a bullet (if not an admin ban for some of the things that have been said in MR history) because it's just a game and going that far means the person desecrating the funeral or saying whatever it is they're saying is also getting overly worked up over a game. Nobody deserves that or bloodlining because it's not worth continuing playing for some people when they're being harassed by someone over something that happened in a game.

I don't see where disrespecting a dead man is fun for you either. If you wanna attack things that won't fight back, why not buy a punching bag? Seriously, we're all adults and this type of behavior is pathetic, it makes us all look trashy when it goes without punishment and it shouldn't even be an issue.

Report Post Tip

I implied that it was fun disrespecting at a funeral in my original post, and that was wrong of me.

However, I still stand by my opinion that if you decide to disrespect someone on his/her funeral, he/she probably deserves it.

No, you shouldn't disrespect someone because of the giggles,

Yes I do think you are in the right to do it when they have offended you or done something very offensive/stupid.

Report Post Tip
If you decide to disrespect someone they probably deserved it?

Wow. Most egocentric comment ever? Oh ye of infallible opinion and judgement.

You could "careless" what people think and your character is the rude one right?

So this poorly veiled apology is not to try and rescue your chances at auth? Since; that is exactly what it looks like.

This thread just promoted you from a rude, classless idiot all the way to a spineless, rude, classless idiot.

You aren't sorry, stop trying to justify your actions and just take responsibility.

"I was being a child, I am sorry for the disrespect shown and for the poor reflection on my family.

Feel free to copy/paste.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Tepid claps as he hears Ligodric speak, laughing at his words, Tepid his trouble even speaking.

"I applaud you Ligodric, nothing but facts in everything you said."

Bows to Ligodric and leaves a tip.

Report Post Tip

IronSight has hit the nail on the head, so has Ligodric but a less eloquent way.

To me the fact that this is still dragging own proves that some sort of action should of been taken against you but it hasn't been, whether that changes we will see. If your leader and Godfather deem that you shouldn't be punished that is down to them nobody else but the should have the qualities to make that decision.

If you were really sorry about the whole affair you would of said so at the beginning not make a post because of the amount of opinions that are against your own. As I have said elsewhere I have an issue with the offence, if Princess done it I would be banging the same drums. 

Also what is 1151605?

Report Post Tip

Also what is 1151605?

I think my telephone number just hit the mainstream. Now I have to change it :(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

NICE.

Whitey stalks and harasses mako

Report Post Tip

well i must admit would of been interesting to see what the number meant or what springs from it but i will watch with interest on what public opinion can do.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Clearing the air and 1151605
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL